PDA

View Full Version : Merged - Deleted "Other - Cars, Bikes & Parts."

Pages : [1] 2 3

AB
26th May 2010, 07:44 PM
Cars, Bikes & Parts not related to Nissan Patrol's and 4WD's can be posted and discussed here for free. If its different or of some interest to our members then you are welcome to sell it as long as It's related to vehicles, bikes, boats and parts.

Again, Please do not post trampolines, skateboards, etc.

BLACK-GU
28th May 2010, 08:41 PM
Sorry guys, its no Patrol but I need to get rid of some toys.

I have a GSXR 1000 2007 model for sale, It's done 4000 km's been very well looked after, never thrashed!

I'm asking $13,500 ONO.

Can post photos if need be, please PM me if your interested.

You can take it for a sping if you like but must leave license and details with me of course.

Patty
11th June 2010, 08:45 PM
I have a 2006 model KX250, only done 1400km's and in great nick.

Has not done any thrashing, well looked after and putted around the farm.

Fitted with Staintune muffler and bark busters

It's the enduro 4 stroke model so can go the distance for long travels.

Will post pics soon.

Asking $7,200 ONO

Please PM me if interested.

Patty
1st July 2010, 12:34 PM
This item is now sold.

Cheers.

Jamie21
14th October 2010, 08:28 PM
With fear of getting tomatos thrown at me I do have a set of pizza cutters in the shed from my old fj40 cruiser that has now gone to god. 2 tyres have 80% tread and 2 are getting low. Not even sure what size they are and don't really want too much for them. Just thought I would throw it out there for anyone here who may need em. I'm in Melbourne Vic.

PM me if your interested and I will get some more information on here this weekend.:wink:

AB
30th December 2010, 07:38 PM
I have for free two cars....lol

1 is my laser paddock bomb and the other is my friends. I'm not sure what model it is. I think It's a Lazer too but can't be bothered walking down the property to have a look.

We bought these 2 years ago for paddock bombs and from when we bought them they are hardly used.

They both still go well, bodies are ok, minimal rust, etc.

Free to good home, no RWC or REGO.

PM me if you are interested. Cars are located at Christmas Hills VIC. Near Yarra Glen, Diamond Creek, Lilydale areas.

Woof
30th December 2010, 07:55 PM
Do you deliver..lolololol

AB
30th December 2010, 08:05 PM
$2 a km each car for sure I will old mate...lol

P.S if car breaks down on the Nullarbor then Rossco must come pick us up...lol

Finly Owner
30th December 2010, 10:26 PM
Do any schools run mechanics courses down there? they do here and are always on the look out for donated vehicles. Just a thought.

patch697
30th December 2010, 10:31 PM
Do any schools run mechanics courses down there? they do here and are always on the look out for donated vehicles. Just a thought.

Thats a bloody good idea Tim.

Finly Owner
30th December 2010, 10:42 PM
Thats a bloody good idea Tim.
I know I'm a genius,

Oh wait, I'm supposed to let you say that to me, and I act all humble.

Bull to that, I'm a genius!

roflmao

patch697
30th December 2010, 10:49 PM
I know I'm a genius,

Oh wait, I'm supposed to let you say that to me, and I act all humble.

Bull to that, I'm a genius!

roflmao

ROFLMAO......................... Ya bloody clown.

the ferret
30th December 2010, 11:27 PM
:icon_driving:Do they come with extended warranty Andy? how many ks? log book etc.

DX grunt
31st December 2010, 12:32 AM
$2 a km each car for sure I will old mate...lol

P.S if car breaks down on the Nullarbor then Rossco must come pick us up...lol

If it's got 4 rotating tyres, I've got the rear recovery point to hitch up to. You GUtey. lol

Hope you guys aren't too big, my ute will fit 3 uncomfortably, but 2 comfortably. Might have to call a cab!!!

AB
31st December 2010, 07:47 AM
:icon_driving:Do they come with extended warranty Andy? how many ks? log book etc.

For a slab of cold ones I'll extend the warranty to the end of the driveway...lol

Not sure how many KM's, I'll guess and say they are both sitting at 350,000 ish???

I wouldn't be suprised if my Lazer has a full service history. I bought it for $300 off a father selling it for his daughter. It was almost too good for a paddock bomb. The interior was immaculate, the body was perfect except for a few stone chips. The guy asked what I was doing with the car.

I said I have a property over that hill and he said "oh, ummm....Lucky I didn't bring my daughter down to say good bye to her belovered first car, she loved this car and looked after it so well"....lol.....

Finly Owner
31st December 2010, 10:34 PM
For a slab of cold ones I'll extend the warranty to the end of the driveway...lol

Not sure how many KM's, I'll guess and say they are both sitting at 350,000 ish???

I wouldn't be suprised if my Lazer has a full service history. I bought it for $300 off a father selling it for his daughter. It was almost too good for a paddock bomb. The interior was immaculate, the body was perfect except for a few stone chips. The guy asked what I was doing with the car.

I said I have a property over that hill and he said "oh, ummm....Lucky I didn't bring my daughter down to say good bye to her belovered first car, she loved this car and looked after it so well"....lol.....

See my post above Andy

Maxhead
31st December 2010, 10:54 PM
How about towing them to the 2012 meetup and have a bit of fun after a few grogs - "The NissanPatrol Bash Up Darby"
Disclaimer - there is none

Just a thought but it is nearly 12pm New Years

NissanGQ4.2
31st December 2010, 10:55 PM
How about towing them to the 2012 meetup and have a bit of fun after a few grogs - "The NissanPatrol Bash Up Darby"

i like your way of thinkin, then after the darby, we can drive our rigs over the top of em :)

Maxhead
31st December 2010, 11:02 PM
i like your way of thinkin, then after the darby, we can drive our rigs over the top of em :)

Todd mate now yor're thinking!!! I love it!

