PDA

View Full Version : Old Versus New

AB
30th June 2010, 08:53 AM
We found this and thought you guys would like to pick the hell out of it.

Its the Aussie Top Gear of the Old VS New 4X4 (Landcruiser VS Patrol).

Feel free to post your thoughts of the completey useless comparison of a SWB versus long versus incompetent driving.

Also complaining about the cruiser filling up with water and not pushing in the side vents, although they leaked like sivs anyway...go nuts!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/_0EPzKDFb8A&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/_0EPzKDFb8A&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

GQ4.2
30th June 2010, 09:59 AM
they would have been better comparing the GU to a 200 series but with some experienced offroad drivers instead to 2 tools behind the wheels

patch697
30th June 2010, 01:10 PM
they would have been better comparing the GU to a 200 series but with some experienced offroad drivers instead to 2 tools behind the wheels

x2 lol..... Thats not a legit comparison anyway shot against long we all know the fores & against no matter what the age. I still enjoyed watching it though mainly for the fact I didn't know that place existed & now wouldn't mind checking it out myself.

See there can be good in everything...lol

Cheers
Paul

Mark
30th June 2010, 07:12 PM
They are tools I agree.

See how they are driving, especially the guy in the Patrol going down the hill, slammbed the brakes on slid down like a sled....TOOL!

When they compare vehicles they are so full of &*%$.

Ive never seen this Aussie version before, is it on free to air or must be Foxtel???

patch697
30th June 2010, 07:56 PM
They are tools I agree.

See how they are driving, especially the guy in the Patrol going down the hill, slammbed the brakes on slid down like a sled....TOOL!

When they compare vehicles they are so full of &*%$.

Ive never seen this Aussie version before, is it on free to air or must be Foxtel???

Its free to air & not on at all at the mo but believe me your not missing much...lol

Cheers
Paul