PDA

View Full Version : TE50 series 3 2002 for sale

Stropp
5th February 2014, 05:34 PM
Hi Guys well the time has come to sell the TE, i have been procrastinating for some time but now its time, its a low build model with a 342 stroker from the factory with 5 speed manual, charcoal leather interior, 6 pot brembo brakes front and 4 pot on the rear, well cared for since i have owned it. It is a rare model and better in my opinion than the new GT, i have owned both, pm me if interested, $29k ono, dont need any crap comments about over priced etc, if you dont know what it is dont bother commenting.

threedogs
5th February 2014, 05:38 PM
nice one Strop is this a limited Edition model ? I love fords

Stropp
5th February 2014, 06:30 PM
yes TD one of about 136 made, this is the base model was 65k new, when they built them they had to get a tremec gearbox built by mal wood to handle the torque, lots of bits that are not run of the mill ford parts, i love this car and will kick myself when its gone but i need to move it along.

firm351
5th February 2014, 10:49 PM
i love this car and will kick myself when its gone but i need to move it along.

I know how you feel mate. I've been contemplating selling my GT for a while but I don't think I could live with myself I got rid of it.I reckon the TE50 is easily the best post 1982 falcon.

Stropp
6th February 2014, 01:32 AM
Yeh I had a gt and a super pursuit as well but times change.

Clunk
6th February 2014, 01:35 AM
fancy taking us for a spin before it goes???

BigRAWesty
6th February 2014, 05:40 AM
Bloody ripper. They don't let you build em like this from factory anymore.
Good luck with the sale, but imo, to cheap..

Stropp
6th February 2014, 11:36 AM
fancy taking us for a spin before it goes???

no worries clunk, as long as you take the points on your license, i cant help myself :)

Clunk
6th February 2014, 09:25 PM
In the case, you better let me drive ;):D

Stropp
6th February 2014, 09:40 PM
In the case, you better let me drive ;):D

You wouldn't be able to handle it.

Clunk
6th February 2014, 09:42 PM
You wouldn't be able to handle it.

Only one way to find out bud lol

Stropp
6th February 2014, 10:36 PM
Lol. :)
Not likely

Winnie
6th February 2014, 10:49 PM
Farrk Stropp did not know you had a TE! Before I got my first GQ I was looking at AU Fairlanes and came across a really clean TL50, the owner had no idea what it was and I almost got it for a steal before somebody told them what it was worth.
Speaking of limited edition Fords, we have a Peter Brock edition NA Fairlane sitting here collecting dust =]

Clunk
6th February 2014, 11:15 PM
Lol. :)
Not likely

Oh go on, I haven't written a car off yet :D

Stropp
6th February 2014, 11:47 PM
oh go on, i haven't written a car off yet :d

yet"..................

Stropp
6th February 2014, 11:50 PM
Farrk Stropp did not know you had a TE! Before I got my first GQ I was looking at AU Fairlanes and came across a really clean TL50, the owner had no idea what it was and I almost got it for a steal before somebody told them what it was worth.
Speaking of limited edition Fords, we have a Peter Brock edition NA Fairlane sitting here collecting dust =]

Friend of mine got THE only plated TL50 series 3 ordered, the other two are pre production models plated as a series 2, it was at a car yard in Sydney and they didn't know what it was so he got it for 30k, they were spewing when he told them what it was.

Clunk
7th February 2014, 01:03 AM
yet"..................

well yes there could always be a first time and yes there could always be a first time I have an accident whilst driving...... you can never say it wont happen but neither has happened yet. lol

I may not have ever owned a large powerful V8 but I could certainly get through the narrow country lanes in the UK at a fare old pace in my old "hot hatches" as they called them over the pond.............. would easliy leave these big oafish V8s behind :D