Located: Passenger side kick panel

Nissan Part # 31036 37J00

the evil twin
5th February 2011, 08:12 PM
Thats better... :thumbup:

NissanGQ4.2
5th February 2011, 08:22 PM
Thats better... :thumbup:

thanks ET for setting me straight, have finally got around 2 posting the correction

the evil twin
5th February 2011, 11:39 PM
thanks ET for setting me straight, have finally got around 2 posting the correction

Cool banana's :)

I notice a few dudes are starting to talk about TC Lock Up Switching and Man did I get confused when I did my first one.

Not 1 single manual agreed on the wiring :confused: Took a personal visit to a Dealer to sort thru their database to get a definitive answer on a few things.

I now firmly believe that Automotive Design Engineers are Sadists :)

NissanGQ4.2
6th February 2011, 02:18 PM
Cool banana's :)

I notice a few dudes are starting to talk about TC Lock Up Switching and Man did I get confused when I did my first one.

Not 1 single manual agreed on the wiring :confused: Took a personal visit to a Dealer to sort thru their database to get a definitive answer on a few things.

I now firmly believe that Automotive Design Engineers are Sadists :)

hahaha. funny u should mention that, was reading a thread on another 4x4 forum and your name popped up. Happened 2 be on what you just posted....good read :) And yes Automotive Design Engineers are Sadists... I often go why the Fu** would u build / design it like that for! when i work on my Patrol or any other vehicle for that matter!