PDA

View Full Version : What workshop manual to go for?

JDH
17th August 2014, 12:05 PM
G'Day,
I was just wonder what people's opinion was on what workshop manual to get for a late 2007 GU? And why they think it's the way to go?
Cheers
Justin

MudRunnerTD
17th August 2014, 12:11 PM
Hi justin,

Once you have 26 posts on this forum your welcome to download the 1200 page factory manual that has everything you need. Most other printed manuals are also available in digital form here for download once you have your 25. Go and welcome a couple of people and your right to go mate.

JDH
17th August 2014, 02:13 PM
G'Day MudRunnerTD,
Yeah slowly working towards the magic 25 posts, and will definitely download when I get there, but I'm someone who loves books, and would like to have a physical WS manual or two on the shelf.
Cheers
Justin

MudRunnerTD
17th August 2014, 02:17 PM
G'Day MudRunnerTD,
Yeah slowly working towards the magic 25 posts, and will definitely download when I get there, but I'm someone who loves books, and would like to have a physical WS manual or two on the shelf.
Cheers
Justin

Yes I have the GQ 2 Volume set twice, in in the office and one in the shed. The one hosted here is identical and you can print the pages you need. You can also host it on your iPad or iPhone and have it with you n the tracks!

JDH
17th August 2014, 04:06 PM
Yeah good idea throwing it on the iPad or iPhone, handy to have if you needed whilst out in the bush

Clunk
15th November 2014, 05:11 PM
Jhhhhhhhhb hhhhhgg hbv

Hey Turbo, you need a bigger turbo, you're not fast enough mate