Finly Owner
31st December 2010, 11:26 PM

not for another hour yet

Maxhead
31st December 2010, 11:28 PM
not for another hour yet

yes I have heard you Qld's are a bit slow....lolol
just jokink mate

Finly Owner
31st December 2010, 11:32 PM
Hmmm I rember daylight saving was good for swimming in pool.

Maxhead
31st December 2010, 11:36 PM
Hmmm I rember daylight saving was good for swimming in pool.

Well, its all over over here mate . Hope your fireworks are better then Canberra

Finly Owner
1st January 2011, 12:16 AM
Not even on Tele to watch. Do have compressor and air horns set up though. Did I mention they are real air horns that break ear drums if you stand in front of them

Maxhead
1st January 2011, 01:00 AM
Not even on Tele to watch. Do have compressor and air horns set up though. Did I mention they are real air horns that break ear drums if you stand in front of them

i need to ge some horn on my rig .....wooohoooo
i've been on my horn ....can you hear it???

AB
4th January 2011, 07:38 PM

Good idea Timbo, sorry for the late reply the forum is sometimes hard to keep on top of in which posts you have made these days.

There is a couple of local Tafes and Tech Schools running mechanical type subjects/courses, I'll give them a call.

Finly Owner
5th January 2011, 11:21 PM
No worries AB. Hope a good cause gets em

Cuppa
14th January 2011, 05:50 PM
Hi folks,
I have just listed our 2 trail bikes on ebay (http://shop.ebay.com.au/cuppa500/m.html). Hope to raise some money to put toward a Patrol. A 2001 Honda SL230 & a 2002 Suzuki DR-Z 250.
Both in excellent order with low kms & realistic price.

Prepared to do a deal on if anyone wants to buy both.

Regards
Cuppa

Cuppa
15th January 2011, 03:38 PM
The Suzuki is now sold.
thanks.

vrod
3rd February 2011, 09:55 PM
SOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLDSOLD !!!

2001 Rav4 5 speed, 2.0 twin cam with VVTI, 154000km

alloys with near new tyres,

dual airbags,

nice cold air con,

roof spoiler,

power steering,

electric windows,

dash mat,

genuine Toyota towbar,

electric mirrors,

central locking with remotes on key head,

factory engine immobilser,

rear seats adjust for legroom and lean, fold up and come right out easily.

$12900 ono

Car is in great condition, cmon, help me mod the patrol!!! :clapping:
http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/932/img0369ny.jpg
http://img198.imageshack.us/img198/7323/img0393bd.jpg

http://img692.imageshack.us/img692/1804/img0377zf.jpg (http://img692.imageshack.us/i/img0377zf.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)
http://img830.imageshack.us/img830/221/img0387ci.jpg (http://img830.imageshack.us/i/img0387ci.jpg/)

http://img545.imageshack.us/img545/8999/img0392m.jpg (http://img545.imageshack.us/i/img0392m.jpg/)

nowoolies
4th February 2011, 01:42 AM
hay vrod ...........What sort of NISSAN is this ?????????????????/ hahahahahah

XLR8
4th February 2011, 11:34 AM
It's a NISSAN wheel chock lol

Seriously though, good little cars if you are just looking for a runabout. You might want to put a price on it though

vrod
4th February 2011, 12:07 PM
Yeah its a great little car, but we wanted something bigger and the missus likes GUs. Sounded good to me! So it is time for the Rav to go.

Oops forgot the price, hate it when ppl do that!! Thanks

vrod
6th February 2011, 12:47 PM
Rav is sold, hmmm what to order first... ;)

Bigrig
6th February 2011, 12:55 PM
Carton of beer to celebrate whilst you decide what you are gunna get first!! LOL

Dark 1
20th February 2011, 08:01 PM
"08" Armadillo Camper full offroad, 12ft tent, 8ft full width annexe with canvas annexe walls, large windows, led lght & 12 volt outlet in tent, rear kitchen with fully stocked pull out draws [4 people], 2 burner stove with griller on pullout shelf, 7 leaf outback rebound springpack, greasable shackles, led lights, twin 70 ltr tanks with 2 hand pumps, 2 foward storage boxes, front ally checkerplate box, twin jerry carriers, twin 4.5kg gas bottles & carriers, electric brakes with onboard controller, 20 amp steca solar regulator, anderson plug, 100 amp deep cycle battery, 12 volt plug near kitchen for fridge, twin rear stabilizer legs, rear pole carrier, large solid wheel heavy duty jockey wheel, 6 stud offroad wheels with at tyres, twin spares, assorted tarps & ground sheets & assorted camping gear going with camper. Pm me for further details. $9000 ono.

Bigrig
20th February 2011, 08:29 PM
"08" Armadillo Camper full offroad, 12ft tent, 8ft full width annexe with canvas annexe walls, large windows, led lght & 12 volt outlet in tent, rear kitchen with fully stocked pull out draws [4 people], 2 burner stove with griller on pullout shelf, 7 leaf outback rebound springpack, greasable shackles, led lights, twin 70 ltr tanks with 2 hand pumps, 2 foward storage boxes, front ally checkerplate box, twin jerry carriers, twin 4.5kg gas bottles & carriers, electric brakes with onboard controller, 20 amp steca solar regulator, anderson plug, 100 amp deep cycle battery, 12 volt plug near kitchen for fridge, twin rear stabilizer legs, rear pole carrier, large solid wheel heavy duty jockey wheel, 6 stud offroad wheels with at tyres, twin spares, assorted tarps & ground sheets & assorted camping gear going with camper. Pm me for further details. $9000 ono. all photos are too big for the forum so can email to anyone interested.

