PDA

View Full Version : Dwellingup meet up sept/oct 2014?

Clunk
5th May 2014, 11:19 PM
Ok ill just chuck this up to start getting something organised........

Who's up for it......... SEPTEMBER LONG WEEKEND, SATURDAY 27th to MONDAY 29th.

Meeting time and place to be:-
12pm outside the Dwellingup Pub for those that are meeting up on Saturday 27th.
There are also a couple of members heading down on Thursday.

Disclaimer: Please note that this trip is not endorsed by the Nissanpatrol.com.au forum and as such cannot be held liable for any damages that may occur during the trip, any damage that may occur remains the responsibility of the individual participants.
This is just a meet up for like minded individuals to either catch up or meet new people for the first time.

Amendments to the list of folk

Definites:

Afatboy - already there
Stropp - heading down Friday night
Doggy - making his own way on Saturday.......... depending on rain apparently

Meeting at the Dwellingup pub/hotel 12pm Saturday
Clunk + the family
DX Grunt...... the bitumen bunny
MonkeyBucket
GUBigFish

Meeting in Harvey - Caltex, 10am Saturday morning
WA 489
SirSnagger + 2 sets of friends

Maybes:
Dot-dat
Evo
Gecko
Healso

For the maybes, please let us know as soon as possible if and when you're coming because once we set out from Dwelly or Harvey, there is very little or no phone coverage (unless it's change from last year), if you plan to meet up in Dwelly pm me your number. If you plan to meet up with the guys in Harvey, pm WA 489.

If you want to meet up later on, on Saturday or even on Sunday, let us know if you're come through Dwellingup and I'll send you the coordinates from Google maps and directions.

[COLOR=#000000][FONT=arial]You'll need to ask WA 489 if your coming from the Harvey side.

Avo
6th May 2014, 12:11 AM
September sometime would suit me ok....just remembered we'll be flat out picking Oct this year.

Stropp
6th May 2014, 12:16 AM
Ok sept will be ok by me, I'm 7 days a week till end of June.

Clunk
6th May 2014, 12:35 AM
Can't do weekend of 27/28th but 6/7th, 13/14 the or 20/21 are clear at the mo

firm351
6th May 2014, 12:48 AM
13/14 is the only weekend I can do in September. I'm pretty keen to come along on one of these meet ups.

Bloodyaussie
6th May 2014, 08:14 AM
Adrian one thing I have learnt about getting a meet up to happen is to set a date and those that can make it will.... if you give them choices they will go on forever about it should be this date and it should be that..

You will be surprised that some members who said they could not make a certain date will be so keen to come they will end up turning up and vice verse.

Just look at those bloody South Australians..... they could not organise a visit to a brothel with a fist full of fifties !! Lol ..... flame suit on...

TPC
6th May 2014, 09:08 AM
Adrian one thing I have learnt about getting a meet up to happen is to set a date and those that can make it will.... if you give them choices they will go on forever about it should be this date and it should be that..

You will be surprised that some members who said they could not make a certain date will be so keen to come they will end up turning up and vice verse.

Just look at those bloody South Australians..... they could not organise a visit to a brothel with a fist full of fifties !! Lol ..... flame suit on...

Get a dog up ya! :eck05:

I set a date in the end and nobody in SA was available.

Bloodyaussie
6th May 2014, 09:45 AM
Ha ha ha. .. thats funny because at a vic meet we get more sth aussies turn up..

93patrol
6th May 2014, 11:00 AM
Sept 6th is Father's Day in case your mrs has anything planned.

My days off over those month are 19th-21st sept, 3-5oct and 17-19 oct unless I have to change shifts which is unlikely

oncedisturbed
6th May 2014, 02:23 PM
Will have to put in a maybe as it will depend on whether I am back at work or still in limbo with the back injury

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Clunk
6th May 2014, 08:24 PM
Hmmmmmm just noticed Monday 29th September is a pubic holiday....... Now that's go me thinking...... Danger Will Robinson, danger danger

afatboy
6th May 2014, 09:33 PM
Hmmmmmm just noticed Monday 29th September is a pubic holiday....... Now that's go me thinking...... Danger Will Robinson, danger danger

Im up for the long weekend. But I can make any weekend happen.

Woof
7th May 2014, 08:49 PM
Got round 2 of the Rocks and Ruts Racing Comp in September sometime

DX grunt
8th May 2014, 08:29 PM
Remember me???? lol

Pick a date and I'll try my best to make it. The more notice, the better.

Make sure it's safe and legal to light fires if that's what yr gunna do.

AB
8th May 2014, 08:53 PM
Remember me???? lol

G'day Rossco!!!

Woof
8th May 2014, 09:58 PM
Remember me???? lol

The way we organise trips Ross it will be at least another 2 years before we actually do it mate....so how does the 1st weekend in October 2016 sound???????????

Clunk
8th May 2014, 10:15 PM
I really like the idea of the long weekend, head down Saturday 27th September 2016, camp Saturday and Sunday nights, with a spot of exploring Sunday, then head back Monday

Avo
8th May 2014, 11:59 PM
Lock it in Clunkasauraus,even if people can't make it the whole weekend there's a good chance they still may get there for atleast one night.

Clunk
9th May 2014, 12:34 AM
Lock it in Clunkasauraus,even if people can't make it the whole weekend there's a good chance they still may get there for atleast one night.

Locked in Possum....... First post edited and will add names of those interested as and when needed

AB
9th May 2014, 06:07 AM
Well done gents, good to see you taking charge clunk...lol

Clunk
9th May 2014, 09:28 AM
Well done gents, good to see you taking charge clunk...lol

My job is now complete, I can now rest lol

Avo
9th May 2014, 11:57 AM
My job is now complete, I can now rest lol

you are still going to be the camp slut but hey,your so good at it..

oncedisturbed
9th May 2014, 12:00 PM
I really like the idea of the long weekend, head down Saturday 27th September 2016, camp Saturday and Sunday nights, with a spot of exploring Sunday, then head back Monday

2016??? Thats some forward planning, put us as a maybe please

93patrol
9th May 2014, 01:31 PM
Sorry guys won't be able to mAke it I am nightshift that long weekend

firm351
9th May 2014, 01:45 PM
I will go into the maybe pile. I'm away at work that week but i might be able to take the whole week off, will see how i go.

Clunk
9th May 2014, 07:56 PM
2016??? Thats some forward planning, put us as a maybe please

Who's been editing my posts again lol

bloody Doggy!!!!!!!! hahahahaha

Evo
23rd May 2014, 03:26 AM
Hey guys.

