PDA

View Full Version : For Sale: 1999 Patrol ST Wagon

bigfut
22nd February 2014, 05:34 PM
4089140892Item for sale: 1999 Patrol ST Wagon 2.8 Manual
Price: $11500

Great condition, with a few minor shopping trolley marks etc.
-Nissan Steel Winch Compatible Bullbar
-Oval Roof Rack
-Piranha Dual Battery System running through to 4 plugs in rear (3 merit, 1 engel)
-Interior Lights Converted to all LED
-BFG A/T KO 33" Tyres with plenty of tread on black sunraysia rims
-Icom 400 UHF 80 Channel with big GME Aerial
- Electronic Brake Controller
-Steinbauer Engine Chip
-EGR Blocked
-Safari Snorkel
-Milford Cargo Barrier
-Comes with 3rd row seats (not installed)
-Interior in mint condition, seats etc have covers on them.
-Sony headunit MP3/Bluetooth handsfree
-Tinted windows recently done
-Comes with a big box of spares for roadtrips like bulbs, fluid, shocks, hoses clamps etc etc

-Has full service history right up to date from new, serviced 3000km ago, with diffs, gearbox, transfer case etc changed. Head was replaced by 1st owner, new single mass flywheel clutch. The previous owner was meticulous, he did whatever needed and created more spaces to be stamped when servicing, so it really does have a history, even though the service books normally only go till 150k. I have kept this up, at AUS4WD in Bayswater VIC.

The car is now in Townsville QLD, as we have just moved here, but can assist where possible for a serious buyer. Selling as my new company car is a 4wd, and I don't need to have two.

Car has 320,000kms, runs fantastic. Havent had any issues, it did the trip Melbourne to Townsville towing the camper and went great. Averaged 16.2 L/100Km towing the trailer.

Can assist with qld reg if needed.

Hasn't done anything serious off road. Was just used for going camping with the kids.