View Full Version : Gun control

NP99
21st August 2014, 09:36 PM
This is good !!

http://www.youtube.com/embed/qKHeXC7L85s?rel=0

MEGOMONSTER
22nd August 2014, 05:56 AM
This is good !! http://www.youtube.com/embed/qKHeXC7L85s?rel=0

That has to be one of the funniest commercials, shocking and really makes a clear point.

growler2058
22nd August 2014, 06:27 AM
Bwahahahahaa

Covo71
22nd August 2014, 07:53 AM
Awesome!!!!!

MuddyTroll
22nd August 2014, 08:03 AM
Hahaha luv it!

Bloodyaussie
22nd August 2014, 08:18 AM
He he he he he he he he he he he............ too true !!!!

hekarewe
24th August 2014, 11:08 AM
uuuummmmm thought this was something of importance so sat here with my teen daughter to watch this as she also is a shooter!!!!!! not sure whats worse the content of the add or that i did not have to explain what the boys were playing with! very funny but very wrong only in America

megatexture
24th August 2014, 11:24 AM
Haha funny stuff it reminds me of my cousins kids that were playing on a play station in another room, we herd they carrying on.. Hit him with the dildo hit him with the dildo they were cheering lmao. we ran in there wondering wtf was happening, to see they were playing grand theft auto and apparently its a weapon you can get in the game ,we asked them if they knew what it was they said no lol so we let them keep playing lol

macca86
24th August 2014, 11:43 AM
Gran theft auto San Andreas and you find the dildo in the police headquarters bathroom and can use it as a weapon or give it as a gift to one of your girlfriends.
I gad a chuckle at this video

HuskyInAuz
25th August 2014, 08:37 PM
Sorry NP pretty good utube post but here is a follow up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4sZ2A04GrY

NP99
25th August 2014, 10:37 PM
Sorry NP pretty good utube post but here is a follow up...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4sZ2A04GrY

Very good mate...

MuddyTroll
26th August 2014, 12:03 PM
Lol didn't see this coming.. Thought she was gunna beat him with a big black dildo!

Ronin
27th August 2014, 07:03 PM
just saw this on the news. girls accidentally kills her instructor http://youtu.be/cfMzK7QwfrU

NP99
27th August 2014, 11:10 PM
just saw this on the news. girls accidentally kills her instructor http://youtu.be/cfMzK7QwfrU

Why...? What a bloody waste of two innocent lives :(

It's bad enough teaching adults with short barrel weapons. This should not have happened.

HuskyInAuz
28th August 2014, 07:02 PM
Agreed, what were the parents thinking ??? (obviously not alot). I only watched the video once, so I could be wrong, but it appears she shot like once or twice and then the instructor flipped it to 'auto' ??? That's still not where the problem lies, IMHO the parents in the primary decision making and possibly 'would you like to shoot an UZI?', how many 9 y/o's wake up in the morning and ask at the breakie table "I wanna shoot an UZI" (unless you live in where they are mfg'd)

Yup, what a waste...

Ronin
28th August 2014, 08:02 PM
the worst part is that girl has to live with that for the rest of her life...

NP99
28th August 2014, 08:39 PM
the worst part is that girl has to live with that for the rest of her life...

And during her developing years she may go off the rails with mental health issues. Can't help but feel for her...

Bob
5th August 2019, 01:29 PM
What I find rather inconsistent about some gun control advocates is that some of them favor drug legalization and in part at least will argue that drug laws don't work and that the drug war is a failure which is true but they will not apply that same truth to guns. Gun laws do not keep many criminals from getting guns.

It is not the Criminals getting Guns that is a problem but the bloody Nutters that shoot inocent people.

NissanGQ4.2
5th August 2019, 05:29 PM
It is not the Criminals getting Guns that is a problem but the bloody Nutters that shoot inocent people.

Criminals tend 2 shoot innocent people 2 Bob, So if guns are harder 2 get won't the nutters just become criminals 2 get the guns and do the same.........

