PDA

View Full Version : Snow trip?

JonnoD
25th June 2014, 02:02 PM
Hi guys for all thoes not doing the meet up in the middle who is interested in doing a snow trip? I am mad keen to get out in the white stuff

rusty_nail
25th June 2014, 02:09 PM
would love to mate, but funds are so tight atm. depending on when you plan it i am keen to but, just no in the next month or so

Bloodyaussie
25th June 2014, 04:39 PM
Was talking to AB about a snow trip for August ?????

lucus30
25th June 2014, 05:20 PM
Oh sht yeah I'm in. Never done a snow trip

AB
25th June 2014, 05:22 PM
Love the snow trips!!!!

MEGOMONSTER
25th June 2014, 05:40 PM
I assume you mean a 4wdriving snow trip not ski snow trip.
Sounds great. Might have to convince the missus about this one.

JonnoD
25th June 2014, 06:03 PM
July / aug is good for me. I cant do late aug as I am flat out

Bloodyaussie
25th June 2014, 06:17 PM
How about the 15th -17th Aug ????? thats my birthday

Crate
25th June 2014, 08:58 PM
Never done a snow trip either could be keen, we talking day trip? or overnighter? I can't do anything the weekend of the 15-17th of Aug tho..

JonnoD
25th June 2014, 09:18 PM
Sounds good to me

Family4x4
25th June 2014, 09:22 PM
We are in!!!!

happygu
25th June 2014, 10:17 PM
If you are planning a Mt Skene Snow Trip, be prepared to grab a permit at least 14 days before you go from http://www.fwdvictoria.org.au/downloads.asp.

Don't go without the permit, as it isn't worth the risk.

Permit is limited to 10 vehicles including the responsible trip leader......

We have our club trip booked for 25th July otherwise I would stick my hand up and go with you, so lets hope there is still good snow.

Mic

mudski
25th June 2014, 10:40 PM
If you are planning a Mt Skene Snow Trip, be prepared to grab a permit at least 14 days before you go from http://www.fwdvictoria.org.au/downloads.asp.

Don't go without the permit, as it isn't worth the risk.

Permit is limited to 10 vehicles including the responsible trip leader......

We have our club trip booked for 25th July otherwise I would stick my hand up and go with you, so lets hope there is still good snow.

Mic
Only one issue Mic. Who's the responsible leader? :wink: I'll chuck in a tentatively yes for this. Absolute insane time of year for me so we'll see...
We did it last year and it was a blast. Even though I had to cut it short because of clutch issues which I still have nutted out. It was great.

Drewboyaus
26th June 2014, 06:43 AM
For the Mt Skene permit you need to be a member of a FWD Victoria affiliated club like the Nissan club etc.
There should still be plenty of snow around Woods Point, Mt Terrible, Matlock etc. and you won't need a permit to drive around there.

Mic, which club are you a member of?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

happygu
26th June 2014, 11:14 AM
For the Mt Skene permit you need to be a member of a FWD Victoria affiliated club like the Nissan club etc.
There should still be plenty of snow around Woods Point, Mt Terrible, Matlock etc. and you won't need a permit to drive around there.

Mic, which club are you a member of?

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

I am a member of a small club in the Yarra Valley called Solid Rock 4x4, which was started by a mate .... I had never been in a club before this one, as I don't normally like the constraints of having to be in a certain place at a certain time - and prefer the flexibility of going & stopping whenever & wherever we like .... but like all things, am actually enjoying it now

pickers
26th June 2014, 08:40 PM
I would be in for a snow trip ? Was thinking of joining fwdvic but don't know if I am a responsible leader ? Haha
Happy too tag along though

happygu
26th June 2014, 09:58 PM
I would be in for a snow trip ? Was thinking of joining fwdvic but don't know if I am a responsible leader ? Haha
Happy too tag along though

Definitely not too responsible -going by your avatar ...... ha, ha

pickers
28th June 2014, 06:48 PM
Just wondering if any one has done one of fwd vic snow courses and was it worth the $ thinking of doing it

happygu
28th June 2014, 08:02 PM
Just wondering if any one has done one of fwd vic snow courses and was it worth the $ thinking of doing it

Do you have to complete the basic 4wd Course with them first Pickers?

pickers
28th June 2014, 08:12 PM
Yer I think you do have to do the basic 4wd course first
Any body done this it does say beginner to advance ?

