PDA

View Full Version : Conversion, overhaul Patrol Y61

Milik607
10th February 2011, 05:43 AM
I would like to start a new topic about good features and modifications to your 4x4, Share with others ..

YNOT
10th February 2011, 06:55 AM
All you have to do is take the time to read, this forum is full of modified Patrols and discussions about what works and what does not.

Tony

Bigrig
10th February 2011, 09:15 AM
All you have to do is take the time to read, this forum is full of modified Patrols and discussions about what works and what does not.

Tony

Looks like you were stalking old mate all morning mate!! LOL ... Just about every post I've found is followed up by one from you!! Why don't I get that sort of attention?? LOL!!!

YNOT
10th February 2011, 09:39 AM
Looks like you were stalking old mate all morning mate!! LOL ... Just about every post I've found is followed up by one from you!! Why don't I get that sort of attention?? LOL!!!

Because I'd never get any sleep!
I was following him closely because initially he looked like another manual raider. He seems to be genuine but as you've noticed there is a language barrier we all need to work around to help him.

Tony

Bigrig
10th February 2011, 10:07 AM
Because I'd never get any sleep!
I was following him closely because initially he looked like another manual raider. He seems to be genuine but as you've noticed there is a language barrier we all need to work around to help him.

Tony

You're a hard man!!! LOL!!!