PDA

View Full Version : anybody been in the 'gatta? Zeka - Kingbilly?

jake_308
2nd February 2011, 01:01 PM
G'day
me and a couple mates are gonne do a drive in a couple of weeks. i wanted to go into the Gatta Via Abbeyards, then up over Zeka, across Kingbilly and into the uper Jamison & out via Brocks rd. anybody been up that way recently? i heard alot of the tracks were stuffed after all the rain?
jake

Bob
2nd February 2011, 01:09 PM
Great Trip that you are planning which I have done but dont know about the condition of the Roads/Tracks. If the Zeka Track is stuffed you could always go out the other end and up Billy Goat Track.
Hope you get someone to answer your quiery better than this and have a good time

Bigrig
2nd February 2011, 01:11 PM
not sure on those tracks mate, but I recently went to the shitta via the kitchen, past the washer, and then through the family room into the old games area and out via the the laundry ... and all seemed ok for me going that way!!! LMFAO ...

Sorry mate, couldn't resist - because I'm an idiot!!! LOL

No idea on the tracks you mention, but no doubt someone will be along soon who may know!!

Sir Roofy
2nd February 2011, 01:47 PM
havnt been down zeka this year ,billy goat has caution signs at the start of it wombat and cynther spur should be ok but best to contact PARKS AT DARGO (03)5140-1243
good luck be a great trip if you can get thru

cheers roofy

Bob
3rd February 2011, 06:48 AM
havnt been down zeka this year ,billy goat has caution signs at the start of it wombat and cynther spur should be ok but best to contact PARKS AT DARGO (03)5140-1243
good luck be a great trip if you can get thru

cheers roofy

Should have known that this was your Patch Roofy

Sir Roofy
3rd February 2011, 09:38 AM
Still a lot i havnt seen up there yet but its a great place to poke about in

my third 256
5th February 2011, 10:36 AM
not sure on those tracks mate, but I recently went to the shitta via the kitchen, past the washer, and then through the family room into the old games area and out via the the laundry ... and all seemed ok for me going that way!!! LMFAO ...

Sorry mate, couldn't resist - because I'm an idiot!!! LOL

No idea on the tracks you mention, but no doubt someone will be along soon who may know!!
yeah but did you make it or did it run down your leg

Rokkitt
21st February 2011, 02:42 PM
I believe King Billy is closed due to flood damage - I had a trip planned going in the other direction.
Just called the DSE in Mansfield and I was advised this route is competely closed.

Sir Roofy
21st February 2011, 03:07 PM
Thanks for that mate,glad you rang d.s.e thats the best way to find out ,there out there most of the time and know the area well