I know I said no, but man ... you're making it tough!! LOL ... can you humor me and email the photos through please - I'll text you the address.

Dark 1
20th February 2011, 10:12 PM
I know I said no, but man ... you're making it tough!! LOL ... can you humor me and email the photos through please - I'll text you the address.

Just berraged scotty with about 6gb of photos of the camper, i don't think he'll be on line much tonight.

Bigrig
20th February 2011, 10:23 PM
Just berraged scotty with about 6gb of photos of the camper, i don't think he'll be on line much tonight.

I'm here brother - not sure it's worth the money now I've seen the snaps. For anyone else thinking about it, don't even bother ... not worth it.

Right, that should give me the time I need to save the dollars for that f'ing awesome trailer!!! LMFAO!!!

I love it - simple as that, question though, do the Tupperware containers in the kitchenette come with it? They are a perfect fit, and it would be a shame if they didn't! LOL

Finly Owner
20th February 2011, 10:31 PM
I'm here brother - not sure it's worth the money now I've seen the snaps. For anyone else thinking about it, don't even bother ... not worth it.

Right, that should give me the time I need to save the dollars for that f'ing awesome trailer!!! LMFAO!!!

I love it - simple as that, question though, do the Tupperware containers in the kitchenette come with it? They are a perfect fit, and it would be a shame if they didn't! LOL
As the middle man in this deal, Yes they do as long as you agree to pay $9500 as agreed above!

Bigrig
20th February 2011, 10:36 PM
As the middle man in this deal, Yes they do as long as you agree to pay $9500 as agreed above!

Nice commission there mate! LOL

Finly Owner
20th February 2011, 10:38 PM
Nice commission there mate! LOL
Lucky I'm charging Mate's rates otherwise it would be $9900. lol

Dark 1
20th February 2011, 11:06 PM

Yes mate they come with it. They are removable as well for cleaning & are fully stocked with cutlery,utencils & dinner set for 4 people.
I'm going to cover the front [currently a little stonechipped] & top section of the guards [a little scratched where you sit things down as you lift into the tray] with ally propeller plate to match the sides. Should get this done this week, hopefully. We've advertised it in local pocket trader for next week @ 9 grand but will do a deal for forum members. Pm me a price you think is fair.

Dark 1
20th February 2011, 11:10 PM
Finly has just made an offer on camper....... will think it over mate.

Finly Owner
20th February 2011, 11:17 PM
thanks Mate

Bigrig
21st February 2011, 01:18 PM
Hey boys - well Timbo beat me to the punch!! LOL .. nah - all good mate, hope you sort it and look forward to it sitting down here so I can have a squiz at the deal I missed out on (yeah, thanks for that!! Pack of b@stards not holding it till I was ready to buy!! LOL).

Sooooo ... Not to be outdone, you inspired us Kelvin, and being the impetuous little creatures my missus and I are, we went out and put a deposit down on one of those TIG campers that are all over the magazines at the moment - unbelievable pricing (basically half price currently!!! No sh!t) and a pretty solid looking unit. Unfortunately a 6 week build wait, so won't have it for next weekend, but excited none the less - added a few mods from standard but essentially their "Extreme" model with a couple of upgrades. Will throw up some photos in a new thread when I get it.

Finly Owner
21st February 2011, 10:38 PM
Oh bullshit Scott we were having you on!!!!!!

Go get your deposit back and buy Kels, Don't you think my Finly could use money if I had it ya Dill!

Bigrig
21st February 2011, 10:50 PM
Oh bullshit Scott we were having you on!!!!!!

Go get your deposit back and buy Kels, Don't you think my Finly could use money if I had it ya Dill!

Now let me see ... were you trying to sh!tstir the king of the sh!tstirrers?? ROFLMFAO!!!!! I bought Kel's today mate!!! All good champion - you were having a lend, so I thought I'd play the game too - couldnt' resist!!! Sorry old mate ... I actually sent a PM to Kel late last night saying all the best with it, first in best dressed etc (very gracious of me considering I really thought you were buying it ya b*stard! LOL) and he let me know you were just joking and it was still for sale ... don't blame Kel, blame me champion!!! I asked him not to tell you and posted that one up today after talking with him further (just to make sure I could afford it !!).

Now I am dead set sh!tting myself at the retaliation - what will Finly produce to get me back??? LMFAO!!!

Still love ya mate!!!!

Finly Owner
21st February 2011, 11:00 PM
Now let me see ... were you trying to sh!tstir the king of the sh!tstirrers?? ROFLMFAO!!!!! I bought Kel's today mate!!! All good champion - you were having a lend, so I thought I'd play the game too - couldnt' resist!!! Sorry old mate ... I actually sent a PM to Kel late last night saying all the best with it, first in best dressed etc (very gracious of me considering I really thought you were buying it ya b*stard! LOL) and he let me know you were just joking and it was still for sale ... don't blame Kel, blame me champion!!! I asked him not to tell you and posted that one up today after talking with him further (just to make sure I could afford it !!).

Now I am dead set sh!tting myself at the retaliation - what will Finly produce to get me back??? LMFAO!!!

Still love ya mate!!!!

