PDA

View Full Version : Yeagerup 8th,9th march

Avo
20th February 2014, 12:38 AM
been thinking off heading out for 7th,8th and 9th of march weekend,for those that can make it welcome here on the night of the 7th.head down to the coast morning of the 8th.Now those who cannot get here Friday night/arvo we can head off into pemberton and meet up around 10 or 11 on the morning of the 8th depends what you are comfortable with.have some fun in the dunes,drive along the beach a bit,set up camp some one the other side of the dunes on the beach.Tents or swags.you won't get a trailer in or not allowed atm as it's soft.Camp,fish and maybe a drop or two.It'll be me birthday that weekend so I'm off camping and your invited.

oncedisturbed
20th February 2014, 12:44 AM
Can't make this as I will at my "adopted" niece's 18th, cranking out my star wars mojo that night :):beer:

93patrol
20th February 2014, 01:07 AM
Will talk to the mrs and get back to you as she s planning a Bali trip soon am it may be saving time for that

Avo
20th February 2014, 01:09 AM
Will talk to the mrs and get back to you as she s planning a Bali trip soon am it may be saving time for that

use it to your advantage then..

Woof
20th February 2014, 01:33 AM
As you know I would be there for sure Possum, but have committed myself to The Convoy for SIDS & Kids Ramp day mate, as I have organised it.
All my weekends in March are booked out with fundraisers.

Stropp
20th February 2014, 01:38 AM
Will see what I can do even if it's down Saturday arvo and back Sunday.

Fry
20th February 2014, 11:46 AM
Sorry can't make it, already booked to spend that weekend in Dunsborough.

Have fun!

afatboy
26th February 2014, 04:11 PM
Would love to go, but it's actually my first wedding anniversary. I suspect the wife is expecting more than a campout on the beach lol

Stropp
26th February 2014, 04:27 PM
Would love to go, but it's actually my first wedding anniversary. I suspect the wife is expecting more than a campout on the beach lol

you can do that in the tent mate it doesnt have to be in a hotel , lol we promise not to hear :gossip:

Stropp
26th February 2014, 04:29 PM
Neil, i may not make it as i have done some damage to the front drive train and havent even looked at it yet so unless i can get it fixed cheaply i wont make it, things are quiet at the moment with work and the tax man is trying to strain my blood so need every penny at the moment so no 4wd ing for me till things pickup at work.

Avo
6th March 2014, 01:49 PM
well the weekends nearly here,looks like there be 4 of us heading down...also looks like a bit of rain,I'll try and remember to take some pics.

93patrol
6th March 2014, 02:49 PM
Sorry can't make it my alternator gave up the ghost so off to buy a new one. Funny that they don't do exchange anymore down this way.

Fry
6th March 2014, 03:01 PM
Sorry can't make it my alternator gave up the ghost so off to buy a new one. Funny that they don't do exchange anymore down this way.

No more puddles for you

93patrol
6th March 2014, 03:09 PM
nope will stick to the high ground from now on me thinks

Stropp
6th March 2014, 03:53 PM
my patrol is in pieces at the moment trying to find out wht the banging noise is in the front drive, cant see anything wrong so out with the diff too.

Avo
6th March 2014, 04:38 PM
this is the reason everyone should have 2 patrols,then no excuses fella's.

93patrol
6th March 2014, 04:45 PM
says the bloke who has only just brought a second patrol

Clunk
6th March 2014, 05:52 PM
says the bloke who has only just brought a second patrol

That's coz he's just learnt how wise it is

93patrol
6th March 2014, 06:34 PM
You 2 are as thick as thieves. We can't all have mountains of time and money to spend willy nilly on new cars. And the rest just plain aren't allowed to because of the fight that insues

Stropp
6th March 2014, 07:31 PM
i can do what i want but the taxman says what i can do :furious:

Avo
6th March 2014, 11:39 PM
You 2 are as thick as thieves. We can't all have mountains of time and money to spend willy nilly on new cars. And the rest just plain aren't allowed to because of the fight that insues

Oi don't forget...I bought one for the misses..thats how nice a guy I am

Clunk
6th March 2014, 11:45 PM

Hey I never said I was allowed to have 2, the missus just hasn't said anything about selling the other one yet lol...........

Stropp
7th March 2014, 01:38 AM
Hey I never said I was allowed to have 2, the missus just hasn't said anything about selling the other one yet lol...........

Maybe next time I see her I'll give her a nudge lol

Avo
9th March 2014, 07:08 PM
I reckon jess has already cottoned on that it (the GQ) might be staying..

here a a few pics of the weekend..starting with,getting some roadside fresh fruit and veg for the city folk.then airing down and off.

Avo
9th March 2014, 07:16 PM
try this..

oncedisturbed
9th March 2014, 09:26 PM
Fixed your image upload issue Possum