PDA

View Full Version : Icom Pro400 Programming Software

altech
2nd February 2014, 08:45 AM
Hi Guys , hope this programming software is useful to some people, it's software I got from Icom pro400 Forum many years ago now which I found useful, eg setup a password buttons on the face of radio , having private channels on the side and listing to Emergency Services that are still using UHF .
Connect link cables you can be found on Ebay around $25 buck. regards Alex

p.s. : must use serial number that in zip file under the heading "Code"

Icom Pro400 Zip File (http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/IcomPro400.zip)

FNQGU
2nd February 2014, 02:33 PM
They are a great bit of kit, but not the easiest or intuitive to use. I like mine as it feels more solid than the GME but there are so many functions that it is easy to get lost with it if you don't know exactly what you are doing. Thanks for the file.

sooty_10
2nd February 2014, 08:23 PM
Great units and very handy program. I have just recently programmed mine and now wondering why I didn't have a play earlier :) I added the 80 narrow band channels to a private bank so I can use it as either a 40ch or 80ch depending on who I am with and also on the 80ch bank I have selectable 1w 5w or 25w output power on the front of the unit with the press of a couple of buttons. I also have the 80ch CB bank file if any want it PM me. They are available from various forums around too.

P4trol
2nd February 2014, 10:04 PM
Post it up, Sooty!

FNQGU
3rd February 2014, 06:53 AM
Good set up Sooty, I like the idea of being able to select 25W on occasion too.