How much did you want suspension seating?.......................................... .....heheheheeee

Bigrig
21st February 2011, 11:02 PM
How much did you want suspension seating?.......................................... .....heheheheeee

LOL ... Ya clown ... you know I was never going to pay for it!!! ROFLMFAO!!!! All good mate - just sent you a PM to see if we can move it to Thursday morning. Bloody good prank you tried to wangle - nearly got me too!!!!

Dark 1
21st February 2011, 11:09 PM
Sorry Tim, you gotta know you can't prank the prankster. Bloody good laugh on both counts tho, got to catch up with ya one day & have a laugh over a beer.

Finly Owner
21st February 2011, 11:12 PM
Sorry Tim, you gotta know you can't prank the prankster. Bloody good laugh on both counts tho, got to catch up with ya one day & have a laugh over a beer.

You will pay big time KelVIN! we haven't even met and you turned on me! Beware of the LIBRIAN!

Bigrig
21st February 2011, 11:15 PM
You will pay big time KelVIN! we haven't even met and you turned on me! Beware of the LIBRIAN!

You see ... here's the secret ... I had him over and gave him beer!!! Simple really!!! LOL ...

Dark 1
21st February 2011, 11:29 PM
lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 07:49 PM
You guys are HILARIOUS!! Awesome double-cross fellas!

All fun and games till someone loses an eye mate .... and from there it's just f'ing hilarious!!!!!!! LOL ...

Might I say, Timbo was an absolute gentlemen and gracious over this one as he thought he may have upset the deal - you're a star mate!

And Kelvin has done me a great deal around the whole package, and is going above and beyond to have the camper 'just right' in his eyes prior to handing it over.

That's what I love about this place!!!

Thanks to both of you lads - good laughs over this one!!!

AB
22nd February 2011, 07:53 PM
Just read this whole thing...What a pisser!!!

Scotty was there a time in this where you thought...What the %$^& is going on here...lol

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 07:54 PM
Just read this whole thing...What a pisser!!!

Scotty was there a time in this where you thought...What the %$^& is going on here...lol

Mate, this is seriously one of those setups where all 3 of us were constantly going "what the %$^& is going on here?" !!!! ROFLMFAO ...

AB
22nd February 2011, 07:56 PM
Mate, this is seriously one of those setups where all 3 of us were constantly going "what the %$^& is going on here?" !!!! ROFLMFAO ...

i'm a huge fan of pranks...lol...My brother and I are the biggest pranksters...Love it!!!

I personally have went out to a toy shop to purely buy rubber spiders and snakes and spent many nights conjoiring up evil ideas...lol

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 08:08 PM
Yep - this thread can be hijacked now .. the deal is done!!! LOL

I lived with a bloke that was a bit, shall we say, "precious" ... he had this 'soap on a rope' thing in the shower and used to bark like mad if anyone used it. I came home one night full as a bull and for some reason thought it would be a good time to clean the toilet floor (4 blokes lived there) which resembled shag pile carpet from all the "man hair" !!! .. Long story short, I grabbed the soap on a rope, used it to mop up the floor until it looked like a brillo pad, and then hung it back in the shower ... for some reason, he wasn't impressed !!!! ROFLMFAO!!!! I tormented the sh!t out of that bloke ... christ, I'm giggling while I'm typing this ..

One more - same bloke ... was a fitness fanatic and he used to ride to and from work (he was dumb as a box of hammers by the way). Every afternoon he used to ride down the long S bend shaped driveway of the townhouse complex we lived in, and at about the front gate, he's hit the remote for the garage roller door, and by the time he got down the driveway (the door was concealed on the right of the latter part of the S bend) the door would be 1/2 open and he'd do the old Indiana Jones and hang off the side of the bike and lean it out to the side to get under the door - well ... I came home one day early from work and one of the other boys was home and we got talking that we'd like to get rid of this bloke ... so I said "I'm gunna start the ball rolling now" and proceeded into the garage and pulled the safety cord that released the door from the electric motor ... me and my mate start watching TV and dead set about 3 or 4 minutes later BANG!!!!!!!! followed by a bunch of screams ... giggling again!!! ... suffice to say, he decided that he didn't quite "fit in" and moved on a short time later ... *LMFAO*

Ahhhhh ... those were the days ....

AB
22nd February 2011, 08:19 PM
Yep - this thread can be hijacked now .. the deal is done!!! LOL

I lived with a bloke that was a bit, shall we say, "precious" ... he had this 'soap on a rope' thing in the shower and used to bark like mad if anyone used it. I came home one night full as a bull and for some reason thought it would be a good time to clean the toilet floor (4 blokes lived there) which resembled shag pile carpet from all the "man hair" !!! .. Long story short, I grabbed the soap on a rope, used it to mop up the floor until it looked like a brillo pad, and then hung it back in the shower ... for some reason, he wasn't impressed !!!! ROFLMFAO!!!! I tormented the sh!t out of that bloke ... christ, I'm giggling while I'm typing this ..

One more - same bloke ... was a fitness fanatic and he used to ride to and from work (he was dumb as a box of hammers by the way). Every afternoon he used to ride down the long S bend shaped driveway of the townhouse complex we lived in, and at about the front gate, he's hit the remote for the garage roller door, and by the time he got down the driveway (the door was concealed on the right of the latter part of the S bend) the door would be 1/2 open and he'd do the old Indiana Jones and hang off the side of the bike and lean it out to the side to get under the door - well ... I came home one day early from work and one of the other boys was home and we got talking that we'd like to get rid of this bloke ... so I said "I'm gunna start the ball rolling now" and proceeded into the garage and pulled the safety cord that released the door from the electric motor ... me and my mate start watching TV and dead set about 3 or 4 minutes later BANG!!!!!!!! followed by a bunch of screams ... giggling again!!! ... suffice to say, he decided that he didn't quite "fit in" and moved on a short time later ... *LMFAO*

Ahhhhh ... those were the days ....

