PDA

View Full Version : MY First Video

Airstrike
4th February 2011, 02:57 PM
Hi guys this is my first made video it took me several hours to make as I had to read up on how to make it. Anyway this is my brother inlaws GU Ute at Pine Creek National Park Bundaberg. The music is a family joke still a decent tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSztkzxIN10

AB
4th February 2011, 03:07 PM
Good video mate, looks like a fun area!

Yeah the music doesn't suit the vid...lol

Bigrig
4th February 2011, 03:09 PM
Hi guys this is my first made video it took me several hours to make as I had to read up on how to make it. Anyway this is my brother inlaws GU Ute at Pine Creek National Park Bundaberg. The music is a family joke still a decent tune.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSztkzxIN10

Good stuff mate - you did well with the video edit, your brother in law did well at the wheel ... Nice articulation on his rig too!!

Bigrig
4th February 2011, 03:10 PM
Good video mate, looks like a fun area!

Yeah the music doesn't suit the vid...lol

Yep - wasn't that from Rocky?? Or Karate Kid?? Or any Jean Claude van Damme movie?? LOL ...

DX grunt
4th February 2011, 03:16 PM
Great vid.

In the first bits, I just wanted to reach in and give him a push. lol

Airstrike
4th February 2011, 04:02 PM
LOL yeah from Rocky... annoying isnt it. I have about 9 hours of really extreme video to go through and make more but for 2 mins after several hours of playing with it gives me the sh*ts

DX grunt
4th February 2011, 04:41 PM
LOL yeah from Rocky... annoying isnt it. I have about 9 hours of really extreme video to go through and make more but for 2 mins after several hours of playing with it gives me the sh*ts

Practice makes perfect. lol

gec
4th February 2011, 05:28 PM
Would rather listen to the truck, fine vid just better without the music

Airstrike
4th February 2011, 06:05 PM
Could not play conversation was about someone oweing me money.

Woof
4th February 2011, 06:26 PM
Great vid Ryan, thanks for putting it up for us to see.

Maxhead
4th February 2011, 07:00 PM
Top video mate, enjoyed it! Good to see him get up!!

Clunk
4th February 2011, 07:19 PM
great vid Ryan, when's the next instalment??????? lol

Airstrike
4th February 2011, 07:30 PM
Very soon looking for the vid this wekend. Just moved house so all over the joint. I know the music of the video does not suit but I made this originally for the brother inlaw and I am not ver good on PC's at all it took several hours to make this one and I am not remaking it just to change the music. The new vids will have more bette midler, boy george, cher, madonna always a classic with a 4x4 vid and never fail Celine dion. Muahahahahahahahaa :)

Clunk
4th February 2011, 07:41 PM
can I put in a request for one with the Wiggles as the background music? lol