PDA

View Full Version : Service manual

MYR1G
11th May 2014, 09:57 PM
hi there,
just thought i would see what peoples opions of the gregorys brand service manual is?
Its time too rebuild my front end and swivel hubs/bearings etc and check my valve clearences so after some suggestions!!
Or am i better too wait till i get my 25 posts up and download a version?Would rather a hard copy but if its going too be better i can get the downloaded version printed..
Thanks Jake..

Clunk
11th May 2014, 10:02 PM
Won't take long to get 25 posts up mate, just go welcome some new members...... There's also some good threads on here outlining what you're wanting to do. Pretty sure someone posted up a how to video too......

Oh and welcome aboard

MudRunnerTD
11th May 2014, 10:02 PM
hi there,
just thought i would see what peoples opions of the gregorys brand service manual is?
Its time too rebuild my front end and swivel hubs/bearings etc and check my valve clearences so after some suggestions!!
Or am i better too wait till i get my 25 posts up and download a version?Would rather a hard copy but if its going too be better i can get the downloaded version printed..
Thanks Jake..

Hi Jake,

No Brainer mate, our full factory manuals are simply that! 1200pages each. Also for your list I recommend the search function for some very very good threads and advice on rebuilding the front end. I promise you are Not the first guy that needs to do that!

Side note. The Gregories manual is also available for download here too from memory.

10 more posts and your done mate, it ain't that hard. Look at some of the post counts here mate, this does not happen by accident, great bunch here

Clunk
11th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Hi Jake,

Look at some of the post counts here mate, this does not happen by accident, great bunch here

Talking bollox again MR, they're all tossers!!!!!!! Bwahahahaha

MYR1G
12th May 2014, 04:52 PM
Awesome lads,will spend a lot of time on here now its time too start kitting out my troll!!will download a copy then and save me $60!thanks for your help and time!!

MYR1G
12th May 2014, 09:33 PM
Hi again,
I have racked up 26 posts and i still can't download them,logged in and out etc,how to i go about confirming my email?
Many thanks Jake!

Clunk
12th May 2014, 09:49 PM
Hi again,
I have racked up 26 posts and i still can't download them,logged in and out etc,how to i go about confirming my email?
Many thanks Jake!

Did ya click on the link in the email?

MYR1G
12th May 2014, 09:53 PM
well i got a email ages ago and its probably been deleted now,was hoping too get another sent or something?nothing comes up in my notifications either..

Clunk
12th May 2014, 09:56 PM
well i got a email ages ago and its probably been deleted now,was hoping too get another sent or something?nothing comes up in my notifications either..

Might be best to send AB a pm bud.... See what the man in charge can do..... Unless one of the mods are able to help

AB
13th May 2014, 07:11 AM

Hey mate, yeah you didn't confirm the registration email which puts you in a go nowhere category.

I have just fixed it for you so you should be good to go.

MYR1G
13th May 2014, 09:09 PM
Woohoo,its downloading atm!!
Thankyou vey much for doing that,what awesome service!Cheers clunk and AB!!!