That's a maybe from me.
Hoping all going well, I can finally meet some of you lot at an outing...

Evo

Stropp
23rd May 2014, 09:38 PM
Hey guys.

That's a maybe from me.
Hoping all going well, I can finally meet some of you lot at an outing...

Evo

Hope you can come mate, be good to finally catch up.

Woof
28th May 2014, 09:51 PM
Put me down as a definite Clunky.......................by the way mate, I only use my powers here for good, not evil...LOL

Clunk
29th May 2014, 01:26 AM
Updated list in the first post

Evo
7th June 2014, 03:11 AM
Hey guys,

To those that have been and know Dwellingup, is/are there any places to stay for a night? Motel, etc?
If I can find somewhere, will more than likely come down Saturday and stay the night.
Any info would be much appreciated.

Cheers,

Evo

Stropp
7th June 2014, 12:05 PM
hey evo, where we camp is about an hrs drive from dwellingup so that wont do to drive back mate.

Clunk
7th June 2014, 03:56 PM
as Stropp said, it's a fare old way to where the camp site is, so tenting or camper trailer is best

oncedisturbed
7th June 2014, 06:50 PM
Same spot as last time?

Woof
7th June 2014, 06:52 PM
I will bring my chainsaw and cut some nice slow burning wood

Stropp
7th June 2014, 09:25 PM
I will bring my chainsaw and cut some nice slow burning wood

I will bring the diesel to light your slow burning wood ;)

afatboy
7th June 2014, 09:49 PM
Quick question...Any one mind if I bring my dogs? Both are really well behaved and will never wonder too far from our camp. Great with kids too

Woof
7th June 2014, 10:02 PM
Quick question...Any one mind if I bring my dogs? Both are really well behaved and will never wonder too far from our camp. Great with kids too

Hey Neil, you will have to get the approval of the Trip Leader, Clunky

Clunk
7th June 2014, 11:42 PM
So as long as everyone is ok with it, then no problem at all Neil. I'd bring mine but they're to stupid..... Takes after their owner..... And besides, I don't have room lol

Woof
8th June 2014, 05:25 PM
My only concern would if DPaw lay 1080 baits around that area, may pay to check it out 1st mate

afatboy
8th June 2014, 07:47 PM
Its ok out there mate. Been out a few times and everyman and his dog goes... literally. As I said, they never leave our camp anyway.

Avo
8th June 2014, 10:32 PM
it's bad enough with one doggy,can't be any worse with a few more..

Clunk
9th June 2014, 12:19 AM
it's bad enough with one doggy,can't be any worse with a few more..

Woooooooooofffff

Evo
9th June 2014, 03:24 AM
Might just come down for the day then, don't have a camper trailer, or a tent for that matter...
Plus if the MOF comes, there will be no 'roughing it'. :(

Evo

Avo
9th June 2014, 10:04 AM
could try and look for accomadation in Harvey mate..probably just as close as dwellingup..

Evo
20th June 2014, 02:51 AM
Hey guys,

Apparently there's a mob here in Perth that hire out camper trailers for about $70 per day, better rates for weekends/longer hire periods.
Anyone had any experience with something like this?

Cheers,

Evo

Clunk
20th June 2014, 09:51 AM
Hey guys,

Apparently there's a mob here in Perth that hire out camper trailers for about $70 per day, better rates for weekends/longer hire periods.
Anyone had any experience with something like this?

Cheers,

Evo
Not me but Bloodyaussie has over in Vic

afatboy
29th June 2014, 08:55 PM
So me and the missus are going to head out Thursday night or early Friday morning to secure the site. Figure it will be busy out there so better get in early.

Woof
29th June 2014, 09:05 PM
So me and the missus are going to head out Thursday night or early Friday morning to secure the site. Figure it will be busy out there so better get in early.

Hey Neil, sounds like a good plan mate, I will most likely head out there on Thursday afternoon and get some good firewood ready

Clunk
30th June 2014, 12:53 AM
I've hopefully got Friday booked off work, but that will only be of use if the missus can get time off too

Woof
1st August 2014, 07:43 PM
Just bumping this for our new forum members, come along and enjoy the nice warm fire with a few soft drinks with fairly ordinary company included.....................firewood will be supplied by myself

Avo
1st August 2014, 10:50 PM
Your Shite from last year should be good enough to burn by now......

If it hasn't started growing again..

Stropp
2nd August 2014, 12:29 AM

Ha ha ha :)

Clunk
2nd August 2014, 12:32 AM
Nah Nah made a funny!!!!!!! hahahahahahahahaha

the evil twin
2nd August 2014, 12:46 PM
Don't need Doggy's wood, douse his Onesy in Diesel and add an ignition source... should burn all night easy.

Doggy might whinge a bit but sometimes ya just gotta take one for the team, eh

oncedisturbed
2nd August 2014, 12:51 PM

Or are you over filling the ineterior.of the q again?....lolol

Avo
3rd August 2014, 02:49 PM
No I haven't,,just been out and got another load....I need a trailer..

Avo
3rd August 2014, 03:26 PM
here ya go,just a quick pick....still loadin it up..yes I forgot the axe..lol

Avo
3rd August 2014, 07:50 PM
I can hear a little voice saying....Make it a dual cab ya sucker...can't you..?

Avo
3rd August 2014, 07:53 PM
the wood wagon

Clunk
3rd August 2014, 07:59 PM
I can hear a little voice saying....Make it a dual cab ya sucker...can't you..?

Chop it!!!!!!!

mark89
4th August 2014, 04:29 AM
Keen if it falls on my week off!!!! (Hothouse green gq ute)

Evo
8th August 2014, 04:44 AM
No I haven't,,just been out and got another load....I need a trailer..

Trailers aren't for carting wood.

This is what trailers are for... :smileyvault-cute-bi

Evo

DX grunt
8th August 2014, 07:36 PM
Wanted to buy.......red carpet.

Spoke to the work boss today and it's looking good. Locked it in, and I'm believing in the 11hr, he'll still be saying "yes".

If we have a meet up to travel in convoy, 10am at the Pinjarra Bakery sounds good. lol. I think it's about a 4hr drive from my place to there. haha.

I'm still laughing internally, but it's slowly sinking in that I will finally be able to put a face to the Forum Names. PML

Rossco

Clunk
8th August 2014, 07:38 PM

Spoke to the work boss today and it's looking good. Locked it in, and I'm believing in the 11hr, he'll still be saying "yes".

If we have a meet up to travel in convoy, 10am at the Pinjarra Bakery sounds good. lol. I think it's about a 4hr drive from my place to there. haha.

