PDA

View Full Version : Brisbane Sunday 4wd

macca86
7th July 2014, 10:59 PM
Anyone want to hit any trails this Sunday? Open to ideas and places.

Ben-e-boy
8th July 2014, 05:52 AM
You can come to Orange and take me 4wding

04OFF
8th July 2014, 07:03 AM
If I can get out of all the other stuff I'm "sposed" to be doing , then ill be keen Steve ?

megatexture
8th July 2014, 10:31 AM
Im out as I dont have 4x4 atm but its booked in next week, but if you go shooting let me know :bananarock:

04OFF
8th July 2014, 03:11 PM
Ya know, your really starting to hold up the trips Troy, c'mon mate, cant you just fill your transfer and patch your sills with concrete or somfin ??? :wink:

Bwahahahahha !

Anything we can do to help get your rig sorted Troy ?

megatexture
8th July 2014, 04:59 PM
Ya know, your really starting to hold up the trips Troy, c'mon mate, cant you just fill your transfer and patch your sills with concrete or somfin ??? :wink:

Bwahahahahha !

Anything we can do to help get your rig sorted Troy ?

Cement ey I could but itll prob convert it to full time 4x4 lmao

Its all good ill get it sorted soon enough and im quite happy to ride shotgun in someones car or theres a possibility that my mate can come it just depends if we want a hilux there lol

gaddy
8th July 2014, 06:18 PM
Was thinking of heading to bribie on sunday , probably not hardcore enough for youse blokes , but ya's are more than welcome to come , the tide is high about 9 in the morning , so up the inside and home down the beach

nissannewby
8th July 2014, 07:02 PM
To busy the next 2 weekends what about last weekend of July?

macca86
8th July 2014, 07:58 PM
July will work for me fir a 4wd and maybe troy will stop making excuses haha. I'll prob head to the rifle range Sunday now as I pick up my new toy on fri and need to run the barrel in before my deer hunt next month

megatexture
8th July 2014, 10:46 PM
I'm just trying to not get towed home lmao plus its the only car we have that I can carry both kids in unfortunately.... There ya go there's 2 more haha!..... I should be sorted by then ladies and am keen as mustard.

macca86
10th July 2014, 07:46 PM
Anyone keen for a ride Sunday? My fire arm is still in transit so not heading to the range now.

04OFF
10th July 2014, 09:17 PM
First you wanna Drive, then you wanna shoot, now you wanna ride.................whats next ,going fishing ? :tease:

OMG Steve, I feel sorry for Jen now (haha)

Sorry macca, don't have a bike ,so at this stage, depending on what family members want to come out, think ill either be heading to Bribie to meet other Steve (gaddy), or heading to Glasshouse for some casual exploring.

macca86
11th July 2014, 05:39 AM
Maybe I have caught the dreaded baby brain! Yes Sunday I'm keen for a 4wd.
Maybe I have too many toys/ hobbies

04OFF
11th July 2014, 08:25 AM
Can never have too many macca, id love to have a road/trail, only thing IS..... if i got one, the whole family would want one, next thing id need a trailer, heaps of gear etc, so yeh, its not happening for a while :smile:

Bribie will be windy and cold i think, plus ill need to renew my permit to go, so i now think Glass House will be the go, if your happy to go there , ill start a new thread with GH as a title i think.

gaddy
11th July 2014, 08:58 AM
Can never have too many macca, id love to have a road/trail, only thing IS..... if i got one, the whole family would want one, next thing id need a trailer, heaps of gear etc, so yeh, its not happening for a while :smile:

Bribie will be windy and cold i think, plus ill need to renew my permit to go, so i now think Glass House will be the go, if your happy to go there , ill start a new thread with GH as a title i think.

Yeah we won't be doing bribie now way to windy ,

04OFF
11th July 2014, 10:10 AM
Come to Glasshouse then Steve, won't be as hairy as last time just a cruisey trip.

megatexture
11th July 2014, 10:42 AM
If its going to be a cruisy trip ill come with jason in his hilux if thats cool with everyone.

gaddy
11th July 2014, 01:58 PM
Come to Glasshouse then Steve, won't be as hairy as last time just a cruisey trip.

Might do something a little more family friendly , might end up at duck rd to OReilly s or condermine and the falls ,

macca86
11th July 2014, 04:54 PM
Glass house is family friendly can end up at Cochin creek for a lunch or something

megatexture
11th July 2014, 05:25 PM
The only thing having lunch at cochin creek is the mosquito lol

04OFF
11th July 2014, 11:05 PM
If its going to be a cruisy trip ill come with jason in his hilux if thats cool with everyone.

Yes, is totally cool, as per the GH thread, all brands are welcome, plus Jason is good value to watch anyway (lol)