PDA

View Full Version : I got caught today

NP99
30th June 2014, 07:44 PM
My wife went shopping in spotlight, so I went to annaconda's next door. They had some fishing gear and lures on a heavy discount sale. She caught be struggling back to the car under the weight of the outdoor filleting table and a bag of lures.

First question - " what are you going to do with that?" .......... I'm going to put it on the deck next to the BBQ so I can prepare salads, no more Q and A on the trip home :)

Clunk
30th June 2014, 07:47 PM
honest dear !!!!!!!! lol :thumbup:

TPC
30th June 2014, 08:01 PM
My wife went shopping in spotlight, so I went to annaconda's next door. They had some fishing gear and lures on a heavy discount sale. She caught be struggling back to the car under the weight of the outdoor filleting table and a bag of lures.

First question - " what are you going to do with that?" .......... I'm going to put it on the deck next to the BBQ so I can prepare salads, no more Q and A on the trip home :)
Wish my wife was as gullible as yours.

MEGOMONSTER
30th June 2014, 08:18 PM
Now that I have 32 rods, it's easy to bring a new one home, and put it in the old/non-used rod pile and say you've had it for ages.

NP99
30th June 2014, 08:26 PM
Now that I have 32 rods, it's easy to bring a new one home, and put it in the old/non-used rod pile and say you've had it for ages.

I'm hearing ya :)

sil3nt_dr3ams
2nd July 2014, 10:05 PM

Funny that our spotlight is next door to ranger outdoors.

I cant believe you guys let your mrs out the car,

I leave mine chained to the sink.

haha kidding, i'm smart enough not to have one.

cgm
3rd July 2014, 12:01 AM
Wish my wife was as gullible as yours.

Do you reckon she really doesn't know how it works? :)

threedogs
3rd July 2014, 09:56 AM
still reckon they make lures to catch fishermen not fish lol

NP99
3rd July 2014, 09:38 PM

Caught me big time :)

macca
4th July 2014, 07:44 AM

Reckon you are on the money there TD, big money!

Alitis007
4th July 2014, 11:30 AM
Its funny but sad that you need to hide your hobby addictions lol, Mick i've lost count of how many i've got haha, i've got rods for piers, surf rods boat rods and ones i like haha!!

NP99
4th July 2014, 06:38 PM
My son bought me a rod and reel for my birthday......didn't need to sneak that through :)

PMC
5th July 2014, 10:21 AM

G'day NP99,

When I first read your thread title, I said to myself, Farkkk NP99 has been caught doing a Todd Carney (Pissing in your mouth) Typical officers pranks, you do not see non commission ranks doing that sought of thing. lol

Regards,

PMC

jack
5th July 2014, 12:06 PM
It's all in the timing of the post hey Paul.

NP99
5th July 2014, 01:34 PM
G'day NP99,

When I first read your thread title, I said to myself, Farkkk NP99 has been caught doing a Todd Carney (Pissing in your mouth) Typical officers pranks, you do not see non commission ranks doing that sought of thing. lol

Regards,

PMC

No, that's why I got commissioned mate :)