I'm still laughing internally, but it's slowly sinking in that I will finally be able to put a face to the Forum Names. PML

Rossco

Oh god help us!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry did I say that out aloud? I meant, nice one Rossco, would be great to have you there :harhar:

Woof
8th August 2014, 07:39 PM

Rossco
Hey Ross, the track into Feral Flats is unsealed mate, if you like we will organise a car trailer for you........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

DX grunt
8th August 2014, 07:45 PM
Hey Ross, the track into Feral Flats is unsealed mate, if you like we will organise a car trailer for you........HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Resale route for me all the way, Doggy. PML

Clunk
8th August 2014, 08:07 PM
Resale route for me all the way, Doggy. PML

Don't worry mate, I'll make sure there's plenty of red carpet down ready for your arrival :D

DX grunt
8th August 2014, 08:09 PM
Don't worry mate, I'll make sure there's plenty of red carpet down ready for your arrival :D

Marvelous. Don't forget the Tilt Tray will need the chicken route mud map. PML

Clunk
8th August 2014, 09:01 PM
Marvelous. Don't forget the Tilt Tray will need the chicken route mud map. PML

We'll just pick you up and carry you across the muddy bits

Clunk
28th August 2014, 01:18 AM
Just going to bump this up as a reminder to those that haven't decided yet

Evo
28th August 2014, 05:09 PM
So, my iPad went swimming a week ago, so doesn't cooperate very often (especially when I want/need it to).

What is the finalised date of this event?

Evo

Clunk
28th August 2014, 05:26 PM
So, my iPad went swimming a week ago, so doesn't cooperate very often (especially when I want/need it to).

What is the finalised date of this event?

Evo

All weekend mate, I believe a couple are going down on Thursday 25th to secure a spot. But I think the bulk of us will be going down Saturday 27th. Meeting time to be confirmed

afatboy
30th August 2014, 03:45 AM
All weekend mate, I believe a couple are going down on Thursday 25th to secure a spot. But I think the bulk of us will be going down Saturday 27th. Meeting time to be confirmed

Yes Clunk. I'll definitely be heading down on Thursday. Got 25th onwards booked off to make sure. Someone needs to secure the site early....... And to keep an eye on Doggie's firewood selection.

DX grunt
30th August 2014, 07:48 AM
Yes Clunk. I'll definitely be heading down on Thursday. Got 25th onwards booked off to make sure. Someone needs to secure the site early....... And to keep an eye on Doggie's firewood selection.

Make sure Doggy doesn't get bogged either. He has a bit of history of being towed out by a Zook. Can't find the vid at the moment. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Stropp
30th August 2014, 02:21 PM
Make sure Doggy doesn't get bogged either. He has a bit of history of being towed out by a Zook. Can't find the vid at the moment. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

thats why he is going via the bitumen road :)

DX grunt
30th August 2014, 04:59 PM
I've got some firewood to bring, if the authorities allow me to. Not sure if you have to get it from the area you're in, or whether you're allowed to 'import' it.

I've got enough to bring to cover the night time fires for Sat/Sun nights, but not to burn all day.

Just double checking also that where we're going, fires are still permitted at that time of year. Can somebody enlighten me.....in writing. lol

Woof
30th August 2014, 06:51 PM
I've got some firewood to bring, if the authorities allow me to. Not sure if you have to get it from the area you're in, or whether you're allowed to 'import' it.

I've got enough to bring to cover the night time fires for Sat/Sun nights, but not to burn all day.

Just double checking also that where we're going, fires are still permitted at that time of year. Can somebody enlighten me.....in writing. lol

Hey Ross, don't bother dragging wood all that way mate, there is plenty around where we are camping

Clunk
30th August 2014, 07:08 PM
Hey Ross, don't bother dragging wood all that way mate, there is plenty around where we are camping

Yeah if we run out if would, we can always burn his cheesecutters :D

DX grunt
31st August 2014, 08:36 PM
I know it's just under 4 weeks away, but is there a plan/itinerary for our 'weekend away'?
I'll be bringing my friend's 22yo son, if that's OK?

If my swag isn't fixed, I guess I'll just have to bring my high density foam mattress, complimented with sheets, blankets and a doona and sleep in the pod. lol

Clunk
31st August 2014, 10:24 PM
I know it's just under 4 weeks away, but is there a plan/itinerary for our 'weekend away'?
I'll be bringing my friend's 22yo son, if that's OK?

If my swag isn't fixed, I guess I'll just have to bring my high density foam mattress, complimented with sheets, blankets and a doona and sleep in the pod. lol

The plan is to turn up and do whatever takes our fancy. Saturday will probably be set up camp, build fire, drink, lunch, drink, dinner, drink while sitting round fire. Sunday will be wake up, have breakfast then maybe go for a drive round........ Basically taking it easy and relaxing mate. Monday, pack up and slowly head home and maybe have another drive.

Stropp
31st August 2014, 11:47 PM
Save a spot for me as I won't be down until Saturday arvo

Clunk
1st September 2014, 02:01 AM

I'll save a spot right next to us and Grunter ;)

Stropp
1st September 2014, 12:26 PM
I'll save a spot right next to us and Grunter ;)

ah well i wont be able to sleep in anyway so thats ok :)

Woof
1st September 2014, 01:37 PM
Feral Flats may be a bit tight to fit us all in, but do not fear.......................I have a plan

Stropp
1st September 2014, 02:43 PM
Feral Flats may be a bit tight to fit us all in, but do not fear.......................I have a plan

now im worried :)

the evil twin
1st September 2014, 03:03 PM
now im worried :)

If Doggydude has figured out how to fit 2 people into a Onesy I wouldn't be worried, I'd be crappin' myself...

Clunk
1st September 2014, 03:17 PM
Yep, reckon we're in trouble

oncedisturbed
1st September 2014, 03:48 PM

If it turns out that we cant make it until saturday, will meet up with you and follow down

Clunk
1st September 2014, 04:38 PM
What time are you finishing work Stropp?

Clunk
1st September 2014, 05:44 PM
appears to be an issue with editing a post when using a computer...... i.e. can't seem to be able to find an EDIT button................ HELLLLLLLLLLP

edit: never mind worked it out, seems to be you can't edit a post older that week or so but I do remember AB mentioning something about that.
Will edit something later on me phone, because that works........ I think

edit: well editing on the phone worked, disclaimer now added to the original post

Woof
1st September 2014, 06:50 PM
If Doggydude has figured out how to fit 2 people into a Onesy I wouldn't be worried, I'd be crappin' myself...

