PDA

View Full Version : Yeagerup beach at Easter anyone?

Stropp
13th April 2014, 01:30 PM
I'm closing the shop over Easter so I'm heading south and I think I will go to yeagerup if anyone is interested.

Avo
13th April 2014, 03:54 PM
Stropp you will be battling to get a camp spot mate,usually packed to the shit house and back mate.you are welcome to come camp here by the way and we do a few trips about the place.I'm sure I could fit a few more down the back somewhere.

DX grunt
13th April 2014, 04:06 PM
Stropp you will be battling to get a camp spot mate,usually packed to the shit house and back mate.you are welcome to come camp here by the way and we do a few trips about the place.I'm sure I could fit a few more down the back somewhere.

I so want to meet you guys, but at the moment it's just too far for my budget to stretch.

I worked it out that it's about 1,300km return travel, then there's the play kms.

I will get there. lol

Woof
13th April 2014, 05:35 PM
I so want to meet you guys, but at the moment it's just too far for my budget to stretch.

I worked it out that it's about 1,300km return travel, then there's the play kms.

I will get there. lol

Believe me Ross you DO NOT want to meet some of these ferals, better off staying where you are mate....lol

Stropp
13th April 2014, 07:28 PM
Believe me Ross you DO NOT want to meet some of these ferals, better off staying where you are mate....lol

I'm so glad doggy is my mate :first:

93patrol
13th April 2014, 09:49 PM
Sorry mate would be keen as but flying out to Bali tomorrow