PDA

View Full Version : Small meetup Nissheads been and gone

Maxhead
20th August 2014, 07:29 AM
Well, a small get together at my place has come to an end for me unfortunately.
I had the pleasure of catching up with Macca86(Steve), Hekarewe(Adrian) and Rob (not in a Patrol yet) from QLD after a long drive for a hunt and some leisure time.

The weather wasn't so kind the first few days and were spent mainly bunkered down(100 odd mm I think). They are still there till Friday so hopefully can get onto some game.

I took advantage in the wet weather for some creek crossings and general mud driving ....or was that yahooing:) Had to winch at on stage as well.

Only got a couple of pics but I'm sure the boys will have a couple more when they get back next Sat or Sun.
So thanks boys it was great to catch up again.

ps. Had the pleasure of catching up with Roofy and Jane last Wednesday as well...good to see you both(btw, and don't bother coming if you not staying at mine...lol...kidding)

Maxhead
20th August 2014, 07:31 AM
Only got a couple of pics...sorry

.....on the move

MudRunnerTD
20th August 2014, 09:51 AM
Nice one Kris, was that a Meetup out at your property mate? We have got to get this happening.

Maxhead
20th August 2014, 05:20 PM
Nice one Kris, was that a Meetup out at your property mate? We have got to get this happening.

Yeah mate, my property. The 3rd photo is from a mountain (1500mts) next to the block

AB
20th August 2014, 06:24 PM
How did you go hunting?

Any joy?

Maxhead
20th August 2014, 06:29 PM
How did you go hunting?

Any joy?

Didn't really have a go till yesterday morning due to rain but there were some really fresh pig signs and what looked like deer tracks as well.

Hoping the boys get onto something

megatexture
20th August 2014, 06:33 PM
I think the pig signs were you blokes campsite lmao. shame about the rain, hope they get some good hunting time in.

Maxhead
20th August 2014, 06:42 PM
I think the pig signs were you blokes campsite lmao. shame about the rain, hope they get some good hunting time in.

Haha, you could be right..4 blokes inside a small shack....you can just imagine the feralness ...LOL

They were itching and ready with a plan so I would say they are doing OK