That gave me another great idea ET.........................stay tuned everyone...hahahahahahaha

Clunk
1st September 2014, 07:01 PM
That gave me another great idea ET.........................stay tuned everyone...hahahahahahaha

ohhh gawd, what's he up to now???????? hahahaha

Clunk
1st September 2014, 07:04 PM
well guys, you may or may not have noticed but I've just put a poll to see what day folk will be arriving and for how long. Just so Doggy can work out how much space we'll need and also what time we can organise a meet up and where.

Dont forget it's a long weekend so no work on Monday............. :drunk:

Woof
1st September 2014, 08:03 PM
well guys, you may or may not have noticed but I've just put a poll to see what day folk will be arriving and for how long. Just so Doggy can work out how much space we'll need and also what time we can organise a meet up and where.

Dont forget it's a long weekend so no work on Monday............. :drunk:

Or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday...hahahaha

Clunk
1st September 2014, 08:26 PM
Or Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday...hahahaha

Shut it you!!!!! Hahaha ha....... I was bored at work ok :D
Because some of us actually went to work today...... Unlike some

Woof
2nd September 2014, 08:24 PM
Just went through our last meet up thread, bloody hell what a load of dribble...lol
I found you directions from that thread, hope it helps:
OK, just follow these directions:

1. Leave the pub and head to the main street
2. Turn left at the main street
3. Follow the road until you see a sign
4. Turn right at the sign and follow the road until it turns to gravel
5. Keep going on the gravel road until you see THE TREE, it has faded yellow tape around it
6. Turn right at the TREE and follow the track until you see me.......

I hope that theses directions are easy to follow, if not just let me know.

DX grunt
2nd September 2014, 08:31 PM
You lost me after the word 'gravel'. lol

Edit: Seriously, I thought we were meeting at the Dwellingup Pub? Nobody has designated a time for the meet up at the pub, have they?

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 08:41 PM
You lost me after the word 'gravel'. lol

Edit: Seriously, I thought we were meeting at the Dwellingup Pub? Nobody has designated a time for the meet up at the pub, have they?

No not yet Grunter, need to get some feedback of a couple of guys from the swat forum. I think Stropp finishes work around 2pm, so guess he won't get there until around 4pm. Not sure what time OD is getting there. WA 489 also hasn't mentioned a time. I'm kind of thinking maybe meet up approx 12pm, so it gives me plenty of time to get my clan ready in the morning, because last time was friggin stressful as....... And this is all about being relaxed hahahaha

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 08:43 PM
Just went through our last meet up thread, bloody hell what a load of dribble...lol
I found you directions from that thread, hope it helps:
OK, just follow these directions:

1. Leave the pub and head to the main street
2. Turn left at the main street
3. Follow the road until you see a sign
4. Turn right at the sign and follow the road until it turns to gravel
5. Keep going on the gravel road until you see THE TREE, it has faded yellow tape around it
6. Turn right at the TREE and follow the track until you see me.......

I hope that theses directions are easy to follow, if not just let me know.

Might have to check those directions against google earth and see it it refreshes my memory :D

DX grunt
2nd September 2014, 08:45 PM
No not yet Grunter, need to get some feedback of a couple of guys from the swat forum. I think Stropp finishes work around 2pm, so guess he won't get there until around 4pm. Not sure what time OD is getting there. WA 489 also hasn't mentioned a time. I'm kind of thinking maybe meet up approx 12pm, so it gives me plenty of time to get my clan ready in the morning, because last time was friggin stressful as....... And this is all about being relaxed hahahaha

Midday sounds fine to me. I won't have to get up too early and Doggy should have the fire roaring by the time we get there. lol.

Woof
2nd September 2014, 08:54 PM
Midday sounds fine to me. I won't have to get up too early and Doggy should have the fire roaring by the time we get there. lol.

By Saturday all the good wood will be gone, only Possums woof wood left.....lol
Posted these directions on SWAT 4X4 if it helps:

Directions: (I think)
Through Dwelly on the Pinjarra/Williams Road
Right onto the Lower Hotham Road
Right at the T section onto the Harvey Quindanning Road

May have to put a marker out for the turnoff to the campsite (stay tuned for more info)

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 08:54 PM

Not sure about roaring mate, more likely to be a slight smoulder lol

Woof
2nd September 2014, 08:59 PM
Not sure about roaring mate, more likely to be a slight smoulder lol
I have 2 chainsaws, one for each hand, there will be some good wood cut by the time everyone gets there Clunky...lol
I will be selecting and cutting the wood, AFatboy will be doing the rest............so don't blame me

DX grunt
2nd September 2014, 09:00 PM
Hey, a quick question..... Is it going to cost anything to camp where we're going?

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 09:06 PM
Hey, a quick question..... Is it going to cost anything to camp where we're going?

Only your sanity Grunter :D

Woof
2nd September 2014, 09:10 PM
While we are talking about AFatboy, this is how he drives offroad...............with a road train...lol

And his recovery vehicle

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 09:14 PM
I have 2 chainsaws, one for each hand, there will be some good wood cut by the time everyone gets there Clunky...lol
I will be selecting and cutting the wood, AFatboy will be doing the rest............so don't blame me

As long as you don't go all Evil Dead on us Bwahahahaha

DX grunt
2nd September 2014, 09:35 PM
And Doggy's effort... lol

I knew it was here somewhere. lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15012-Yes-Ross-I-am-going-there-again&highlight=zook

haha

Woof
2nd September 2014, 10:21 PM
And Doggy's effort... lol

I knew it was here somewhere. lol

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?15012-Yes-Ross-I-am-going-there-again&highlight=zook

haha
Oh very funny Ross, at least I get off the black stuff mate.....you, you, Tarmac Turkey, Bitumen Bunny, Asphalt Anaconda...hahahahaha

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 10:30 PM
Oh very funny Ross, at least I get off the black stuff mate.....you, you, Tarmac Turkey, Bitumen Bunny, Asphalt Anaconda...hahahahaha

Can't be an anaconda mate, they're tough and go offroad lol

Stropp
2nd September 2014, 10:55 PM
I have it on good reliable sources that AB is sending rooftop bags to everyone that attends this meetup ;)

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 11:00 PM
is that the same reliable source that said they would be provided t all those that attended the meetup in the middle too????

gubigfish
2nd September 2014, 11:23 PM
I'll throw my name down on this be good to go for a wheel

Clunk
2nd September 2014, 11:28 PM

nice one Fish, always good to meet new faces..................

