PDA

View Full Version : You yangs.

MEGOMONSTER
11th August 2014, 04:32 PM
I have been asked if there are any 4wding in the you yangs. Hilux driver thinks he has a 4wd.

My memory map only shows what looks like the main track.

megatexture
11th August 2014, 08:02 PM
I always google earth places to have a look, and it looks like there could be some tracks there but they could be gated or private roads.. You just don't know till you go but at least you can see whats there in a higher detail.

You could also check you that site/ app Andy made and see if there are any tracks added there. http://you4wd.com

Drewboyaus
11th August 2014, 09:36 PM
No 4wding of any note there. The tracks you see will be either the walking tracks or the extensive network of mountain bike single track goodness.....

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

MEGOMONSTER
11th August 2014, 10:20 PM
No 4wding of any note there. The tracks you see will be either the walking tracks or the extensive network of mountain bike single track goodness..... Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I thought that was the case, as I have not heard any mention of the area in the last two years of joining.

MudRunnerTD
11th August 2014, 10:47 PM
Yeah sorry Meto, nothing there mate, just up the road from me, I can see it from my front balcony but no joy.

MEGOMONSTER
12th August 2014, 05:59 AM
Yeah sorry Meto, nothing there mate, just up the road from me, I can see it from my front balcony but no joy.
Can it still be driven to the top. Just a normal dirt road.

Chimo
12th August 2014, 01:39 PM
The durability track in the Ford proving ground would give your truck a workout depending how fast you drive; if you could get past security!