PDA

View Full Version : Time to sell the camper

threedogs
29th January 2014, 07:31 AM
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/281254708282?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2648

As I said time to sell my camper, only the best gear used, tows like a dream, Plenty of room for two,
Painted the same colour as my patrol Pewter I think its called., Basically brand new, no dents etc, hitch up and go.

Bob
29th January 2014, 07:46 AM
The Workmanship in this Camper Trailer is fantastic.
Great unit and would reconmend

lucus30
29th January 2014, 10:21 AM
Why is it in the fixed blade knife section mate? Might wanna fix that otherwise people may not see it

threedogs
29th January 2014, 10:24 AM
Yeah don't know how that happen I didn,t select it I know that,
I do look in that section a lot I must admit, I'll see what I can do, thx
It does not show trailer or camper van section. ah well free ad will
get my son to check it when he gets home

Drew
30th January 2014, 10:02 AM
Nooooo not the camper !!! :)

liftlid
30th January 2014, 10:34 AM
I don't mean to be out of touch with my feminine side, But why does your camper have pictures of bees and birds on the outside????????

threedogs
30th January 2014, 10:38 AM
they are stickers of flys, you can see them better here
Might be time for you and winnie to go to Spec-savers LOL

threedogs
2nd February 2014, 07:15 AM
Hi all just received an email enquiry through Ebay. and they supplied an email address I thought you couldn't send email address' through ebay messages.
Anyway it was @ westnet anyone heard of it, probably a scam ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TD

NissanGQ4.2
2nd February 2014, 07:31 AM
Hi all just received an email enquiry through Ebay. and they supplied an email address I thought you couldn't send email address' through ebay messages.
Anyway it was @ westnet anyone heard of it, probably a scam ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,TD

As far as I'm aware there is nothing in ebays terms and conditions not allowing people 2 communicate via private email address if its just an enquiry.

I have heard of westnet, Its just another service provider just like Telstra, Optus and the likes. You can usually tell a scam by how the email is worded.

Reply to him using ebay and don't send anything to his email address supplied

If you don't feel comfortable with it just walk away, but it could be a legit email

threedogs
2nd February 2014, 07:37 AM
he wanted more pics so I'll put more on my ebay ad

NissanGQ4.2
2nd February 2014, 08:05 AM
he wanted more pics so I'll put more on my ebay ad

Things like that are ok John, its only if they start offering 2 buy it before auction ends that it becomes an issue.

Clunk
2nd February 2014, 10:19 AM
Westnet is legitimate, I believe they're owned by iinet

XT43
2nd February 2014, 01:12 PM
Yup, I'm with westnet, part of iinet.

He's probably just chasing up some closer pics etc.

Good luck with the sale!

threedogs
2nd February 2014, 01:19 PM
I emailed him some more pics, fingers crossed, nothing wrong with it
just need the room to make a service body trailer

threedogs
2nd February 2014, 01:34 PM
Its all legit,, guys in Melbourne

MudRunnerTD
2nd February 2014, 01:35 PM
3dogs, I think you should alter your add, it's easy to do while there are No Bids but bloody hard to do once the bidding starts.

You need to move it into the appropriate section mate! "Fixed blade knives" is not where it should be. Simple to fix mate.

threedogs
2nd February 2014, 01:50 PM
When I edit it and go to categories there is no trailer caravan or camper section to tic.
even had my pooter savey son try and nothing, best offer wont win this , but the guy seems keen so far
If you price up the bits on this trailer its nearly $6k so a bargain at $5k. I figured no one would buy it for $6500
with all the chinese flat pack trailers going around , this needs to go to a cashed up Hilux owner, work trailer set up
perfect

MudRunnerTD
2nd February 2014, 02:22 PM
Just had a look and most seem to be listed in "caravans and Motorhomes" a couple under "Trailer" and a couple under "Camping - Other"

Your keywords in the title are good but I'd move it to Caravans and Motorhomes mate and a Sub section Camping other or Trailers.

megatexture
2nd February 2014, 02:26 PM
When I edit it and go to categories there is no trailer caravan or camper section to tic.
even had my pooter savey son try and nothing, best offer wont win this , but the guy seems keen so far
If you price up the bits on this trailer its nearly $6k so a bargain at $5k. I figured no one would buy it for $6500
with all the chinese flat pack trailers going around , this needs to go to a cashed up Hilux owner, work trailer set up
perfect

mate open up an account on the new hilux forum and post it up on that site. id do it for you but i never go on anymore to see if there any replies for you.

threedogs
2nd February 2014, 02:46 PM
@ Mega I've only just figured out how to put a link on a post thanks to MR, As I said it would be perfect for a tradie,
these single cab tubs are as rare as rocking horse teeth, dual cabs are dime a dozen. this is unique,I was going to put a pull out tble/BBQ
but it is what it is, A great camper and well built even if I say so myself, its supposed to go in 4WD action but just haven't got around to sending in some pics.
Its a damn good price compared to a GT camper, and I think mine offers more.
again when I edit there is no section on camper/trailer/caravan or anything remotely similar, I don't know why

Woof
2nd February 2014, 06:11 PM
I am with westnet, the only service provider that I have found that has their help line based in Australia