Thats evil Scotty, but I love it...lol

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 08:21 PM
Thats evil Scotty, but I love it...lol

You and I are going to have a ball at the forum meetup then!!

Not that we'd do anything everyone! Honest ;) !!!! LOL!!!!

AB
22nd February 2011, 08:27 PM
You and I are going to have a ball at the forum meetup then!!

Not that we'd do anything everyone! Honest ;) !!!! LOL!!!!

Rubber snakes tied to fishing line in someones tent....lol

Shaking beer cans in a paint shaker...

Wasabi dressed up like avacado on hamburger night...

Fish under the drivers seat on 40+ degree days...

Mate, the world is our oyster....lol

I like to sit back and get creative these days though...Something original, like a pioneer in the world of pranksters...we'll spend the first few days having a few beers, picking our people and coming up with in depth evil things...lol...This is going to be mad fun!!!

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 08:33 PM
Rubber snakes tied to fishing line in someones tent....lol

Shaking beer cans in a paint shaker...

Wasabi dressed up like avacado on hamburger night...

Fish under the drivers seat on 40+ degree days...

Mate, the world is our oyster....lol

I like to sit back and get creative these days though...Something original, like a pioneer in the world of pranksters...we'll spend the first few days having a few beers, picking our people and coming up with in depth evil things...lol...This is going to be mad fun!!!

Oh my my my ... my evil creative juices are flowing already!!! LOL ...

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 08:50 PM
Oh the side splitting pain of pranksting. I may have to polish up on some old ones myself............

AB
22nd February 2011, 08:51 PM
We will all be too scared to get out of our cars at this rate...lol

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 08:56 PM
Yeah .. thinking about it ... I'm busy that weekend lads and can't make it !!! LOL ...

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:03 PM
Yeah .. thinking about it ... I'm busy that weekend lads and can't make it !!! LOL ...
Is the tank turning chicken yellow?

LOL

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 09:04 PM
Yellower than a custard factory!!! LMFAO!!!!

All good maaaate ... we'll be there and prepared!!!

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:07 PM
Yellower than a custard factory!!! LMFAO!!!!

All good maaaate ... we'll be there and prepared!!!
yeah where there is beer Scotties near.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha long time!

Bigrig
22nd February 2011, 09:10 PM
yeah where there is beer Scotties near.....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha long time!

I'm a simple critter really .. pack of smokes, carton of coldies, a campfire, the bush, and some mates ... Hey? Now tell me that doesn't get ya blood thumping thinking of the trip??!!!

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:20 PM
You forgot the harmonica and guitar

Finly Owner
22nd February 2011, 09:46 PM
I'll hold you to that! hahah

Bob
23rd February 2011, 10:12 AM
Hmm thought I would read this thread to see what sort of Camper was for sale but it seems have been hijacked by some of the Administrators. Now I was under the impression that Hijacking of threads was frowned upon. It seem that there is one law for the unwashed and another for the Rulers. ROFLMAO

Bigrig
23rd February 2011, 11:39 AM
Hmm thought I would read this thread to see what sort of Camper was for sale but it seems have been hijacked by some of the Administrators. Now I was under the impression that Hijacking of threads was frowned upon. It seem that there is one law for the unwashed and another for the Rulers. ROFLMAO

Nah ... All good Bob, I bought the camper, so at that point we decided to hijack Kelvins thread for a bit of banter!! LOL ... not often I can do that these days, so I take the opportunity whenever I can!! LMFAO!!

Bob
23rd February 2011, 11:42 AM
Nah ... All good Bob, I bought the camper, so at that point we decided to hijack Kelvins thread for a bit of banter!! LOL ... not often I can do that these days, so I take the opportunity whenever I can!! LMFAO!!

Yeah I know but could not resist having a shot for Fun LOL

Finly Owner
23rd February 2011, 10:08 PM
Yeah I know but could not resist having a shot for Fun LOL

Oh I see another stirrer trying to stir the master stirrer!

Bob
23rd February 2011, 10:11 PM
oh i see another stirrer trying to stir the master stirrer!

he is a bit out of my league

Maxhead
24th February 2011, 07:46 AM

Good on ya mate, hope you enjoy . Mine's a cheap Chinese one but still worth every cent.
Definitely puts a different perspective on camping.

Love the shitstir comeback...lololol

Bigrig
24th February 2011, 08:41 AM
Good on ya mate, hope you enjoy . Mine's a cheap Chinese one but still worth every cent.
Definitely puts a different perspective on camping.

Love the shitstir comeback...lololol

Thanks mate - yep, can't wait - my first camper and just the ability to not have to pack everything in and out of the car every time will be a blessing ...

Sir Roofy
24th February 2011, 08:48 AM
Yea mate its the best thing,once sorted theres not much to come or go
makes life easy

Bigrig
24th February 2011, 09:05 AM
Yea mate its the best thing,once sorted theres not much to come or go
makes life easy

Spot on mate - I love the idea of packing everything up at the campsite, driving home and disconnecting the trailer in the back yard, and that's it - unpacking done!! Same goes for when leaving - all the camping gear on the trailer, decide to go somewhere and just hitch it up and go!

Not quite that simple I know, but a hell of a lot easier than what happens currently.

