PDA

View Full Version : Full Boar Fourbie Drawers

Winnie
10th April 2014, 10:19 PM
The other day I had a set of Full Boar Fourbie Drawers installed and they are fantastic. Great quality gear at a good price.
It's a bloke that makes them out of his shed at home in Korumburra and he ships them all over the country, or you can pick up. I went there on Tuesday night and spent the better part of 2 hours fitting the new drawers and talking crap with Dion the owner.
Anyway I'm really happy with the product and with the service so 2 big thumbs up to Full Boar from me.

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=43139&d=1397122469

TPC
10th April 2014, 10:50 PM
They look pretty good Winnie, I love having drawers as its so easy to keep things organized.
You need a cargo barrier now.

Winnies-missus
10th April 2014, 10:59 PM
They look pretty good Winnie, I love having drawers as its so easy to keep things organized. You need a cargo barrier now.

He has the cargo barrier he just has to cut it in half so it fits back in it

jay see
16th April 2015, 08:11 PM
Hey Winnie, how are these draws holding up?
I'm looking around to see what's available and at what price. Be nice to get some feedback from someone who has had them in for a while.

Winnie
16th April 2015, 08:17 PM
Hey Winnie, how are these draws holding up?
I'm looking around to see what's available and at what price. Be nice to get some feedback from someone who has had them in for a while.

I've had them for a year now and they are still great, no dramas at all. Great product!

Rossco
16th April 2015, 08:32 PM
I've had them for a year now and they are still great, no dramas at all. Great product!

They've held together with Winnies driving so thy must be good! ! :)

Seriously tho like the look of the full boar drawers and very good value.

jay see
16th April 2015, 09:50 PM
Have sent him a msg through his website. At this stage I'm just looking around to see what's out there.
They do look good...

Winnie
16th April 2015, 10:26 PM
Have sent him a msg through his website. At this stage I'm just looking around to see what's out there.
They do look good...

You will be more than happy if you end up going with them

jay see
16th April 2015, 10:47 PM
You will be more than happy if you end up going with them

All comes down to $$$.