PDA

View Full Version : RLI selling impact wrench and tyre pliers.

PMC
11th February 2014, 09:47 AM
G''day folks,

I am currently getting our House, Camper trailer and Patrol ready for sale. I am offering for sale the following items at present.

1. Brand new pair of 4x4 Tyrepliers that i purchased at Coffs Harbour ARB store. The Tyrepliers bead breaker is suitable for use on all 13-19” rims (alloy and steel) - both safety and split type rims. Tyrepliers works directly on the bead of the tyre and will not damage the bead. I paid $185.00 two years ago, i will consider all reasonable offers.

2. Brand new Mondis 24V 1/2" Cordless Impact Wrench Automotive Kit. Ideal For LUGNUTS, Includes Case, Sockets, Batt/Charger comes with 2 year Australia wide warranty.

Features:

* Up to 270Nm (200lb.ft) torque, makes this impact wrench suitable for removing stubborn wheel nuts.

* Suitable for workshop, body shop and tyre shop applications.

* 2 Year Warranty

* Compact & Lightweight

* Forward & reverse control with lock-off button for ease of use

* Electronic motor brake function

* Heavy-duty impacting mechanism

* Anti-Vibration Grip

* Detachable Quick-Release battery

* Comfortable handle with elastic soft grip reduces vibration

* All metal transmission for extended durability

Technical Details:

* Voltage: 24v

* Impacts per minute: 2700

* Rpm: 0-2000/min

* Torque: up to 200ft lb (270nm)

* 1/2" impact drive

* Battery: 1,900mAH NiCad

I paid $159.00 for it on 20/07/2013. I also bought a brand new spare battery which cost me another $65.00 cost over $220.00. I will consider all reasonable offers. Still has 18 months warranty.

The reason i am selling the items, when i bid on the Mondis impact wrench, i also bid on a second hand Hitachi impact drill and won both items. One has to go!

Secondly, my father in-law gave me at Christmas his old R&R bead breaker. So i don not need the tyrepliers.

As advised both items are brand new and have never been used.

Regards,

RLI