DSPIES
30th June 2014, 09:38 PM
Righto, set a date so i can either start to get excited, or pretend this trip isn’t happening as i can’t make it.

mudski
1st July 2014, 08:59 AM

They make you do a course to drive in white mud?

Mjcpatrol
22nd March 2015, 09:12 PM
Is there a tip planned 4 this year

BSRT.Beast
19th April 2015, 10:43 PM
Is there a tip planned 4 this year

I second this question

katwoman
19th April 2015, 11:24 PM
Just make your own date, put it up and maybe you'll have company..

liftlid
20th April 2015, 05:34 PM
SNOW TRIP!
SNOW TRIP!
SNOW TRIP!
SNOW TRIP!
SNOW TRIP!
SNOW TRIP!
SNOW TRIP!
SNOW TRIP!
Oh yeah did I say I would be pleased to do a
SNOW TRIP!

lucus30
20th April 2015, 05:46 PM
I've thought about organising one this year for my mates. Will see how we go...

Rossco
20th April 2015, 06:29 PM
Yeah definatly keen for a snow trip this year. The problem with snow trips is you need to try and time it when there's a good dump, can be hard when trying to plan something in advance. . . It's still early days, but let's hope the stars align- driving in heaps of snow on a clear day is pretty much 4WDing heaven.

AB
20th April 2015, 06:32 PM
Yep count me in for this one! I want lots of snow this time ;)

Sir Roofy
20th April 2015, 06:37 PM
hope they pick a spot out of the wind this time horizontal fire are hard to get warm by

Bloodyaussie
20th April 2015, 06:37 PM
July/ August is the best time usually...

Sir Roofy
20th April 2015, 06:39 PM
July/ August is the best time usually...

could be early this year

Rossco
20th April 2015, 06:41 PM
hope they pick a spot out of the wind this time horizontal fire are hard to get warm by

Come on roofy. Frozen water from the trees down the back of the neck and howling gale. . . Lovely :)

Sir Roofy
20th April 2015, 06:43 PM
Come on roofy. Frozen water from the trees down the back of the neck and howling gale. . . Lovely :)

if you have your long pants on its cold

Winnie
20th April 2015, 06:43 PM
Yep count me in for this one! I want lots of snow this time ;)

Yeah not like last time... Who led that trip? Knob!!

Maxhead
20th April 2015, 06:46 PM
Snow, snow, snow...Yeah. yeah. yeah

AB
20th April 2015, 06:51 PM
Nothing better then 20 blokes sitting around a 10cm fire freezing your asses off with sideways rain and bliizzardly cold wind.

That was a funny trip. We all huddled around the fire when we tried to start it and there was silence for about 5 minutes then someone says "well this farked!"....lol

Winnie
20th April 2015, 06:58 PM
Nothing better then 20 blokes sitting around a 10cm fire freezing your asses off with sideways rain and bliizzardly cold wind.

That was a funny trip. We all huddled around the fire when we tried to start it and there was silence for about 5 minutes then someone says "well this farked!"....lol

Didn't the weather turn around though for a spectacular drive out!

Bloodyaussie
20th April 2015, 07:18 PM

We were still standing there drinking cold beer.... that first night was dogs balls.. the drive in was awesome and the drive out was spectacular. . Funny going to help zak out with his toboggan and the little so and so joined in with pounding me with snow balls.. I fixed his little red wagon..lol

Maxhead
20th April 2015, 07:24 PM
that first night was dogs balls.. the drive in was awesome and the drive out was spectacular. .

If that's the same trip I'm thinking off I was on the road for nearly 20 hrs getting to the spot and drive home was one not to forget either...lol

Winnie
20th April 2015, 07:25 PM
If that's the same trip I'm thinking off I was on the road for nearly 20 hrs getting to the spot and drive home was one not to forget either...lol

Yep that's the one!

Rossco
20th April 2015, 07:42 PM
with pounding me with so balls.. lol

You love getting pounded with balls Jono!!!

Bloodyaussie
20th April 2015, 07:50 PM

Bone head.... never let you do that again..

Bloodyaussie
20th April 2015, 07:59 PM
You love getting pounded with balls Jono!!!

