PDA

View Full Version : Thumbs up

Guido
1st February 2011, 09:55 AM
Hi guys,

Throughout the threads there are horror stories about the responces from Nissan dealers when warranty issues are raised by 'tol owners.

From my expereince I would like to give a big thumbs up to Grand Nissan here in SA. In particular the service dept and Mat Jones.

I bought my 2nd 'trol a 2007 CRD from these guys and though I've had several issues over the past couple of years (in fact I've been back enough times to be on the Xmas card mailing list):
a. starting problems - injectors changed
b. oil leak behind pulley
c. wheel nuts
d. faded paint on flares
d. pimples on dash

Matt and the service dept have been great. All issues approved for repairs (warranty) and Matt rings back about progress of the claim and notifies when approved.

Whilst I'm disappointed with Nissan with this partol (my 1st - 2001 had no warranty issues) the backup on the ground at the dealer has been terrific.

We're usually pretty good at bagging a dealer who we think has given poor service - so if you've had a good expereince give them a pat on the back.

Cheers
Guido

Bigrig
1st February 2011, 02:45 PM
Yep - far easier to sledge, and the good guys often get forgotten .. Good post mate!!

Woof
1st February 2011, 07:49 PM
It's always good to hear about great service, thanks for sharing it with us mate.

NickBGU4
1st February 2011, 10:31 PM
Thanks for that Guido. I have just moved to Adelaide and Grand Nissan are the closest Nissan dealer to me.