Sir Roofy
24th February 2011, 09:18 AM
You betch it is makes planning a lot simpler(hey girl lets go away this w/end)hook up gone friday nite back home sunday nite no stress no mess

Finly Owner
24th February 2011, 11:04 PM
Hey Tim wanna come to Alora for weekend car show? yeah why not. Grab swag and bag and go!

Dark 1
26th February 2011, 08:48 PM
How lucky is scotty that i'm a nice guy, had the camper in a local trader & in 2 days i've had 7 phone calls about it. Keep saying " sorry it's sold" they reply " thought so".
Will good to see it go to someone that'll use it.

For Scotty a list of gear i'm puttig with it-2 x 12 volt fluros, 10 ltr galvo bucket, 10 ltr collapsable bucket, hand held spotlight, large floor mat, wheel brace, 2 x feul jerry cans, 12 x rubber mats, 2 x camp chairs, 2 x camp lounge chairs, extra large tarp with poles pegs & ropes, porta potti with chemicals, shower tent, 12 volt shower pump, led shower tent light, 2 shelf fold up pantry, 2o ltr sqare water jerry & a medium sized canvas roof bag.

Woof
26th February 2011, 09:39 PM
Great thread, great read, great hijack and a great laugh.............well done all involved:thumbup:

Finly Owner
26th February 2011, 11:02 PM
How lucky is scotty that i'm a nice guy, had the camper in a local trader & in 2 days i've had 7 phone calls about it. Keep saying " sorry it's sold" they reply " thought so".

For Scotty a list of gear i'm puttig with it-2 x 12 volt fluros, 10 ltr galvo bucket, 10 ltr collapsable bucket, hand held spotlight, large floor mat, wheel brace, 2 x feul jerry cans, 12 x rubber mats, 2 x camp chairs, 2 x camp lounge chairs, extra large tarp with poles pegs & ropes, porta potti with chemicals, shower tent, 12 volt shower pump, led shower tent light, 2 shelf fold up pantry, 2o ltr sqare water jerry & a medium sized canvas roof bag.
Lucky for Scott you don't need money, or I might advise you to put extras on Ebay............

Bigrig
27th February 2011, 08:49 AM

You are a scholar and a gentleman!!!! Thanks again champion!!!

Bigrig
27th February 2011, 08:55 AM
Lucky for Scott you don't need money, or I might advise you to put extras on Ebay............

Stop giving him ideas!! LOL

Dark 1
27th February 2011, 10:14 PM
Your right scotty, spent most of the day today doing little jobs on it. Changed the battery over to a Concorde 100 amp AGM unit. Took to the side storage lockers with sika to try & make them as dust & water proof as i can. Loaded all the gear in & checked all the spring bolts , greased shackles.
Just trying to make sure it's all sorted.

Finly Owner
27th February 2011, 10:25 PM
Your right scotty, spent most of the day today doing little jobs on it. Changed the battery over to a Concorde 100 amp AGM unit. Took to the side storage lockers with sika to try & make them as dust & water proof as i can. Loaded all the gear in & checked all the spring bolts , greased shackles.
Just trying to make sure it's all sorted.
You'll never make it as a used car salesman!

Dark 1
27th February 2011, 10:32 PM
Ahh Tim, it's mates rates.

Dark 1
1st March 2011, 11:43 PM
Got the few extras done on the camper today. newly powdercoated kitchen, matching spare wheels & powdercoated front stone specs.

Clunk
2nd March 2011, 12:04 AM
that's a very tidy looking camper mate, bigrigs a very lucky boy

Bigrig
2nd March 2011, 07:34 PM
Awesome mate - thanks again - you're a champion and I'm looking forward to swearing and cursing the first time I have a lash at putting it up!! LOL!!

Finly Owner
2nd March 2011, 09:28 PM
With a kitchen like that I guess you'll be cooking for the troops at 2012 meet and bringing the music.

Bigrig
2nd March 2011, 10:24 PM
With a kitchen like that I guess you'll be cooking for the troops at 2012 meet and bringing the music.

Music yes, cooking no ... Not unless you like jam sandwiches!! LOL

Dark 1
2nd March 2011, 10:40 PM
I LOVE jam sandwiches.......... strawberry or plum thanks.

Bigrig
2nd March 2011, 10:43 PM
I LOVE jam sandwiches.......... strawberry or plum thanks.

Go the PLUM !!!!!! LOL ... I'm a bit impartial to Rosehip Jam also - great on toast ... well, that's the music sorted, the food sorted, ... hang on ... I'm definitely not sorting the grog! I know how much I drink!!! LMFAO!!!

Dark 1
2nd March 2011, 10:47 PM
You'll need another trailer just to carry the grog. LOL

Bigrig
2nd March 2011, 10:51 PM
That's what the missus' car is for!!! LOL!!!!

Chops
4th March 2011, 02:28 AM
Chasing a solid satellite dish around 3 metres. They can be found on the roofs of Pubs or the TAB, but someone may know of one lying around. I have a crappy 2.4 mesh dish, but I require a solid one for serious satellite stuff.

If you don't have one, but know of where I can find one, a phone number or contact details will be much appreciated.

Maxhead
4th March 2011, 06:54 AM
Hey Chops
When I was looking for mine(only a 1.2m one) I saw a few on eBay. I know you probably already looked but keep an eye out, they do pop up all the time.

Here's a 3m one for $100 around the Perth area : http://perth.gumtree.com.au/c-Stuff-for-Sale-tv-dvd-players-Satellite-dish-3meter-W0QQAdIdZ260988048

Good luck

Chops
4th March 2011, 08:54 AM
Thanks, I missed that one, but I bet its a mesh one. Looked on eBay but no 3 metre solids. I have a 1.2 Jonsa, as well as a few others, really looking for a 3 metre prime focus for C-Band stuff.