Stropp
4th September 2014, 12:46 AM

Yep be good to meet you mate just remember there's weirdos in every group :)

I just can't name them all there's too many in this lot lol

oncedisturbed
4th September 2014, 09:53 AM
I can only think of Clunk as he always gets into everything :eek:

Stropp
4th September 2014, 11:12 AM
I can only think of Clunk as he always gets into everything :eek:

i didnt want to name anyone in particular lol

Clunk
4th September 2014, 03:12 PM
It's all lies...... Lies I tell ya hahaha

Clunk
5th September 2014, 12:55 AM
Reckon we'll have this to look forward to

DX grunt
5th September 2014, 01:21 AM
I'm slowly but surely easing my truck into attending the meet up. I left it parked out in the rain tonight. lol

timbar
5th September 2014, 02:02 AM
Reckon we'll have this to look forward to

dunno about kissing the ToyMota badge ????

Stropp
5th September 2014, 10:29 AM
I'm slowly but surely easing my truck into attending the meet up. I left it parked out in the rain tonight. lol

rossco now you need to put a little pile of dirt near each tyre just so dxgrunt doesnt go into shock when you drive on the dirt lol

DX grunt
5th September 2014, 10:34 AM
rossco now you need to put a little pile of dirt near each tyre just so dxgrunt doesnt go into shock when you drive on the dirt lol

That's next week's job. PML.

afatboy
6th September 2014, 12:42 AM
While we are talking about AFatboy, this is how he drives offroad...............with a road train...lol

And his recovery vehicle

Doggy, you cheeky bugger. I'm gonna have to learn to keep an eye on you. With regards to the fire, it will be burning from Thursday afternoon. You just make sure the woods dry. I've also got some tagalongs coming that you fellas need to convince to get on the forums

DX grunt
8th September 2014, 04:20 PM
Bump.

Just so Clunky can bag me. lol

Clunk
8th September 2014, 06:28 PM
Bump.

Just so Clunky can bag me. lol

Missing me hey Grunter? ;)

Woof
8th September 2014, 08:49 PM
Doggy, you cheeky bugger. I'm gonna have to learn to keep an eye on you. With regards to the fire, it will be burning from Thursday afternoon. You just make sure the woods dry. I've also got some tagalongs coming that you fellas need to convince to get on the forums

I hear that you got bogged again today mate....hahahahahahahaha

DX grunt
8th September 2014, 11:54 PM
Missing me hey Grunter? ;)
Your 'grilling' won't be you cooking your meat, it'll be our 'chat' around the campfire.

Miss you, Clunkster! lol

Stropp
9th September 2014, 01:07 AM
How did the dx cope with the dirt near the tyres rosco?

Clunk
9th September 2014, 02:50 AM
How did the dx cope with the dirt near the tyres rosco?

Tyres went flat due to fear of the unknown ;)

Clunk
11th September 2014, 07:13 PM
Bump.......... 2 more weeks to go, for those that haven't already expressed an interest, please let us know as soon as possible as Doggy will need to know how much fire wood he need to chop up.

Avo
11th September 2014, 09:59 PM
I'm sick of holidays,i quit

Clunk
11th September 2014, 10:10 PM
I'm sick of holidays,i quit

I'll swap ya

Avo
11th September 2014, 10:24 PM
nah mate,i'll stick with it for now.....dunno if you could handle this

Clunk
11th September 2014, 10:29 PM
nah mate,i'll stick with it for now.....dunno if you could handle this

Yeah you're probably right, think I'll just stick to sitting at my desk a putting up with whiny needy customers lol........ P. S. You're a wanker and I dislike you greatly right now but only because I'm jealous hahahahaha

Avo
12th September 2014, 07:28 PM
would you like me more if i told you i am in Kalbarri.... right now

Clunk
12th September 2014, 07:48 PM
would you like me more if i told you i am in Kalbarri.... right now

Nope you're still a wanker Bwahahahaha..... But a lovable one at that

DX grunt
12th September 2014, 08:00 PM
My momentum is building. I'm getting really pumped at the thought of taking Grunter onto actual gravel !!! lol

Clunk
12th September 2014, 08:03 PM
My momentum is building. I'm getting really pumped at the thought of taking Grunter onto actual gravel !!! lol

Gravel, who said anything about gravel? It'll be mud, mud and more mud ;):D

DX grunt
12th September 2014, 08:05 PM
Gravel, who said anything about gravel? It'll be mud, mud and more mud ;):D
Resale route for me, mate. My mechanic charges about $90 to do a full degrease, then he services it. lol

oncedisturbed
12th September 2014, 09:49 PM
If I can make it, i will follow grunter on the resale track

Woof
12th September 2014, 10:16 PM
Bump.......... 2 more weeks to go, for those that haven't already expressed an interest, please let us know as soon as possible as Doggy will need to know how much fire wood he need to chop up.

I don't chop wood, got 2 chainsaws...lol
May not be there on Thursday now, got unexpected stuff happening Bang Head

afatboy
13th September 2014, 05:48 PM
Hey Doggie, if you won't be there Thursday that's all good, but do I just set up in the same place as last year?

Woof
13th September 2014, 06:30 PM
Hey Doggie, if you won't be there Thursday that's all good, but do I just set up in the same place as last year?

There may not be enough room there mate, may have to find a big space

Stropp
13th September 2014, 07:59 PM
Just setup on the river below where we were last year and rope it off, those who get there early can camp down there and us latecomers can setup up the top in the place we did last year!

Clunk
13th September 2014, 08:06 PM
Might be a tad boggy down below, if last year is anything to go by

afatboy
13th September 2014, 08:35 PM
If you stay on the same side of the river and head back up river, past the logged out area, there is a huge area we could use with only one real access point. It would be plenty big enough. Problem is, I
Don't think I can exactly stop people from entering the area on Friday when all the other stray campers come out

Clunk
13th September 2014, 08:46 PM
If you stay on the same side of the river and head back up river, past the logged out area, there is a huge area we could use with only one real access point. It would be plenty big enough. Problem is, I
Don't think I can exactly stop people from entering the area on Friday when all the other stray campers come out

Park your a trol in the entrance way and block it hahahahaha

Woof
13th September 2014, 09:40 PM

Just take your BIG BLUE OFFROADER Neil, bog it as usual and the problem will be solved mate...LMAO
Hate to say it but Clunky may be right, Feral Flats may be under water.

afatboy
14th September 2014, 12:22 AM
Just take your BIG BLUE OFFROADER Neil, bog it as usual and the problem will be solved mate...LMAO
Hate to say it but Clunky may be right, Feral Flats may be under water.

It's got 2 diffs and lockers...

DX grunt
15th September 2014, 08:45 PM
Bump, for Clunk

Clunk
15th September 2014, 10:04 PM
Bump, for Clunk

Thanks Grunter

Evo
18th September 2014, 05:12 PM
Was all locked in for a day trip down on the Saturday...
Might have to pull out of this unfortunately.

