PDA

View Full Version : MELB - FREE Camping gear.

mudski
30th May 2014, 01:32 PM
Hey Gents. I have a few thing that I haven't used in a long time. Going to throw it all out but maybe someone here can make use of it.

3 x gas bottles. Two white ones are out of date but kept in my garage so they aren't rusted, just dirty. The blue one I think I got around a year ago. Dunno why I did but it still has gas in it.
2 x Gas lanterns. Both work and with spare sock thingo's
1 x gas pole. So you can hook it up to a gas bottle, then bbq and then a lantern
1 xwooden table with fold up legs. I recovered the top years ago with some brown vinyl. Just needs a good clean
1 x fold up chair.
1 x Sherwood stereo system. A good garage system as its quite dirty, being in my garage. 3 disc cd changer but the tray won't open as its stuck. It used to but as lack of use the tray is stuck more than likely from a mass of dust inside it. But it did work. Comes with remote.

I'd refer if one takes the lot, but if you want anything, lemme know. I am going to AB's tomorrow arvo so I can take it with me there if needed.

Pickup is from Mill Park, just north of the Northern Ring Rd up plenty Rd.

BigRAWesty
30th May 2014, 05:20 PM
Now you have a welder turn the 3 gas bottles into fire pits and sell em..

Cut the tops of, just below the rounded edge, cut top ring off drill holes everywhere in the lower 1/3 of the main body, then weld cut off top to base of main part, weld it and Walla.. A handy fire pit

Alitis007
30th May 2014, 05:32 PM
Do it while the bottles still have gas in them ;)

mudski
8th June 2014, 02:52 PM
All taken....

threedogs
8th June 2014, 03:45 PM
wheres the Kaaboom there was suppose to be an earth shattering Kaaboom
Dab nabit

Bloodyaussie
8th June 2014, 04:07 PM
What the stereo as well ???? You paid someone to take it didn't you!!!

NP99
8th June 2014, 08:13 PM
LEDs make a lot of the gas stuff obsolete, as gas did to kero and pressure lamps. It's always good when stuff finds a new home :)

mudski
8th June 2014, 10:04 PM
What the stereo as well ???? You paid someone to take it didn't you!!!

No. Thats actually sitting on your nature strip you snot box!!!

mudski
8th June 2014, 10:18 PM
LEDs make a lot of the gas stuff obsolete, as gas did to kero and pressure lamps. It's always good when stuff finds a new home :)

Yeah I put it on eBay with a 5c starting bid and said it was for free so bids will NOT be accepted. Only the first person to message me will get the items for free. Some people are either too stupid or just don't read and placed bids. And then questioned me why I removed the auction.
I know I'm not the brightest person in the world but seriously?

BigRAWesty
9th June 2014, 07:25 AM
I woukd have taken their money...

mudski
9th June 2014, 09:41 AM
It had barely made half a buck as they started bidding as soon as I listed the items.