PDA

View Full Version : [B]Expressions of interest for a B/Q & 4x4 fun day at Friday Creek (Coffs-Harbour)

PMC
7th June 2014, 02:38 PM
[B]Expressions of interest for a B/Q & 4x4 fun day or long weekend at Friday Creek (Coffs-Harbour) October/November 2014

G'day folks,

I am looking to see if anybody would like to be part of a 4x4 fun day at the tracks around Friday Creek (Coffs Harbour). I will organise my mate Kev Smith to plan our day or weekend again. He is such a good lad. After playing around the numerous tracks, we will end up with a lunch and swim at the local waterfalls and swimming holes around the Friday Creek area.

I tried to organise the same day last year, unfortunately I was ill and the trip was cancelled. So lets try again this year! I am looking at either October or November as the weather hear is perfect at that time of year. The choice is yours whether we organise a day trip or make a weekend off it especially for those that might travel down from Brisbane. Your call!

This will be fantastic for me as I would have finished my Hyperbaric chamber treatment at the Prince of Wales hospital in August and I can use this trip as my official recovery trip, back to land of the living.

I await your advice and suggestion's.

PS, Farkk, at night around the camp fire slurping a few ales and me spinning a few yarns, we could also play pin the tail on Trekster or hide the haggis from NP99. lol

Kind regards,

Paul
:cheers:

NP99
7th June 2014, 04:15 PM
I'm in mate :)

jack
7th June 2014, 04:18 PM
Geez tempting Paul, depends on the work situation.

NP99
7th June 2014, 08:43 PM
Geez tempting Paul, depends on the work situation.

What is this term 'work' you use? :)

trekster
7th June 2014, 10:11 PM
Yeah maybe if I can be buggered to hang around you old codgers :p

jack
7th June 2014, 10:24 PM
What is this term 'work' you use? :)
Something some of us have to do to pay the bills.

apalsson
8th June 2014, 05:17 AM
Count me in Paul :bigthumbup:

PMC
8th June 2014, 11:58 AM
G'day Trendsetters,

Looking forward that this idea is taking momentum, Eric (Trekster) will your father in-law be coming? Steve (Astro) and Matt (Nissannewby) will you guy's be tagging along if work permits?

Anyhow, as usual I will keep you all informed.

Regards,

Paul

NP99
8th June 2014, 07:59 PM
Something some of us have to do to pay the bills.

I remember clearly now, I tried it once in 1983, didn't like it much....

nissannewby
9th June 2014, 10:27 AM
G'day Trendsetters,

Looking forward that this idea is taking momentum, Eric (Trekster) will your father in-law be coming? Steve (Astro) and Matt (Nissannewby) will you guy's be tagging along if work permits?

Anyhow, as usual I will keep you all informed.

Regards,

Paul

It will more likely be that our due date will be the limiting factor. At the moment it stands at the 6th of November.

NP99
9th June 2014, 10:15 PM
It will more likely be that our due date will be the limiting factor. At the moment it stands at the 6th of November.

Kids will impact on every decision you need to make from here forward mate :)

PMC
10th June 2014, 10:14 AM

G'day,

Not a problem mate, Ally and I are hoping to be up your way in September.

Regards,

Paul

PMC
21st June 2014, 10:26 AM
[B]Expressions of interest for a B/Q & 4x4 fun day or long weekend at Friday Creek (Coffs-Harbour) October/November 2014

G'day folks,

I am looking to see if anybody would like to be part of a 4x4 fun day at the tracks around Friday Creek (Coffs Harbour). I will organise my mate Kev Smith to plan our day or weekend again. He is such a good lad. After playing around the numerous tracks, we will end up with a lunch and swim at the local waterfalls and swimming holes around the Friday Creek area.

I tried to organise the same day last year, unfortunately I was ill and the trip was cancelled. So lets try again this year! I am looking at either October or November as the weather hear is perfect at that time of year. The choice is yours whether we organise a day trip or make a weekend off it especially for those that might travel down from Brisbane. Your call!

This will be fantastic for me as I would have finished my Hyperbaric chamber treatment at the Prince of Wales hospital in August and I can use this trip as my official recovery trip, back to land of the living.

I await your advice and suggestion's.

PS, Farkk, at night around the camp fire slurping a few ales and me spinning a few yarns, we could also play pin the tail on Trekster or hide the haggis from NP99. lol

Kind regards,

Paul
:cheers:

G'day folks,

I thought I would bump this thread along, to help maintain interest and continued momentum.