Only your balls against my chin....

jay see
20th April 2015, 08:47 PM
Have never been 4wding in the snow before. Will keep in on dates.
Will be a bit hard with kids footy. But could arrange something if not working that weekend.

Would this more likely be an overnighter?

MudRunnerTD
20th April 2015, 09:49 PM
Gary and I drove All night to get there. Bloody long way round. Was a good drive. Rolled out the swags for a couple of hours then rolled into camp. Should have taken the fwy.

Newphew got snow up at Wilson over the weekend. I reckon Woodspoint camp ground.

BSRT.Beast
22nd April 2015, 08:54 PM
Just make your own date, put it up and maybe you'll have company..

I would but being a complete noob to wheeling I have no idea where to find any decent tracks.

Winnie
22nd April 2015, 09:00 PM
Heard that woods point is snowed in at the moment... Think it's gonna be a good winter =)

AB
22nd April 2015, 09:21 PM
Heard that woods point is snowed in at the moment... Think it's gonna be a good winter =)

We should do a meet up there then.

I call Saturday night pub night for a hot meal too ;)

Winnie
22nd April 2015, 09:24 PM
We should do a meet up there then.

I call Saturday night pub night for a hot meal too ;)

Bloody oath! Darren should plan this one =)

rusty_nail
22nd April 2015, 09:30 PM
if timing permits i would love to being the car and freeze my asses off with you all

lucus30
22nd April 2015, 10:33 PM

Oh really. Man I'd love to stay at comets flat in the snow

Bacho86
23rd April 2015, 07:41 PM
I did a trip over Mount Skene a couple years ago, awesome fun!, nothing compares to snow driving just completely changes everything! Would be keen as to tag along

big_fletch
23rd April 2015, 08:56 PM
How about the 15th -17th Aug ????? thats my birthday

Im keen, my birthday as well haha

sooty_10
23rd April 2015, 10:01 PM
Well since I'm staying in Vic I'm definitely keen on this one. Might just have to see how the stars align with shifts and time off though.

lucus30
23rd April 2015, 10:47 PM
Well since I'm staying in Vic I'm definitely keen on this one. Might just have to see how the stars align with shifts and time off though.

Could be a big one by the looks of things

jay see
24th April 2015, 12:06 AM

Me too. Not on the Vic thing, but on shifts. Footy might even be finished, if it's late in the season

AB
3rd May 2015, 07:36 PM
Is anyone taking charge of this?

I have to go on a trip soon, I missed out on the last one and I am literally driving my patrol around on weekends to keep it going and looking at embankments on the streets with a little devil on my shoulder!!!!!!!??!??!!??!!!

Rossco
3rd May 2015, 08:54 PM
Still early days but snow will come around soon. Mt Skene is probably the best bet but will need a permit, need to look into it but shouldn't be too involved hopefully. July - August probably best. Could also do a spontainious trip after a good dump. Back of Lake mountain or Woods Point are pretty close and good for snow. Happy to lead a trip, let's hope we get a good season. . .

Rossco
3rd May 2015, 09:19 PM
Just looking into the permit aplication process. It's lodged through FWDV and they notify the relevant authority's. Not sure how much of a PITA it would be or if possible to get not being a official club trip. Might have to make some enquiries and or work around it somehow. Jameson-Licola rd would be a good one in the snow. Think Daz has had some experience with the permit. . .

Ah the joys of the modern world. . . .

Winnie
3rd May 2015, 09:47 PM
Just looking into the permit aplication process. It's lodged through FWDV and they notify the relevant authority's. Not sure how much of a PITA it would be or if possible to get not being a official club trip. Might have to make some enquiries and or work around it somehow. Jameson-Licola rd would be a good one in the snow. Think Daz has had some experience with the permit. . .

Ah the joys of the modern world. . . .

Yeah I'm sure that you need to be in a club to get the permit

Rossco
3rd May 2015, 10:14 PM
Yeah I'm sure that you need to be in a club to get the permit

Yeah could be a hurdle, would be good to work something out with it. Should think of some other potential high spots that are open too. . . Even with the permit looks like it can still be busy up there. . .

Winnie
3rd May 2015, 10:15 PM
Yeah could be a hurdle, would be good to work something out with it. Should think of some other potential high spots that are open too. . . Even with the permit looks like it can still be busy up there. . .