Regards

NissanGQ4.2
4th March 2011, 05:24 PM
just borrow the one from the local pub, I'm sure all the punters really don't need it *L*

Chops
4th March 2011, 06:48 PM
Actually I found one already off a pub roof. Its the one I have been after, just don't know yet if its still available, and how I can get the bugger home.

Maxhead
4th March 2011, 07:16 PM
Hey Chops, have you seen this site?

I've been manually tuning my dish in to couple of different satts with the help of this site. (obviously different LNB's)

http://www.lyngsat.com/

Chops
5th March 2011, 12:58 AM
Yes I have Kris, thanks for being considerate though.

Cuppa
15th March 2011, 09:09 AM
I am selling this item on ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220754397382&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

regards
Cuppa

Cuppa
15th March 2011, 09:10 AM
I am selling these on ebay.

Two ladder racks. One for extension ladder, one for step ladder.

Extension Ladder http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220754384197&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Step Ladder http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220754384225&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT#ht_500wt_1156

Regards
Cuppa

Bigrig
15th March 2011, 09:28 AM
See this is something I would like - but nowhere to put it in the rear of the rig ... toys, toys, toys ... he who dies with the most, wins!!

nowoolies
15th March 2011, 11:01 AM
g`day Cuppa
do you know how much these cost new mate
absolutly bucket loads

Cuppa
15th March 2011, 11:26 AM
Yep, over $500 each new!

Cuppa

Cuppa
19th March 2011, 08:07 PM
SOLD - THIS IS NOW SOLD!

FOR SALE 1992 HZJ75 TOYOTA TROOP CARRIER - 4WD - DIESEL - LOW MILEAGE - STUNNING CONDITION - WILL NOT DISAPPOINT

This Troopy was purchased new by the Miriam Vale (Qld) SES, & sold to it's second owner with just 7000kms on it's clock 2 years later. I purchased it from the second owner 12 months ago with 152,000kms on it and had the intention of converting it to a remote area camper, but our plans have changed & the troopy is no longer needed.

Above all I wanted a reliable vehicle which I could trust to take us far off the beaten track around Australia for many years to come. This Troopy fits that bill perfectly, with it's low mileage & exceptional condition, a regular service history. This is a troopy that has been loved & cared for, had an easy life & never been bashed across rocks, on a beach etc, in fact this troopy has never seen worse than a gravel road! It's paint is original - never crashed/repainted. It is rust free throughout & has no leaks.

Although this vehicle is 18 years old, you would never know it. It starts, runs, drives & handles like new. Very rarely do you find an exceptional, genuine reliable vehicle like this one, for sale. It would go anywhere tomorrow & would suit the most discerning buyer. Naturally there are a few very minor rubs & scratches on & in the vehicle …… but probably no more than you might expect to find on an average two or three year old car (and I mean it!).
Inspection will not disappoint.
------------------

4.2litre 1HZ 6 cylinder diesel
165,000kms
Snorkel
Air conditioning
Long range fuel tanks (1500kms).

-------------------

$18,000 ono

Includes:
Registered in Victoria until February 2012
Vic Roadworthy certificate supplied if required.

All original rear seats, seatbelts & fasteners. (These were removed at 7000kms & are in perfect/as new condition). 11 seater.
TJM alloy bullbar
New radio/cd/Mp3 player
Driving lights
5 Delta Commando 7" Alloy wheels
Mudguard flares
Bucket seats -SAAS- (with modification plate fitted)
Hayman Reece tow bar
Dash mats
Headlight protectors
Full length roofrack
Cargo Barrier
Carpet in rear (over original undamaged vinyl mat)
Overhead shelf (with lights) in cab.
Original Toyota toolkit, jack, & 12v inspection light
A pair of unused 'extra' rear spring leaves to fit if heavier loads are to be carried.
Mudflaps all round.

---------------------

Oil & filter changes at 5000km intervals using quality Penrite recommended oils
Full synthetic Penrite oils in gearbox, transfer case & diffs.

---------------------

Everything works, switches, lights, even all the rubber seals around the doors etc are in good condition, nothing to spend.

------------------

Because of it's condition & history I was prepared to pay a premium price for this car, but have spent more on it since. It is such a shame that it no longer has a place in our plans, but our loss could be your gain.

In the past 12 months I have:
Added the roofrack
Added Pioneer Radio/CD/MP3 player with full Ipod control & front USB connection
Added Milford cargo barrier
Replaced all fluids & filters
Had new steering damper unit fitted
Had new front brake discs & pads fitted
Had a new heater core fitted (expensive!)

--------------------

Vehicle is in central Gippsland (Vic 3844) near to Traralgon - approximately 2.5 hours drive from Melbourne.

Delivery may be possible anywhere at cost once payment received.

If you have questions, or would like to arrange to inspect the vehicle please phone me on 0429 966135.
If you wish to see further photos of anything specific please send me a message including your email address & I'll send you pics.

regards
Cuppa

Maxhead
19th March 2011, 08:38 PM
C'mon Cuppa. You should know better than to try and sell a Yota on a Patrol forum..lolol. Good luck mate

Finly Owner
19th March 2011, 09:12 PM
Hmmm pushing boundaries a bit aren't ya! Firstlyh mentioning them here and now trying to palm one off here.

