janderson
6th May 2014, 08:40 PM
Just finished making this

MudRunnerTD
6th May 2014, 08:42 PM
Looking good mate

Bloodyaussie
6th May 2014, 08:47 PM
Hope you made enough for everyone mate!!!!!!

AB
6th May 2014, 08:51 PM
Solid rear storage mate.

Ok, I can't work this out and It's bugging me (cant see on phone)...lol

The box that holds the lower chainsaw, does the back of the box (closest to barn door) fold out as well to fit the bar in?

89gqpatrol4x4
6th May 2014, 09:06 PM
looks great mate! Are you not worried about the weight though? There is roughly 60kg in jerry cans plus the weight of the holder.

janderson
6th May 2014, 09:21 PM
looks great mate! Are you not worried about the weight though? There is roughly 60kg in jerry cans plus the weight of the holder.
I think it be strong enough. Used 3" angel. There is a top support to mount. mostly will de used for chainsaws and or porter loo

megatexture
6th May 2014, 09:33 PM
Looks good and fits everything nicely though if that's a powerfull 4x4 rear bar I'd be a little worried about the weight as mine will give a slight flex( mostly noiticible at the wheel arch area )with my 33" fitted and when I jump on it to get on the roofrack. two chainsaws ? Your not from Tasmania are you? They love cutting down trees lol.

janderson
6th May 2014, 09:48 PM
Looks good and fits everything nicely though if that's a powerfull 4x4 rear bar I'd be a little worried about the weight as mine will give a slight flex( mostly noiticible at the wheel arch area )with my 33" fitted and when I jump on it to get on the roofrack. two chainsaws ? Your not from Tasmania are you? They love cutting down trees lol.

Carry two chainsaws as I cut 15 to 20 cubic meters of firewood each year.

menace 2
6th May 2014, 09:54 PM
Solid rear storage mate.

Ok, I can't work this out and It's bugging me (cant see on phone)...lol

The box that holds the lower chainsaw, does the back of the box (closest to barn door) fold out as well to fit the bar in?

he would feed the bar into the slot from the top I would think

janderson
6th May 2014, 10:01 PM

thats the way

MudRunnerTD
6th May 2014, 10:33 PM

LMFAO!!! AB is a Goose!! I tried to tell him that via Text! It was driving him nuts!

You might have to shoot a video for him Janderson

Alitis007
6th May 2014, 11:20 PM
Nice work! Its always great to see new ideas

AB
7th May 2014, 06:43 AM
LMFAO!!! AB is a Goose!! I tried to tell him that via Text! It was driving him nuts!

You might have to shoot a video for him Janderson

I just couldn't see it fitting from the top....lol

I know someone who made a box similar to find he couldn't get the bloody bar through on the angle.

Barrbeast
7th May 2014, 07:54 AM
Very smart :) I like that!

janderson
7th May 2014, 03:56 PM
I just couldn't see it fitting from the top....lol

I know someone who made a box similar to find he couldn't get the bloody bar through on the angle.
Hope this works, not done a video on hear before

http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/jabundy16/media/pat.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0

sil3nt_dr3ams
7th May 2014, 03:59 PM
hey mate should work out how to wire in a small 12v transfer pump. then you wouldn't need to lift them out at all.

megatexture
7th May 2014, 05:24 PM
Id just open the arm and use a jiggiler hose lol

janderson
7th May 2014, 05:34 PM
Id just open the arm and use a jiggiler hose lol

that's all I use, easer than pouring them

AB
7th May 2014, 06:25 PM
Hope this works, not done a video on hear before
Video Link: http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/jabundy16/media/pat.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0 (http://s1070.photobucket.com/user/jabundy16/media/pat.mp4.html?sort=3&o=0)

Hey mate nah I meant putting the chainsaw in the box...

janderson
7th May 2014, 06:52 PM
Hey mate nah I meant putting the chainsaw in the box...

I just take hole box out as when I'm cutting I do a trailer load in the one spot, mostly anyway. sorry for the miss understanding.

megatexture
7th May 2014, 07:05 PM
that's all I use, easer than pouring them

Yea that's how I do it now, only I have to lift the jerry on the spare on the swing away but heaps faster then those stupid spouts lol .

Yours will be real easy lol