PDA

View Full Version : Rear wall storage

boke
27th July 2014, 11:37 AM
Hi - saw something a while ago about storage tray on the rear wall of cab chassis - fix to steel below window - tried to google but nothing like I wanted ... want something between bucket seats tec - to hold small items - eg satellite phone
cheers

dads tractor
29th July 2014, 01:20 PM
Hi Boke have looked at this a couple of times and it would involve drilling into the back of the cab from what I can see on the 99 .My solution would be to use the soft packs that go from the head rest to the seat frame and that will give you a lot of storage using both seats .http://www.cargogear.com/Organizers/Organizers.aspxthis sort of idea

boke
30th July 2014, 09:58 PM
Hey - good idea , will look into it , thanks

Bobo63
31st July 2014, 07:38 PM
Hi - saw something a while ago about storage tray on the rear wall of cab chassis - fix to steel below window - tried to google but nothing like I wanted ... want something between bucket seats tec - to hold small items - eg satellite phone
cheers

Hi Boke,

I have use a hanging vinyl shoe organiser cut down and screw to the brace on the back wall of the cab, great for holding all sorts of stuff!!

roady gu
29th January 2015, 04:48 PM
Hi
A parks ranger friend of minesaid they used a rack a storage extension off the console for maps and hand held radio and was supplied by nissan may be a special issue??? Or order