Yeah absolutely, we need someone with experience in getting these permits.... DARREN!!!

lucus30
3rd May 2015, 10:44 PM
Yeah absolutely, we need someone with experience in getting these permits.... DARREN!!!

You need to do it as a club and have club members or temporary members on the trip with a maximum amount of something like 12 cars. I just don't think you'll be able to swing it gents.

If we can't get permits then there are plenty of other spots. My vote is woods point comets flat campground with a trip up mt Matlock

lucus30
3rd May 2015, 10:50 PM
or we could do a last minute run up mt dissa if the snow comes down

Rossco
3rd May 2015, 10:54 PM
Yeah might be a bugger, it's 10 cars max too.

Matlock would be good but doesn't have snow that often, might be a better option to do a spontainious trip just after a big dump. Plenty of options up there, should be able to find a few tracks away from the crowds.

lucus30
3rd May 2015, 10:56 PM
Yeah might be a bugger, it's 10 cars max too.

Matlock would be good but doesn't have snow that often, might be a better option to do a spontainious trip just after a big dump. Plenty of options up there, should be able to find a few tracks away from the crowds.

OK 10 cars I was close enough couldn't remember off the top of my head. Where else do you think rossco that is sure to have snow ?

Rossco
3rd May 2015, 11:08 PM
OK 10 cars I was close enough couldn't remember off the top of my head. Where else do you think rossco that is sure to have snow ?

Yeah just trying to have a think. . . Where we went last trip (Arbuckle junction way) should be good but there wasn't heaps of snow when we went and that was after a good dump the week before. Mt Cobbler and Abeyard track maybe??? Dargo high pains rd is closed pretty sure. Any other suggestions? ? ?

Guess it's up to a bit of luck wherever you go. Matlocks not bad it's easy and close to get to and nice area. . .

Winnie
3rd May 2015, 11:12 PM
Yeah just trying to have a think. . . Where we went last trip (Arbuckle junction way) should be good but there wasn't heaps of snow when we went and that was after a good dump the week before. Mt Cobbler and Abeyard track maybe??? Dargo high pains rd is closed pretty sure. Any other suggestions? ? ?

Guess it's up to a bit of luck wherever you go. Matlocks not bad it's easy and close to get to and nice area. . .

Yeah gotta have a bit of luck really. It melts quick!

MudRunnerTD
3rd May 2015, 11:29 PM
Sorry guys, yes you need to be in a club to get a permit and your club needs to be a member of 4wdVic so you are a member too.

Will make a few calls and see if I can negotiate something???

MEGOMONSTER
4th May 2015, 09:25 AM
Haven't driven in snow before and the last snow trip looked like great fun. So picturesque.

Rossco
4th May 2015, 11:09 AM
Sorry guys, yes you need to be in a club to get a permit and your club needs to be a member of 4wdVic so you are a member too.

Will make a few calls and see if I can negotiate something???

Yeah Cheers Daz. If not probably the best option is to plan for July - August and monitor the snow then just go for it when there had been a good amount. Unfortunately a couple of sunny days then it's gone. Makes it hard for planning but can't really guarantee snow will be round.

Matlock areas probably best unless anyone else can think of some good areas. Might have a bit more of a think & look at sum maps. . . Nissheads place maybe. . .

Sir Roofy
4th May 2015, 11:28 AM
Nissheads would be good but same old problem its gone before you get there Woods point is ok Matlock even Arbuckle junction
camp at Horseyard flat but would have to be a good dump to stay long enough for a play

Winnie
4th May 2015, 11:49 AM
We really need to suss out getting to Skene, there has to be a way for non club members to get a permit? Even if we have to pay a few bob. 10 car limit would be fine, we would just have to set a limit on the number of cars allowed on the trip

katwoman
4th May 2015, 12:07 PM
Why dont you try around Omeo-Ensay area. Stay at Moscow Villa Hut ?

Rossco
4th May 2015, 10:24 PM
Why dont you try around Omeo-Ensay area. Stay at Moscow Villa Hut ?

Yeah was thinking about further that way, would love to check out Moscow villa hut too. It's a bit further to get to but I'm up for it. Is there much driving up high there? Mt Skeen & Arbuckle are around 1500m, mt matlock around 1300 just put of interest. . . Might have to check some maps. . .

