PDA

View Full Version : FS: '91 DA Maverick SWB

Alitis007
22nd February 2014, 07:50 AM
One of my customers is regretfully selling his beloved shorty. Its in immaculate condition and if i had the space a money i would buy it myself!! He mainly used it to go shooting and tow his trailer to collect firewood and i can safely say it has never been bogged or taken proper 4wding.

What its got:
TB42S
TJM bullbar
2" lift with castor correctors and gearbox spacer
5 x 305/70r16 Mickey Thompson ATZ on Dynamic rims with around 80% tread
CD player ( cant remember the brand )
Shaven Door locks on the front doors
Aussie desert coolers 3 core aluminium radiator
Hayman reese towbar

From what i can see there is a tiny rust spot above the passenger side door but the rest is micky!!!

He's asking $11,000 ono negotiable including spare front and rear diff centers, axles, full set of original wheels and original radio and i think he said the oils for the diffs, gearbox and transfer case.

First to see will buy!!

MudRunnerTD
22nd February 2014, 07:54 AM
You know you want t George!!

Alitis007
22nd February 2014, 08:20 AM
You know you want t George!!

Trust me mate I DO!! I have a soft spot for coupes if i had the cash it would be mine

Bloodyaussie
22nd February 2014, 10:25 AM
The pictures do not do it justice.... it is so bloody clean... I would have to say it is about the cleanest gq I have just about seen...

If I was looking for a gq I would not have hesitated to buy this....

I keep telling George and Billy to buy it but the buggers both have too many cars as it is.

The paint is almost perfect and would make an awesome base for a top build .

I am not saying this cause I am mates wuth George but because the thing is so bloody tidy someone would be a very happy camper..

mudski
22nd February 2014, 10:49 AM
Geez is goes look nice hey. Also whats shaven door locks?

Alitis007
22nd February 2014, 07:33 PM
Geez is goes look nice hey. Also whats shaven door locks?

The door locks have been removed and filled in, the only lock on the car apart from the ignition is on the small barn door at the back.

Alitis007
11th May 2014, 10:59 AM
Could the Mods please close this thread, the car was sold last weekend. Cheers!!

omy
25th June 2014, 07:32 PM
Would that be a custom color or factory color?