PDA

View Full Version : PMC in Geelong for Christmas!

PMC
21st June 2014, 12:57 AM
G'day folks,

My family and I will be flying down to Victoria for 8 days staying with our families from December 22nd to the 30th. If any Vic members want to meet-up for pre-Chrissie drinks/B/Q, please let me know.

PS, I will have access to a car.

Kind regards,

Paul
:cheers:

jack
21st June 2014, 01:43 AM
Looking forward to it

AB
21st June 2014, 06:30 AM
Sounds good mate, hopefully no snakes this time...lol

lucus30
21st June 2014, 12:16 PM
Otaways again ? I missed out last time

PMC
21st June 2014, 09:27 PM
G'day folks,

I spoke with AB today regarding pre-Chrissie drinks and a pub counter lunch, we have decided to R/V at one of the hotels at Queenscliff. AB will be holidaying at Sorrento at the time, however, AB has advised that he is prepared to jump on the Queenscliff Sorrento Ferry and share a couple of ales or two at Queenscliff.

I will be traveling from Geelong, so those forum members that live in Geelong and the surrounding suburbs, if you are interested let us know if you want to tag a long. For all those forum members living in Melbourne and surrounding suburbs, same goes for you too, if you are interested let us know if you folks want to tag a long as well.

PS, it would be great catching up you great people once again!

Kind regards,

Paul

luvmud
26th June 2014, 09:15 PM
i'm in i'll be there as outlaws live in Portalington
& it will be good to meet members of Nissan Patrol.

PMC
27th June 2014, 08:37 AM
i'm in i'll be there as outlaws live in Portalington
& it will be good to meet members of Nissan Patrol.

G'day luvmud,

Good onya cobber,

Farkkk, that makes 4 of us. I think we are starting to become a crowd. lol

Regards,

Paul

macca
27th June 2014, 02:28 PM
Its Pauly's family Christmas this year so we will be in Viccy for Xmas, if it works might go for a day trip.

It's a bloody long way to go for a beer and burger, Yarragon to Sorrento then a boat ride!.

PMC
2nd September 2014, 12:12 PM
G'day folks,

My family and I will be flying down to Victoria for 8 days staying with our families from December 22nd to the 30th. If any Vic members want to meet-up for pre-Chrissie drinks/B/Q, please let me know.

PS, I will have access to a car.

Kind regards,

Paul
:cheers:[/QUOTE]

G'day folks,

Sorry for being a slack-arse, I thought I would kick-start this thread again and see who is up for Chrissie drinks and a meet and greet?

Kind regards,

Paul

jack
2nd September 2014, 12:59 PM
Yeap will definitely catchup mate, and I actually have leave booked for this time.

Sir Roofy
2nd September 2014, 04:27 PM
Its a mayby depending on the bosses work

GQ TANK
17th November 2014, 12:39 AM
Is this still on - what day?

macca
22nd December 2014, 08:16 PM
Is this still on - what day?

Bump

Any news?

jack
22nd December 2014, 11:35 PM
Hi Macca, it's a no go. Paul was going to update a while ago but looks like he didn't.
He's go a few issues going at the moment, a lot of advocacy work and his daughter has been starring in swim comps. That's taking up all his time at the moment, don't think he touched his Patrol in ages.

NP99
23rd December 2014, 01:01 AM
Damn, we are in Weribbie in early January.....

macca
23rd December 2014, 07:40 AM
Thanks Jack. Tried calling him s few times with no success