MudRunnerTD
4th May 2015, 11:13 PM
Moscow villa is at 1090m so I reck n will be too low. We came through last year and there was heaps of snow at 1200m around Mt Skene but when we continued to the east and met the guys at 1500m to the east there was none. Need to stay around woods point I reckon.

Rossco
4th May 2015, 11:27 PM
Was thinking might be a bit low, just want sure if there's much driving higher up. Coberas - Tinaringi is pretty high but its a fair mission, not sure about seasonal closures or that familiar with the area, best for another trip i think.

It's funny how the snow can be hard to predict. Looks like its Woods Point or Arbuckle. Mt Skeen would still be good if possible. . .

Winnie
4th May 2015, 11:42 PM
Yeah there has to be a way we can get to Skene

katwoman
5th May 2015, 01:11 AM
The only reason I mentioned it, was cos it snowed when we were there 12 months ago... Maybe the horrible white stuff follows me ? It also snowed when we did Mt Margaret TK and it was 22c in Licola. And Moscow Villa is massive !!

Rossco
5th May 2015, 06:48 AM
The only reason I mentioned it, was cos it snowed when we were there 12 months ago... Maybe the horrible white stuff follows me ? It also snowed when we did Mt Margaret TK and it was 22c in Licola. And Moscow Villa is massive !!

You better come on this trip, then we'll be guaranteed heaps of snow!

liftlid
5th May 2015, 08:47 AM
I have a possible spot that I had as a back up if I couldn't get to skeene haven't had to try it but it's supposed to have snow when skeene has snow, last year I think we were on the wrong side of the range

liftlid
5th May 2015, 09:00 AM
Yeah there has to be a way we can get to Skene

I think 4wd tv got a permit a couple of years ago, and they don't fit into the purpose of the club access for MvO tracks.
Part of the reason 4wd Vic was able to negotiate access to Jamison Licola rd was that "club members" were more prepared to tackle the track conditions than the members of the public that were being rescued by the police at the time.

Rossco
5th May 2015, 09:18 AM
I think 4wd tv got a permit a couple of years ago, and they don't fit into the purpose of the club access for MvO tracks.
Part of the reason 4wd Vic was able to negotiate access to Jamison Licola rd was that "club members" were more prepared to tackle the track conditions than the members of the public that were being rescued by the police at the time.

Yeah agreed. There were a few incidents where people driving solo unprepared had to be rescued, i think one instance the police got stuck too and had to spend the night up there. Worth putting a case forward and seeing how it goes. Take it from there. . .

I have a possible spot that I had as a back up if I couldn't get to skeene haven't had to try it but it's supposed to have snow when skeene has snow, last year I think we were on the wrong side of the range

This sounds good, where is it? . . Or is it a secret. . .

Bacho86
5th May 2015, 10:02 AM
Yeah agreed. There were a few incidents where people driving solo unprepared had to be rescued, i think one instance the police got stuck too and had to spend the night up there. Worth putting a case forward and seeing how it goes. Take it from there. . .

This sounds good, where is it? . . Or is it a secret. . .

Yeh that's right a couple years ago a guy in a forester following his gps got stuck over Mt Skene, then the police had to go rescue and ended up stuck there overnight with only day time clothes... I think the permit process is a good concept, however it does become restrictive to those not in a 4x4 club

liftlid
5th May 2015, 12:08 PM
Yeah agreed. There were a few incidents where people driving solo unprepared had to be rescued, i think one instance the police got stuck too and had to spend the night up there. Worth putting a case forward and seeing how it goes. Take it from there. . . This sounds good, where is it? . . Or is it a secret. . .

Best not to advertise where you could be up there!

katwoman
5th May 2015, 09:55 PM
You better come on this trip, then we'll be guaranteed heaps of snow!

Haha, would ALMOST be worth it, just to see if you own long pants.....
Keep your damn snow..

Rossco
5th May 2015, 10:48 PM
Haha, would ALMOST be worth it, just to see if you own long pants.....
Keep your damn snow..

Ha ha, Snows awesome cant wait. Would have been snowing today in the hills i reckon.