Evo

Woof
18th September 2014, 08:22 PM
I now do not know when or if I will be able to attend, will try to get there for at least one night.

oncedisturbed
18th September 2014, 09:07 PM
What happened doggy?

Woof
18th September 2014, 09:13 PM
Got to sort things out for the move to Pemby OD, happening quicker than I thought

Avo
18th September 2014, 11:44 PM
Looks like I better start building that kennel....

Stropp
19th September 2014, 12:08 AM
Well I will be down Friday night as I'm going to close the shop Saturday as the footy final is that weekend and it will be very quiet if I went to work.

afatboy
19th September 2014, 09:39 PM
Wouldn't you know it, my radiator decided to spring a leak yesterday. Very handy. So , Sunday will consist of me fitting a new radiator, thermostat, water pump, hoses and all belts. Got to pull it apart so I may as well replace everything. But, I will still be there Thursday morning

Avo
19th September 2014, 11:52 PM
,just got back from holidays and there's so much work to catch up on...still talking myself into coming Saturday early morning and staying the night.no such thing as a lazy day or a weekend on the farm,big crop this year and have to be on the ball..just camp eat drink slepp eat and go again..we'll make some pizza's..

Avo
19th September 2014, 11:58 PM
is there going to be a marker on the track..we'll be coming from Harvey..don't see the point at stopping at the pub when it's not open that time of day..saves us heaps of km and time.

afatboy
20th September 2014, 07:31 PM
is there going to be a marker on the track..we'll be coming from Harvey..don't see the point at stopping at the pub when it's not open that time of day..saves us heaps of km and time.

From memory, head out of Harvey and it's about 23km or so from where the gravel starts. I can take a few pieces of cardboard out to make a marker for the roadside. I'll also mark a few more to lead to where we set up camp. Look for the arrows. Will that help?

Avo
20th September 2014, 08:10 PM
yep just a bit of yellow tape will be fine at the entrance,will know how to get there from there,got a pretty good memory for tracks and stuff.

Avo
20th September 2014, 08:12 PM
yep just a bit of yellow tape will be fine at the entrance,will know how to get there from there,got a pretty good memory for tracks and stuff.

if I do get lost it will be the misses fault and i'll get ya on a channel..

oncedisturbed
20th September 2014, 10:32 PM
Is someone gonna monitor a cb at all and if so which channel? Gecko may get a chance to pop his head in and say howdy as he will be in Harvey that weekend.
We may only be able to stay 1 night and wont know which day we come down until the last minute, just in case, what time was the meetup on saturday in dwelly?

Clunk
21st September 2014, 01:39 PM
Is someone gonna monitor a cb at all and if so which channel? Gecko may get a chance to pop his head in and say howdy as he will be in Harvey that weekend.
We may only be able to stay 1 night and wont know which day we come down until the last minute, just in case, what time was the meetup on saturday in dwelly?

12pm outside the pub mate, I usually just go on channel 20 (force of habit)

gubigfish
21st September 2014, 02:15 PM
Whats the plan are we gonna watch the grand final at the pub and then head to the campsite later or just meet there and head straight to the camp site?

Clunk
21st September 2014, 02:24 PM
Meet there and straight to the campsite was the plan......... even though I don't mind watching the footy, I'm not one to go out of my way to watch it or stop me from doing other things lol

Avo
21st September 2014, 03:42 PM
I'll meet ya's at the campsite..we'll leave down here about 7am so should be there by 10.30 hopefully....is anyone coming from sth as I can meet them in Harvey at a time to be orgasnised if they want.

oncedisturbed
21st September 2014, 03:52 PM
We have to drop munchkin off at karakatta barracks saturday morning just before lunch so we won't make it by 12 to meet up at the pub, can someone let us know which way yo go from dweely, roads etc and we will meet at the campsite.

DX grunt
21st September 2014, 04:50 PM
I'm not one to go out of my way to watch it or stop me from doing other things lol

Note to self......Clunk is selfish! LOLOLOL

Avo
21st September 2014, 05:22 PM
By Saturday all the good wood will be gone, only Possums woof wood left.....lol
Posted these directions on SWAT 4X4 if it helps:

Directions: (I think)
Through Dwelly on the Pinjarra/Williams Road
Right onto the Lower Hotham Road
Right at the T section onto the Harvey Quindanning Road

May have to put a marker out for the turnoff to the campsite (stay tuned for more info)

here ya go OD

Avo
21st September 2014, 05:23 PM
otherwise just follow all the parts that have fallen off of grunters ute,as it shakes itself to bit with fear of the gravel..

Evo
21st September 2014, 06:29 PM
So who is heading down Saturday from Perth or surrounds?

Evo

gubigfish
21st September 2014, 06:49 PM
i should be not sure what time yet as i will need to pickup some supplies

Clunk
21st September 2014, 07:22 PM
Evo, I'll be there at 12, I believe dx grunt and a couple of others will be there too

afatboy
21st September 2014, 07:36 PM
12pm outside the pub mate, I usually just go on channel 20 (force of habit)

Righto. Well, I'll setup camp down the other end of the cleared area as I said before and will stay on channel 20 and listen out for you all

Avo
21st September 2014, 07:38 PM
Cheers Neil,we'll be there before all of those boofheads I hope.channel 20 it is..see about 10.30

afatboy
21st September 2014, 08:09 PM
And for those interested, I will be bringing out a 12v TV and caravan aerial with booster for the grand final lol

Woof
21st September 2014, 08:56 PM
And for those interested, I will be bringing out a 12v TV and caravan aerial with booster for the grand final lol

Oh great............................................. .........................what grand final mate

DX grunt
21st September 2014, 09:11 PM
Evo, I'll be there at 12, I believe dx grunt and a couple of others will be there too

Clunk said 12 noon at the Dwellingup Pub, so 12 noon at the Dwellingup Pub it is. lol

In case you don't recognise my vehicle, it'll be the whitest, cleanest one, have the most aerials hanging off it, and be wearing the skinniest tyres. lol

Clunk
21st September 2014, 09:32 PM
Clunk said 12 noon at the Dwellingup Pub, so 12 noon at the Dwellingup Pub it is. lol

In case you don't recognise my vehicle, it'll be the whitest, cleanest one, have the most aerials hanging off it, and be wearing the skinniest tyres. lol

thanks fr the heads up Grunter, I never would have recognised you otherwise, unless you're wearing either your budgie smugglers, lycra mankini or pashing a toyota

DX grunt
21st September 2014, 09:35 PM
thanks fr the heads up Grunter, I never would have recognised you otherwise, unless you're wearing either your budgie smugglers, lycra mankini or pashing a toyota

I just new you couldn't resist the temptation to bite back!!! lololol hahahaha

Clunk
21st September 2014, 09:36 PM
I knew. I just knew you couldn't resist the temptation to bite back!!! lololol hahahaha

no temptation to resist old mate, I would have said it anyway hahahahahahaha

Clunk
21st September 2014, 09:37 PM
it would appear that growler will be joining afatboy on Thursday

Stropp
21st September 2014, 11:31 PM
Growler? That should make it an interesting weekend :)
Chilli for sat night!

