PDA

View Full Version : Multi quote, Reply with quote and Quick reply toolbar issues :(:(:(

NissanGQ4.2
11th February 2014, 07:18 PM
When I try and multi quote or reply with quote it does nothing, seems 2 just sit there thinking about it http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2014/02/1.png

Also I have lost the quick reply toolbar :(

It happens in all Chrome, Firefox and IE and is random, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It has only started happening on this forum but I also have the same problem on my reptile forum and they use vb 4.2.0.

Logging out and deleting the browsers history doesn't seem to fix it.

Anyone else here experienced this???, I seem 2 be the only one on the other forum.

Cheers

Toddie

growler2058
11th February 2014, 07:23 PM
Nup all good but the forum does seem to run slow today and "hang" temporarily

megatexture
11th February 2014, 07:25 PM
When I try and multi quote or reply with quote it does nothing, seems 2 just sit there thinking about it http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2014/02/1.png

Also I have lost the quick reply toolbar :(

It happens in all Chrome, Firefox and IE and is random, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. It has only started happening on this forum but I also have the same problem on my reptile forum and they use vb 4.2.0.

Logging out and deleting the browsers history doesn't seem to fix it.

Anyone else here experienced this???, I seem 2 be the only one on the other forum.

Cheers

Toddie

Worked for me ?

AB

That might of being my fault today gents...lol

I was uploading and manually backing some things up.

It should be ok now though???

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

megatexture
Sure did. Lol

NissanGQ4.2
11th February 2014, 07:27 PM
Farking weird, I started typing this thread before I had 2 go out, came back home and the computer had switched itself of again, rebooted logged back in, auto retrieved my post and posted and then my quick reply toolbar was back!!!!

NissanGQ4.2
11th February 2014, 07:29 PM
I don't think my issue is related to your playings around, I experience it all the time on the reptile forum and its started 2 happen here as well :( Will go do some googlein and see if I can work out whats going on

growler2058
11th February 2014, 07:30 PM
Still slow as a wet week for me

megatexture
11th February 2014, 07:32 PM
I don't think my issue is related to your playings around, I experience it all the time on the reptile forum and its started 2 happen here as well :( Will go do some googlein and see if I can work out whats going on

Or what your doing wrong lol

NissanGQ4.2
11th February 2014, 08:36 PM
Does this make any sense 2 you Andy?????

http://www.johncongdon.com/solved-vbulletin-quick-reply-not-working-ckeditor-js-unable-to-get-value-of-the-property-label/

AB
12th February 2014, 07:54 PM
Let me have a look tomorrow bud.

So you don't see the "Reply" button under each post?

NissanGQ4.2
12th February 2014, 08:15 PM

Don't stress 2 much about it, its working again for now.

I can see the reply under each post

It's the quick reply at the bottom of all the posts, everything in the quick reply toolbar disappeared......and I have also notice when that happens I can't reply also Go Advanced, Reply with quote or edit.

AB
12th February 2014, 08:22 PM
Arr the "Post Quick Reply".....Leave it with me.

NissanGQ4.2
20th February 2014, 09:49 PM
Bump for Andy. Quick reply toolbar has gone again and can't reply with quote :(

MudRunnerTD
20th February 2014, 10:00 PM
Mine is there on Safari

Clunk
20th February 2014, 10:14 PM

Have you tried turning off your computer, then turning it back on again.......... Our works IT guy seems to think it fixes everything

NissanGQ4.2
21st February 2014, 04:44 PM
hahahha, I know a few IT guys like that Clunk and no it doesn't fix the issue :( still not working for me

NissanGQ4.2
21st February 2014, 06:44 PM
hahahha, I know a few IT guys like that Clunk and no it doesn't fix the issue :( still not working for me

Edit: I turned the lappy of 2 do a windows update and not I have the toolbar back again...............wonder for how long

Clunk
21st February 2014, 07:09 PM

It's the quick reply at the bottom of all the posts, everything in the quick reply toolbar disappeared......and I have also notice when that happens I can't reply also Go Advanced, Reply with quote or edit.

Edit: I turned the lappy of 2 do a windows update and not I have the toolbar back again...............wonder for how long

hahahahahahaha yeah seeeee, told you so.............. our IT guy sure know his stuff!!!!!!!! bwahahahahahaha

PS I'm using chrome and seems to be working ok

Clunk
21st February 2014, 07:09 PM
testies testies one two threeeeeeeee!!!!????

NissanGQ4.2
21st February 2014, 07:15 PM
hahahahahahaha yeah seeeee, told you so.............. our IT guy sure know his stuff!!!!!!!! bwahahahahahaha

PS I'm using chrome and seems to be working ok

Doesn't matter if its firefox, chrome or IE does it in all..............working again!!!!!!!!! Frustrating when it doesn't work

TPC
21st February 2014, 07:17 PM
Doesn't matter if its firefox, chrome or IE does it in all..............working again!!!!!!!!! Frustrating when it doesn't work
Have never seen this problem, you sure its not the stage before the keyboard at fault?

Clunk
21st February 2014, 07:18 PM

ooooooh thats interesting, appears to have kept the multi quote even though I've been answering in other threads prior to this post.. odd

Clunk
21st February 2014, 07:19 PM
I've actually had to go back to the other posts to de-select the multipost ticks

NissanGQ4.2
21st February 2014, 08:56 PM
ooooooh thats interesting, appears to have kept the multi quote even though I've been answering in other threads prior to this post.. odd

I've actually had to go back to the other posts to de-select the multipost ticks

Nothing new, it's being doing that since I joined the forum in 2010 *L*

Clunk
21st February 2014, 08:59 PM
Nothing new, it's being doing that since I joined the forum in 2010 *L*

I've not come across that issue before.......... Specially as I'm on the phone most of the time

NissanGQ4.2
13th July 2014, 06:36 AM
BUMP for Andy...........its happening again! :(