Had a bit of a look at the map around moscow villa. It's fairly high (1500m) a bit further up into the hills bit looks like it's seasonally closed. Does look like pretty nice country, definatly have to do a trip up there soon.

lucus30
7th May 2015, 07:11 PM
Might have a bit this weekend by the sounds of things
https://au.news.yahoo.com/vic/a/27691738/early-snow-bonanza-predicted-for-victoria/?Cmp=fb

Winnie
7th May 2015, 07:12 PM
Ha ha, Snows awesome cant wait. Would have been snowing today in the hills i reckon.

Had a bit of a look at the map around moscow villa. It's fairly high (1500m) a bit further up into the hills bit looks like it's seasonally closed. Does look like pretty nice country, definatly have to do a trip up there soon.
Snow as far down as Mt. Dandenong (about 700m) next weekend!!

Winnie
10th May 2015, 03:02 PM
Reckon there'd be some white stuff around today... Crap weather!! Good day to sit in front of the fire though

lucus30
10th May 2015, 03:40 PM
A bit of snow at falls creek
http://www.fallscreek.com.au/cams

But none at Buller

http://www.mtbuller.com.au/Winter/Snow-Report/Snowcams

Sir Roofy
10th May 2015, 03:54 PM

But none at Buller

I reckon BawBaw will have a dusting today

lucus30
10th May 2015, 03:55 PM
Hmm can't see any though maybe just a tiny bit
http://mountbawbaw.com.au/conditions/snow-cams/

Winnie
10th May 2015, 03:58 PM

But none at Buller

Mate of mine has been working up at Buller, reckons there was heaps last week

Bloodyaussie
10th May 2015, 04:31 PM
Mate of mine has been working up at Buller, reckons there was heaps last week

And..........?

krbrooking
13th May 2015, 11:00 AM
Could be a good weekend for this one as I just heard on the radio that there will be snow fall as low as 600m today????? Man I wish I could go.

lucus30
13th May 2015, 11:13 AM
Yeah I've been keeping an eye out and there is a bit around but honestly I suspect by the time the weekend rolls around it will be gone.
I think we will need to wait till later in the season

And besides I cant go this weekend ha ha

Sir Roofy
13th May 2015, 11:38 AM
Well guess I was 3 days to early but theres gotta be some up there now

MudRunnerTD
13th May 2015, 10:05 PM
Mt Selma Today. West of Mt Skene. This is where a snow trip should be planned. West side of the ranges.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/05/97.jpg

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/05/98.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause AB turned it back on!!

katwoman
13th May 2015, 10:13 PM
Holy shit................

lucus30
13th May 2015, 10:14 PM
Wowsers. So much snow already

mudski
13th May 2015, 10:20 PM
So is there a date floating around for this?

lucus30
13th May 2015, 10:30 PM
Nope. I think it was going to depend on snow fall

MudRunnerTD
13th May 2015, 11:02 PM
Hume hwy at 3:30pm today!!!!

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2015/05/99.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause AB turned it back on!!

Rossco
14th May 2015, 06:46 AM
Yeah wow not bad. Would be a perfect weekend to head to the hills it's been a pretty good dump. Hopefully get some more chances soon. Promising as the snow season hasnt officialy started yet. . .

So is there a date floating around for this?
Thinking July / August sometime, need to lock something in a bit closer.

Maxhead
14th May 2015, 07:07 AM
Yeah wow not bad. Would be a perfect weekend to head to the hills it's been a pretty good dump. .

I wonder how well the pizza oven travels and we could take it up to the hills...LOL

Rossco
14th May 2015, 07:32 AM
Good idea. . . Or AB can make pizzas then deliver them up the mountain. . . In the 40 series. . .

mudski
14th May 2015, 06:27 PM
Good idea. . . Or AB can make pizzas then deliver them up the mountain. . . In the 40 series. . .

Nah on the quad bike. Lol

krbrooking
14th May 2015, 07:11 PM
Hume hwy at 3:30pm today!!!! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk cause AB turned it back on!!

Far out that is only 40min from me wish I knew. I would have taken my folks for a drive.

mudski
15th May 2015, 08:26 PM
Far out that is only 40min from me wish I knew. I would have taken my folks for a drive.

Breadalbane Kev. Not Broadford. A bit more than 40 minutes mate.