PDA

View Full Version : Possible late may manar park trip

macca86
8th April 2014, 07:23 PM
Hey all. Trips in qld are a bit slow thought I'd bring it to life.
I am not organising a trip just letting you know I'll be heading to manar park http://www.manar.com.au in the 2nd last or last weekend of May. Dates to be confirmed pending on interest gained here and my other mates and myself work roster.
I'll be taking my bike and patrol this trip is open to families not just a boys trip.

Possible may 30th weekend unless a week either side suits better
Or queens birthday weekend? Early June

Ben-e-boy
8th April 2014, 07:27 PM
Fark mate. The only weekend I have available is easter. I am in Bathurst now for 2weeks, then Mackay for 4-5 weeks then back to Bathurst until mid July

NissanGQ4.2
8th April 2014, 07:33 PM
Fark mate. The only weekend I have available is easter. I am in Bathurst now for 2weeks, then Mackay for 4-5 weeks then back to Bathurst until mid July

When are your dropping around for a beer, I'm only a 2hr drive away from Bathurst! Are you doing some work there?

macca86
8th April 2014, 07:34 PM
I'm off on rdos from good Friday till Anzac weekend so can go for a day trip or an overnighter on Easter weekend for a 4wd. The bike needs new handle bars and bark busters from my last stack which they get fixed after Easter

Ben-e-boy
8th April 2014, 07:42 PM
When are your dropping around for a beer, I'm only a 2hr drive away from Bathurst! Are you doing some work there?

I am actually staying in Orange, We are wiring a crushing plant for Hanson in between Bathurst and orange, 12 hour days 7 day weeks.

I'm off on rdos from good Friday till Anzac weekend so can go for a day trip or an overnighter on Easter weekend for a 4wd. The bike needs new handle bars and bark busters from my last stack which they get fixed after Easter

Righto we'll see whats happening

NissanGQ4.2
8th April 2014, 07:46 PM
I am actually staying in Orange, We are wiring a crushing plant for Hanson in between Bathurst and orange, 12 hour days 7 day weeks.

Even closer, that gives you at least 8hrs of drinking time before you have to start work again the next day :)

Hope ya got some extra warm clothes, gets a tad cool in them neck of the woods

Ben-e-boy
8th April 2014, 10:30 PM
Even closer, that gives you at least 8hrs of drinking time before you have to start work again the next day :)

Hope ya got some extra warm clothes, gets a tad cool in them neck of the woods

Yeah it is a bit nippy now, it will be worse when I come back here from Mackay, winter will be set in

MEGOMONSTER
8th April 2014, 11:02 PM
Yeah it is a bit nippy now, it will be worse when I come back here from Mackay, winter will be set in
How terrible winter temps dropping to 26 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrr

Yendor
9th April 2014, 03:52 PM
I'm keen, let us know the dates when you can.

Ben-e-boy
9th April 2014, 05:45 PM
How terrible winter temps dropping to 26 degrees. Brrrrrrrrrr

It snows in orange. I will be farked,

NissanGQ4.2
9th April 2014, 06:59 PM
It snows in orange. I will be farked,

That it does, I said it gets a bit cool there *L*

macca86
23rd April 2014, 01:18 PM
I'm thinking the weekend of May 30th anyone keen on this date?

nissannewby
23rd April 2014, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking the weekend of May 30th anyone keen on this date?

Next long weekend?

nissannewby
23rd April 2014, 02:02 PM
Next long weekend?

7,8,9 of June?

threedogs
23rd April 2014, 02:06 PM
Is that the Queens Birthday weekend

macca86
23rd April 2014, 02:36 PM
My mate was thinking that too. So queens birthday weekend fri 6th to mon 9th of June better?

Ben-e-boy
23rd April 2014, 05:17 PM
My mate was thinking that too. So queens birthday weekend fri 6th to mon 9th of June better?

No its not better... August is good for me

nissannewby
23rd April 2014, 05:31 PM
No its not better... August is good for me

Why not both?

philfree
23rd April 2014, 06:03 PM
i would be interested for it i have been wanting to take my buggy out their and might have a mate that will bring some bikes maybe id bring the ute out for a spin as well

Ben-e-boy
23rd April 2014, 06:15 PM
Why not both?

Righto but I am keen on another cruiser park run

macca86
23rd April 2014, 07:32 PM
Why not all 3?

I'll be bringing my bike and wagon and my 2 mates just ride but I'm keen for both. Middle camp is where I'd camp half way between bike section and 4wd section as they are separate besides the one track to the river. I'm more into trail riding than moto cross but they have tracks and trails there. Could be a great weekend as it's about 5 hrs from Brisbane the long weekend majestic sense and I'll take Friday off work to make it a 4 day weekend for good measure

Yendor
23rd April 2014, 08:04 PM

Sounds good to me.

Dhuck
23rd April 2014, 09:57 PM
Could even be a possible for me. Will have to see where I'm at on the truck. Will still get you over some time Rod. Just need time.

Yendor
24th April 2014, 01:38 PM
Could even be a possible for me. Will have to see where I'm at on the truck. Will still get you over some time Rod. Just need time.

No worries mate, you can't rush these things. :wink:

I've still got heaps to do to mine. I did manage to get the sliders fitted. That's a bonus :clapping:

philfree
29th April 2014, 08:12 PM
so whos going im intersted to take my buggy thing out

gaddy
29th April 2014, 09:25 PM
Hey macca going to have to pass on this one , gotta put some extra coin away , looks like we are doing birdsville inaminka strez and flinders ranges in sept , so playing close to home till then

nissannewby
29th April 2014, 10:04 PM
Hey macca going to have to pass on this one , gotta put some extra coin away , looks like we are doing birdsville inaminka strez and flinders ranges in sept , so playing close to home till then

Is that also code for "I'm saving for sliders" lol.

gaddy
29th April 2014, 10:19 PM
Is that also code for "I'm saving for sliders" lol.

Arn't you funny tonight , but yes that too :)