PDA

View Full Version : Tuff Truck Challenge 2014 - Live this weekend

NissanGQ4.2
28th March 2014, 09:42 PM
For those that can't make it check it out live: tufftruck.com.au/live/ Currently its not up and running due to tech difficulties and bad weather but hopefully they will get it up and running over the weekend Does anyone know if Benne boy was driving down here in his ute?

Stropp
28th March 2014, 11:00 PM
My daughter is there as a St. John's volunteer, says it's been very wet yesterday.

NissanGQ4.2
28th March 2014, 11:07 PM
Lucky her, Probable be more wet today though. Would of been a great weekend. Going to a lot of unhappy campers but, heat the Highway Patrol and RTA setup an inspection station outside the event

Dhuck
29th March 2014, 03:00 AM
For those that can't make it check it out live: tufftruck.com.au/live/ Currently its not up and running due to tech difficulties and bad weather but hopefully they will get it up and running over the weekend Does anyone know if Benne boy was driving down here in his ute?

God knows mate. But he said he would be there. That he will unless something dire happens.

catchinjack
29th March 2014, 09:37 AM
Those that have been defected had unroadworthy trucks even one unregistered, some clowns threw eggs at police etc out front of gate. No wonder we cop it from RTA and Police.....a few ruin it for everyone else.

And wish they would hurry up and fix the live feed.

NissanGQ4.2
29th March 2014, 08:17 PM
Live feed has been up and running, watching the mud runs :)

Yendor
29th March 2014, 09:30 PM
Those that have been defected had unroadworthy trucks even one unregistered, some clowns threw eggs at police etc out front of gate. No wonder we cop it from RTA and Police.....a few ruin it for everyone else.

And wish they would hurry up and fix the live feed.

Are you for real?

I think most members on here would have at least 1 item that would make their vehicle unroadworthy. This could be due to something simple like your mud flaps are too far off the ground or the inspector thinks your front bar is not ADR approved even though it is.

In QLD at the moment if 3 or more people are wearing NP shirts we could be arrested under the current so called "bikie laws"

Now, I don't condone the egg throwing but I fail to see why you think this is why the RTA and police are targeting us.

The more as a community we roll over and accept this BS, the more they will stick it to us.

NissanGQ4.2
29th March 2014, 09:53 PM
that bikie law you guys have really su!cks Rodney. To bad if you want 2 go for a ride with your mates, I wonder if cyclist riding in a group wall into the same law

Yendor
29th March 2014, 10:31 PM
That's what's scary. You don't have to be on two wheels to fall foul of these laws.

MudRunnerTD
29th March 2014, 10:49 PM
http://tufftruck.com.au/live/

catchinjack
30th March 2014, 05:11 AM
Due to wet weather we are having technical difficulties with the LiveStream but hope to be online shortly. Watch this page and Facebook for updates.

That's all i've been getting all weekend.

NissanGQ4.2
30th March 2014, 03:33 PM
That text is still there Leo but the live stream should be in the middle of the page, its been working for me. Maybe you need to refresh your page or clear your browser cache and try again

Ben-e-boy
31st March 2014, 02:25 AM
The biggest problem I had is that I couldnt be at every track at once and missed team oricon roll end over end on the Rocky horror.

katwoman
3rd July 2015, 12:03 AM
Where's a moderator when you need one ???

katwoman
3rd July 2015, 12:04 AM
5 more :)))))))))))))))))) im actually so sorry ..

If you were that sorry, you'd buy a manual off ebay.....

Clunk
3rd July 2015, 12:08 AM
If you were that sorry, you'd buy a manual off ebay.....
And there he goes........ pooofffffffg

MR got him