Could you please advise what you would like to do, for the local members in this area will more than likely do the day trips, however for those of you travelling from Brisbane or Sydney areas. What would you folks prefer ie along weekend stay? do you require accommodation?

My family has a spare room for a couple and I also have a Jayco camper that can sleep a family of 5 easily. First in best dressed.

I await your advise or input.

Regards,

PMC

Regards,

Paul

NP99
21st June 2014, 08:24 PM
I was planning on heading down while you were in Geelong. Your bed and breakfast bowl. Looks like I'll just follow the majority now :)

PMC
22nd June 2014, 04:28 AM
I was planning on heading down while you were in Geelong. Your bed and breakfast bowl. Looks like I'll just follow the majority now :)

G'day mate,

Give me a call sometime today Shane!

Regards,

Paul

trekster
22nd June 2014, 07:27 PM
Pauly,

My inlaws are away till the end of the year, they've just been to the cape and now heading around the top end somewhere....

I'm available for this whenever it may be,

Cheers,
Eric.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

macca
22nd June 2014, 07:58 PM
Yep I'm a starter, once a date is picked I will lock it in.

NP99
22nd June 2014, 08:29 PM
Remember it has to be a convoy of white patrols. :)

PMC
22nd June 2014, 09:06 PM
Yep I'm a starter, once a date is picked I will lock it in.

G'day macca,

Finally, looking forward to meeting you mate!

Kind regards,

Paul

PMC
22nd June 2014, 09:15 PM
[QUOTE=trekster;517519]Pauly,

My inlaws are away till the end of the year, they've just been to the cape and now heading around the top end somewhere....

I'm available for this whenever it may be,

Cheers,

Eric the eel!

G'day Eric the eel. lol

Looking forward to witnessing you getting bogged again!

PS, you are not by any chance related to Bloodyaussie. (Bogathon) lol

Kind regards,

Paul

PMC
22nd June 2014, 09:19 PM
G'day folks,

I thought I would bump this thread along, to help maintain interest and continued momentum.

Could you please advise what you would like to do, for the local members in this area will more than likely do the day trips, however for those of you travelling from Brisbane or Sydney areas. What would you folks prefer ie along weekend stay? do you require accommodation?

My family has a spare room for a couple and I also have a Jayco camper that can sleep a family of 5 easily. First in best dressed.

I await your advise or input.

Regards,

PMC

Regards,

Paul

G'day Lounge Lizards,

Just to inform you all that NP99 and his beautiful wife Donna have secured the queen-size bed penthouse suite. lol

PS, The Jayco camper that can sleep a family of 5 easily is still available.

Kind regards,

Paul

macca
23rd June 2014, 06:17 AM
Remember it has to be a convoy of white patrols. :)

TFFT Luucckky

PMC
24th June 2014, 04:14 PM
TFFT Luucckky

As Pauline Hanson would say Please explain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Regards,

PMC

jack
24th June 2014, 05:07 PM

Regards,

PMC
Cant believe you don't know that one, WIBF

HuskyInAuz
24th June 2014, 09:05 PM

Me too but waiting for another kind of due date. Pinot, Sav Blanc, and Lagrein will have been harvested but will be waiting for the Sangiovese and Barbara probably. Not due back until end of November.

I'd love to meet up with folks somewhere towards the end of the year!

macca
25th June 2014, 05:41 AM

Regards,

PMC

Cant believe you don't know that one, WIBF

There was a list of these once a long time back, Paul I was just commenting how fortunate it is that my ute is white! IYKWIM PMSL LMAO ROTFPMSL ROTFLMAO :Yahoo!:

PMC
11th July 2014, 07:26 PM
There was a list of these once a long time back, Paul I was just commenting how fortunate it is that my ute is white! IYKWIM PMSL LMAO ROTFPMSL ROTFLMAO :Yahoo!:

I was just been factious. lol

PS, Nissannewby told me to say that. lol

Regards,

Paul

PMC
2nd September 2014, 11:08 AM
G'day Trendsetters and fellow lounge lizards,

I have finally got around to up-dating this thread. After speaking with both macca and Trekster, I am looking at organising a B/Q and 4x4 fun trip around Coffs Harbour in November. Macca, can you please inform me of your plans with your 4x4 club meet at Pebbly beach in November, so that we can all meet and great with one another?

PS, look forward to hitting the tracks again!

Regards,

PMC

macca
2nd September 2014, 06:32 PM
Bloody hell, forgot.
We are there on the 8/9th November