PDA

View Full Version : Milweld bullbars

Matty852
9th May 2014, 11:15 PM
I am just doing a bit of research into finding a new bullbar, has anyone had any experience with the milweld commercial winch bar???

MudRunnerTD
9th May 2014, 11:19 PM
I am just doing a bit of research into finding a new bullbar, has anyone had any experience with the milweld commercial winch bar???

There is 1 for sale on Facebook now still in the box and unopened. They are a great bar. I have a FAT bar which is awesome ut would have gone the Milweld if I was not lucky enough to score the FAT bar which I think is the premier Tube bar and no longer available.

Matty852
9th May 2014, 11:22 PM
Hahaha yeah I saw it for sale, unfortunately the wallet doesn't quite allow it at the moment, especially when I love in Darwin and have to pay freight costs on top of it, I was almost going to go with an ironman bar until I had a look at milweld, and decided to wait the little bit longer.

threedogs
10th May 2014, 07:28 AM
Iron Man are a Vendor here you may be surprised what they can do for you,
I've only heard good reports from sales to after sale service, give them a PM with what you want.

Winnie
10th May 2014, 08:40 AM
I've got the Millweld commercial bar on my GQ and I love it. It looks awesome, is tough as and very versatile.

Matty852
11th May 2014, 12:16 PM
I finally got to see one fitted on a mav last night during a late night bash through the mud, now I can't wait to get one fitted

gazq
20th December 2015, 06:20 PM
I've gone the millweld commercial bar. Livining in Tassie I have pushed over my fair amount of scrub & trees with her. I cant fault her.