PDA

View Full Version : You need a firearm license for this!!!

NP99
17th June 2014, 08:57 PM
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Browse/Listing.aspx?id=724694271

Yes, BA, another link to add to the collection :)

Bloodyaussie
17th June 2014, 09:18 PM
Holy shit I want one....... please Mags can we buy it .. come on honey I will be a good boy I promise!!!!!!!!!

Thats fricking awesome...

NP99
17th June 2014, 09:20 PM
You could be the recovery king of Victoria, :)

macca86
17th June 2014, 09:21 PM
Might not need a firearms licence here in aus as it's deactivated and such.
A cat a licence in Australia is a rim fire firearm so non applicable here in aus not sure on nz spec

MEGOMONSTER
17th June 2014, 09:25 PM
You could be the recovery king of Victoria, :)

Unless it's a toyo, he can just crush it. Lol

Sir Roofy
17th June 2014, 09:38 PM
Theres your answer ba no more cheaky baskets in thomo
now

Bloodyaussie
17th June 2014, 09:52 PM
Theres your answer ba no more cheaky baskets in thomo
now

Exactly what I was thinking....... yeah go on argue with this you dopey prick, yeah I thought not !!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.... oh the dreams I will have tonight.

04OFF
18th June 2014, 08:58 AM
Haha, features a "sunroof" (lol)

Tanks a lot for posting !

TPC
18th June 2014, 09:41 AM
I want to take it across the Simpson, it has a towbar so I could take my camper.

BillsGU
18th June 2014, 12:35 PM
Bit pricey if you have to change the engine every 1000 k !! I had a ride in these things years ago and they are noisy, smelly, harsh - but a lot of fun!

Bloodyaussie
18th June 2014, 12:50 PM
Bit pricey if you have to change the engine every 1000 k !! I had a ride in these things years ago and they are noisy, smelly, harsh - but a lot of fun!

Bit like going 4wding with Krisso !!!! bwa ha ha ha ha!!!!

taslucas
18th June 2014, 01:38 PM
.....it's a gq with a gun that's all.

NP99
19th June 2014, 10:07 PM
PMC was in the army when centurion was a rank not a tank :)

cgm
19th June 2014, 11:01 PM
Ha Ha, I remember about 25 years ago one eccentric farmer I worked for was wanting to buy one of those when they were being sold off. I don't know anything about military stuff, but I assume it would be the same thing from that timeframe. He had earthmoving equipment and low loader and all that. Was very much into collecting military stuff of all kinds. The bit a really remember from the discussion:

I thought he got mixed up and meant 5 miles per gallon, but nope, he really meant to say 5 gallons per mile. :)

BA, you might clean up your neighbourhood, but if you think you've got fuel problems now, wait till you have this thing!

BillsGU
19th June 2014, 11:16 PM
Don't know if they are still there - but there was a paddock outside of Murrayville (on the NSW/VIC border) that was full of WWII tanks and equipment that they turned into farm machinery. Interseting to have a look at.

My OOPS - should be VIC / SA border.

NP99
20th June 2014, 08:38 AM
Don't know if they are still there - but there was a paddock outside of Murrayville (on the NSW/VIC border) that was full of WWII tanks and equipment that they turned into farm machinery. Interseting to have a look at.

Is that near Aldonga? :)

BillsGU
20th June 2014, 10:32 AM
Is that near Aldonga? :)

OOPS! sorry. Should be VIC / SA border. There was a guy here in Kergunyah (near Wodonga) that bought most of the Centurians when they were auctioned in the late 70s. I heard he rented some out to movie companies and such - but I dont know what he did with the rest.

NP99
20th June 2014, 03:09 PM
Keeping them operational would be a pita. Probably make good stump grinders out in the paddocks......