PDA

View Full Version : Members charter - Please Review

AB
12th June 2014, 06:48 PM
Hi folks,

Just a reminder that we are all here as a supportive community and a good bunch of mates.

Ive noticed of late a tendancy of impatience and sending people to the search bar which is not what we are about.

NissanPatrol.com.au has been built from the beginning on a respectful foundation that welcomes new members from anywhere in the world and from any skill level both mechanical and computer literacy.

Lets not forget we all started somewhere and we have all asked dumb questions.

Many of us have ended up here as we have been headbutted on other forums with attitudes so lets keep it real gents.

Have a read below on the very first post that we will and always will strive by, this is why we are here...

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?16961-Hello-and-Welcome-Quick-Message-Please-read-first!-Having-issues-signing-up

growler2058
12th June 2014, 07:01 PM
Oh ohhhh off topic....................................

MudRunnerTD
12th June 2014, 09:11 PM
Good job AB.

Bump

MudRunnerTD
13th June 2014, 07:58 AM
One more bump. A couple of Manual Grabbers last night bumped this down the list.

2TROLLFAM
10th November 2014, 11:13 PM
Here Here AB !!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Clunk
10th November 2014, 11:15 PM
Here Here AB !!!

thread digger!!!!! hahahahahaha

2TROLLFAM
10th November 2014, 11:18 PM
thread digger!!!!! hahahahahaha

Welllllllll I haven't been here for so long ... Just doing some light reading. See whose been good and whose been cheeky !! Guess who just got put on the cheeky list ??

Clunk
10th November 2014, 11:21 PM
Welllllllll I haven't been here for so long ... Just doing some light reading. See whose been good and whose been cheeky !! Guess who just got put on the cheeky list ??

when am I ever off it!!!!????