Clunk
21st September 2014, 11:42 PM
Growler? That should make it an interesting weekend :)
Chilli for sat night!

yeah according to the poll up top anyway hahahaha

oncedisturbed
22nd September 2014, 10:37 AM
Growler and Doggy in the 1 spot, possum better be behaving lololol

DX grunt
22nd September 2014, 07:20 PM
Dwellingup.....Possible showers on Saturday, showers on Sunday..........

I don't know if me and Grunter can handle it. I might have to pull out. lol

Stropp
22nd September 2014, 11:25 PM
Dwellingup.....Possible showers on Saturday, showers on Sunday..........

I don't know if me and Grunter can handle it. I might have to pull out. lol

Don't worry mate if you get mud on the tyres we will just line up and pee on it :)

Avo
23rd September 2014, 11:09 PM
it's going to be cold and wet fella's...getting the hugs ready are we

DX grunt
23rd September 2014, 11:12 PM
it's going to be cold and wet fella's...getting the hugs ready are we

I'm having second thoughts about being cold and wet!!! Is there any under cover parking and camping facilities available with hot showers, where we're going? lol - not, or maybe.

DX grunt
23rd September 2014, 11:13 PM
I hope WWW does not mean Wet Wood, Wayne? lol

Clunk
23rd September 2014, 11:15 PM
I'm having second thoughts about being cold and wet!!! Is there any under cover parking and camping facilities available with hot showers, where we're going? lol - not, or maybe.

you can stay in my pop up ensuite if you like Grunter hahahahaha

Avo
23rd September 2014, 11:16 PM
there's heaps of undercover parking mate,we'll work on the warm showers

Clunk
23rd September 2014, 11:19 PM
bring plenty of water, I can give you a warm shower

DX grunt
23rd September 2014, 11:37 PM
I might have to crank up my generator for the electric blanket and sock warmers. lol

Stropp
23rd September 2014, 11:47 PM

Plenty of under tree parking and I can bring my shower if you are desperate :) but if we have plenty to drink as clunky said he can organise a warm golden shower lol

DX grunt
24th September 2014, 08:48 AM
Plenty of under tree parking and I can bring my shower if you are desperate :) but if we have plenty to drink as clunky said he can organise a warm golden shower lol
Hahaha. You have no idea how many creature comforts I have. I don't need to experience a 'warm, golden shower', I'll bring my own, but no peeking. lol

afatboy
24th September 2014, 07:11 PM
So, I'm heading out at 6am to set up camp. I will have the uhf on channel 20. For those who don't know me, I'm easy to spot. Gq with AFATBOY on the plates. Look forward to seeing you all out there

Clunk
24th September 2014, 07:30 PM
So, I'm heading out at 6am to set up camp. I will have the uhf on channel 20. For those who don't know me, I'm easy to spot. Gq with AFATBOY on the plates. Look forward to seeing you all out there

Good on ya mate, enjoy the peace and quiet while you can, see you Saturday arvo

Clunk
24th September 2014, 08:21 PM
Oh before I forget, anyone whos meeting up in Dwelly on Saturday, please pm me you mobile incase your running late and I'll do like wise.

Don't worry Grunter I've still got yours princess :bigthumbup:

Avo
24th September 2014, 08:43 PM
incase their running late..more like you hey cok.

Woof
24th September 2014, 08:49 PM
If I do end up attending I will find my own way there, I do not give my mobile number to strange people.......LMAO

Stropp
25th September 2014, 01:05 AM
I will be down there around 9 pm Friday night.

Clunk
25th September 2014, 02:49 AM
incase their running late..more like you hey cok.

Maybe, maybe not lol

Evo
25th September 2014, 03:02 AM
Looks like I might not be able to make it unless I can work out to come down Subday for a day trip...

Evo

Clunk
25th September 2014, 03:35 AM
Looks like I might not be able to make it unless I can work out to come down Subday for a day trip...

Evo

No worries Evo, pm me your number if you want, will have phone reception up until 12:30pm on Saturday, if you're able to come let us know before then

Stropp
25th September 2014, 11:58 AM

Evo

thats a shame mate hoping to catch up, even if you get down for sunday would be good to meet you and sit around and listen to doggy and clunk tell lies about how good they are lol oh and of course neil because he is the best ha ha :tease:

oncedisturbed
25th September 2014, 02:16 PM
Unfortunately guys I am going to have to pull out of this trip as well, back is giving me grief too much to be able to drive / passenger a run down that far.

Have an insurance review on Tuesday with their Orthapeadic Surgeon again and don't want to cause any issues at the moment.

Also have very limited phone and internet service at the momemt as well so it will be very sporadic time on the forums.

Bob
25th September 2014, 02:19 PM
Have a great time guys.
Hopefully next year sometime I might get across to the West to meet some of you

Stropp
25th September 2014, 03:02 PM
Unfortunately guys I am going to have to pull out of this trip as well, back is giving me grief too much to be able to drive / passenger a run down that far.

Have an insurance review on Tuesday with their Orthapeadic Surgeon again and don't want to cause any issues at the moment.

Also have very limited phone and internet service at the momemt as well so it will be very sporadic time on the forums.

not good od, take it easy mate and look forward to catching up soon.

firm351
25th September 2014, 03:14 PM
Have a top weekend fellas, as usual i am at bloody work so i wont be able to come, i almost had the time off but because we are moving house soon i had to change it so i could have time off then instead.