Personal don't believe the gun laws introduced after Port Arthur has the slightest bit of difference in Australia and making gun laws in America will not make a difference either unfortunately, but that's just my view on the matter

Avo
5th August 2019, 07:36 PM
I like nissans

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

MB
5th August 2019, 07:55 PM
Be quiet Avo mate, you’ll get a cap in your ass....Tooheys :-(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mudski
5th August 2019, 08:35 PM
I like nissans

I like boobs....

MB
5th August 2019, 08:52 PM
Facts are betterer friends [emoji106][emoji106]

Avo
5th August 2019, 10:31 PM
Facts are betterer friends [emoji106][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou want a photo of my tit

MB
5th August 2019, 10:36 PM
Fark no, all sucklings down WA south end up as Salami :-(

MB
5th August 2019, 10:40 PM
Is it suckling legal .22 single humane salami :-) ?

Avo
5th August 2019, 11:12 PM
I still like nissans

katwoman
7th August 2019, 02:47 PM
Criminals tend 2 shoot innocent people 2 Bob, So if guns are harder 2 get won't the nutters just become criminals 2 get the guns and do the same.........

Personal don't believe the gun laws introduced after Port Arthur has the slightest bit of difference in Australia and making gun laws in America will not make a difference either unfortunately, but that's just my view on the matter

Being in the US right now, I can tell you from personal experience talking to these guys, they will NEVER have laws like ours. Having a gun on you is like putting your wallet in your pocket.

MB
7th August 2019, 07:30 PM
Agreed Kat, met a scholar white collar business ‘guy’ there down south for work years back. Had already stockpiled 20k of stock rounds somewhere ready for the reform apocalypse :-)
“Do they corrode/expire ever mate”?
“.......Blank expression” :-)

growler2058
8th August 2019, 07:52 PM
I like guns

Avo
8th August 2019, 09:03 PM
I like gunsI like boobs

katwoman
8th August 2019, 11:45 PM
Being in the US right now, I can tell you from personal experience talking to these guys, they will NEVER have laws like ours. Having a gun on you is like putting your wallet in your pocket.

NissanGQ4.2
10th August 2019, 09:56 AM
Having a gun on you is like putting your wallet in your pocket.

What I find strange is the for a country that is so gun crazy and as above "Having a gun on you is like putting your wallet in your pocket." I have never heard of a mass shooting where a civilian has shot the gunmen.

Ben-e-boy
10th August 2019, 12:19 PM
What I find strange is the for a country that is so gun crazy and as above "Having a gun on you is like putting your wallet in your pocket." I have never heard of a mass shooting where a civilian has shot the gunmen.

That's because the majority of these shootings are in gun free zones and vast, vast majority of gun owning Americans are good law abiding people that abide by that rule.

I'm fairly certain that the attemped terrorist attack at a Mohammed drawing contest in texas a few years back was stopped by civilians. Only 2 deaths in that one. Both were the terrorists.

MB
10th August 2019, 11:13 PM
Category A,B,C,D,E,F,G....in theory could make sense, whatever hardware versus levels of competence/training/testing maybe?

PeeBee
11th August 2019, 08:16 AM
Category A,B,C,D,E,F,G....in theory could make sense, whatever hardware versus levels of competence/training/testing maybe?

This exists now, but does not stop the guns getting into the hands of people who are unlicenced , decide to use them for illegal endeavours or legally obtain the gun then use them in a state of heightened emotional or mental distress. I really don't see a solution at all to this 'problem'. A legally licenced person, as has been seen many times before, grabs a gun and uses it in the heat of the moment, with devastating outcome. Banning all firearms is totally unworkable also for a raft of reasons. You will never stop firearms remaining in society as people will simply hang onto them, for whatever reason. Offering financial inducements with buy-backs has a limited effect also, but does reduce the 'pool' of firearms in the community that are not being used for their intended legal purpose. Its a can of worms for sure.