Clunk
25th September 2014, 03:25 PM
Thanks for the heads up OD and Firm, have edited the original post

OD, all the best with your back mate.
Firm, that's unfortunate mate but there will be other times

Avo
25th September 2014, 09:24 PM
so close yet so far away http://www.exploreaustralia.net.au/Western-Australia/Darling-and-Swan/Bibbulmun-Track--Northern-Section/Possum-Springs-camping-area

Clunk
25th September 2014, 09:55 PM
so close yet so far away http://www.exploreaustralia.net.au/Western-Australia/Darling-and-Swan/Bibbulmun-Track--Northern-Section/Possum-Springs-camping-area

its just across the road mate

Clunk
25th September 2014, 11:35 PM

Definites:

Afatboy - already there

Clunk + the family
MonkeyBucket

WA 489

Maybes:
Doggy
Dot-dat
Evo
Gecko
Healso

For the maybes, please let us know as soon as possible if and when you're coming because once we set out from Dwelly or Harvey, there is very little or no phone coverage (unless it's change from last year), if you plan to meet up in Dwelly pm me your number. If you plan to meet up with the guys in Harvey, pm WA 489.

If you want to meet up later on, on Saturday or even on Sunday, let us know if you're come through Dwellingup and I'll send you the coordinates from Google maps and directions.

You'll need to ask WA 489 if your coming from the Harvey side.

afatboy
26th September 2014, 12:19 PM
Ok. I'm set up out here. Coming from Harvey, travel approximately 23 km past the second strip of bitumen. Look for 5 pieces of yellow tape hanging in a tree on left hand side. Turn in. Stick to the right all the way into a large clearing. We have a large area set aside behind a fallen pine tree. Hope these directions help a few out. On channel 20

Clunk
26th September 2014, 01:03 PM
Nice one mate, I'm guessing you're able to get reception then

afatboy
26th September 2014, 03:20 PM
Kinda. Gotta drive out to main road to get reception

Avo
26th September 2014, 04:00 PM
Ok. I'm set up out here. Coming from Harvey, travel approximately 23 km past the second strip of bitumen. Look for 5 pieces of yellow tape hanging in a tree on left hand side. Turn in. Stick to the right all the way into a large clearing. We have a large area set aside behind a fallen pine tree. Hope these directions help a few out. On channel 20

awesome mate,thanks and see you there

Stropp
26th September 2014, 05:40 PM

beauty i will be down later, i will keep an eye out for the fire. seeing as doggy wont be there it will be big and dry wood ;)

gubigfish
26th September 2014, 07:09 PM
picked the ute up today after getting the water leaks fixed by the car dealer, guess I'll find out if its been fixed properly this weekend. Looking forward to engaging the stubby lever on her. See yas tomorrow.

Woof
26th September 2014, 08:26 PM
I should be there sometime tomorrow.......................................... .....................unless it rains

Avo
26th September 2014, 08:42 PM
I should be there sometime tomorrow.......................................... .....................unless it rains

excellent news....nah it won't rain.....

much

Clunk
26th September 2014, 09:07 PM
Right car is packed................ Mostly hahaha

gubigfish
26th September 2014, 09:16 PM
Is this a bring whatever you need with you camping spot or are there bbq etc there?

Avo
26th September 2014, 09:17 PM
I'm leaving that til the morning,,up at 6 pack and go..

Woof
26th September 2014, 09:32 PM
Is this a bring whatever you need with you camping spot or are there bbq etc there?

Got to bring what you need mate, nothing there at all

Clunk
26th September 2014, 11:15 PM

Definites:

Afatboy - already there
Doggy - making his own way on Saturday.......... depending on rain apparently

Clunk + the family
MonkeyBucket
GUBigFish

WA 489

Maybes:
Dot-dat
Evo
Gecko
Healso

You'll need to ask WA 489 if your coming from the Harvey side.

I've also amended the original post

growler2058
27th September 2014, 07:13 AM
Im still waiting at the airport to be picked up CLUNKSTER

Avo
29th September 2014, 08:53 AM
well that was a good one.....I think,back to work for me today while the rest of the hoodlems are still partying out in the scrub.

Woof
29th September 2014, 05:26 PM
Had a few things come up, sorry I could not make it................bloody awning and roof top tent issues

Clunk
29th September 2014, 07:29 PM
Had a few things come up, sorry I could not make it................bloody awning and roof top tent issues

Put them on the wrong way round again hey? ;):rolleyes:

Clunk
29th September 2014, 07:45 PM
Just got back, although it was a rather damp weekend, me and the family had a good time really didn't want to come back to reality. Was great to catch up afatboy, wa489, Stropp and Grunter....... Was also great to meet some of the new fellas, gubigfish, MonkeyBucket and snags......... Also have to apologise for not spending as much time drinking around the camp fire as I would have liked

Stropp
29th September 2014, 09:16 PM
Great wet weekend and for those who say Rosco never gets his tyres dirty

Stropp
29th September 2014, 10:39 PM
Sunday we went for a drive to check out a few things and ended up at a
camp cabin which is on the bibbulmun track which is a walking track from Mundaring to Denmark in the south. It was well setup with tables bunk beds and drop dunny, I know where to camp next time I am out by myself, there is very little room for cars.

katwoman
29th September 2014, 11:14 PM
Is that all the pics we get ?? You're not rying very hard, you westies !!

Avo
29th September 2014, 11:19 PM
it's still a public holiday..you'll have to wait till tomorrow..i don't have to many photo's.

Stropp
29th September 2014, 11:23 PM
Ha ha kat I only took 4 pics as the weather was shite it just drank

Avo
29th September 2014, 11:41 PM
49764the Stropp mobile having a wash
49763camp chatter
49765repite from the weather thanks to AFATBOY and his better half
49766camp chatter

Clunk
29th September 2014, 11:49 PM
Here's a couple

On the way

The boy enjoying puddles

Grunter got his pod dirty

WA 489 doing his best not to burn himself again

The camp cooks

Chez Clunk

Ooooooooh look....... sunshine

A clear moment on Sunday night

Avo
29th September 2014, 11:49 PM
49772the forgotton campoven,
49773my kids loving the rain and mud
49774a new member to the forum,gubigfish
49775the grunter?
49776kids swing,unitl some bigoof broke it.
49777stropp getting attacked by a possum

A big thenks to Ebb,for grabbing the camera and taking a few..

Clunk
30th September 2014, 12:02 AM
Rain drops on pine needles

Flower

Log

Sunday night dinner

Marshmallows at the fire

TPC
30th September 2014, 08:18 AM
Some good photos there guys, looks like you still managed to have a good time despite the rain.
Good thing you labeled those photos Clunk, I would never have known those were a flower and a log.

gubigfish
30th September 2014, 10:04 AM
Thanks to everyone for a great weekend, a few photos from our "exploring" on Sunday

Lessons learnt

- Just because a GQ can get through a gap in the trees doesn't mean the GU will especially with a tray that is wider than the cab
- add a hammer to the toolbox
- Bush pin striping is a fact of life :)
- Driving through big puddles and creek crossing never gets old