Tim

Bigrig
19th March 2011, 09:18 PM
Hmmmm ... A troopy ... Alright, I'll take it ... I figure even if it is a Toy Yoda, at $18.00 it's a bargain!

Hang on, hold the phone ... mis-read the advert ...

$18,000???

Count me out boss, too rich for something I only wanted to use for the kids to pretend drive with in their playground!! LOL

Sorry Cuppa, couldn't resist mate!!!

Cuppa
19th March 2011, 10:16 PM
Yeah Yeah Yeah I asked for it :-) ....................... but you never know who might pop in for a look.

Besides which 1Hz's do have some advantages over the Nissan TDi. (Wash my mouth out with soap). P*ss poor access to the engine block coolant drain plug had me cursing yesterday, & replacing the two oil filters (which turned out to be two of the same btw) was also a PIA. Had to remove the fuel filter first & even then access was pretty squeezy.

A question
Do folks usually change the fuel filter at the same time as their oil filter(s)?

Oh & whilst I'm here, I'll have a whinge.... just 'cos I can. :smile:
A couple of days ago I visited Supercheep to buy oils,fuel & oil filters & coolant for the Patrol. Diffs, gearbox/transfer case & engine + coolant. Admittedly I ended up with 4 litres of gearbox oil & a filter I didn't need (because of Nissan's apparent propensity to chop & change specs during production runs). I bought reasonable quality (Penrite, Nulon, Ryco) but almost fell over when it was added up at the till.....$480! Strewtharama!
Mind you if i'd used the full synthetic Penrite oils I put in the troopy's gearbox/trans & diffs it would've been more.

Cuppa

YNOT
19th March 2011, 10:22 PM
Just be glad you did the job yourself. If you'd taken it to Nissan for a major service like that you would have been charged close to 3 times that amount.

Tony

Cuppa
19th March 2011, 10:39 PM
Doesn't surprise me Tony, it took me close to a day & a half stuffing around. Mind you it'd be a lot quicker next time. Discovering a way to line up that coolant drain plug was what took most time. (Identifying the drain plug took a while too). Couldn't get it with a half inch drive socket & extension, but eventually managed it with a 1/4" drive socket & multiple short extensions, plus a grazed knuckle.

Cuppa

AB
19th March 2011, 10:42 PM
This is our first Toyota for sale on the forum Cuppa...lol...I'm speechless.....haha

Good luck with the sale mate, if you do sell it as a result from this advert then I will just pi$$ myself laughing so hard.

Cuppa
19th March 2011, 11:32 PM
This is our first Toyota for sale on the forum Cuppa...lol...I'm speechless.....haha

Good luck with the sale mate, if you do sell it as a result from this advert then I will just pi$$ myself laughing so hard.

Thanks AB.
At least I'm getting rid of it ..... that should give me some brownie points around here. :smile:

Cuppa

YNOT
20th March 2011, 07:01 AM
You're selling it because you got a Patrol so you do get points for that.

Tony

gec
20th March 2011, 01:35 PM
Blasphemy, the only reason to put a pic of a yota on a Patrol forum is when its being towed out. LOL

Cuppa
24th March 2011, 10:19 PM
Go on Bigrig, just 40 minutes to go & no bids yet- you can make space somewhere - one less slab should do it. :smile:

Cuppa

Bigrig
24th March 2011, 10:23 PM
Go on Bigrig, just 40 minutes to go & no bids yet- you can make space somewhere - one less slab should do it. :smile:

Cuppa

Righto - I'll have it - I'll find somewhere to put it!! Take it off ebay if you're happy to do so and PM me your bank account details - let me know a price for postage to Alexandra Hills in Queensland also.

Cuppa
24th March 2011, 10:27 PM
Nah.... at this late stage
I'll see if anyone bids. :smile:

Edit
I suspect postage might be a killer.?

Bigrig
24th March 2011, 10:28 PM
Nah.... at this late stage
I'll see if anyone bids. :smile:

Your call mate.

katwoman
25th March 2011, 09:24 PM
Found this on noticeboard at work
Outback Canning Offroad Camping Tralier
Full slide out kitchen
Hotplates and griller
60lt Water tank
12 volt light system with Anderson Plug
2 jerry can holders
Queen size mattress
Independant AL-KO Suspension
Awning and Side wall
Offroad hitch
Reg Dec 2011
$7,000.
I'd say in Gippsland area somewhere.

Cuppa
7th April 2011, 09:54 AM
Hi folks, if you have one of these tents in reasonable condition that you would like to sell, please let me know.
Thanks
Cuppa

DX grunt
7th April 2011, 09:57 AM
Hi folks, if you have one of these tents in reasonable condition that you would like to sell, please let me know.
Thanks
Cuppa

If you find one, don't forget to put it in your Member's rig section. I'd be interested to see how your mod turns out. May have to re-locate my solar panels. lol

Ross

Dark 1
8th April 2011, 04:18 PM
If you find one, don't forget to put it in your Member's rig section. I'd be interested to see how your mod turns out. May have to re-locate my solar panels. lol

Ross

I've got a Hannibal roof topper & i LOVE it. One of the best mods i've done to date.

rico86
2nd May 2011, 05:30 PM
I have a 2007 jeep wrangler unlimited petrol auto it has 122000 kms on it full custom setup by caloffroad it has heaps of extras and it's very well looked after and always garaged
$32000 neg for quick sale as I want a coil sprung gu ute and will take into consideration for a swap so if anyone is interested pm me or call on 0415550235
Jindabyne nsw 2627

growler2058
4th May 2011, 07:45 AM
Unfinancial at the moment ( damn holidays-not) but check this out
http://cgi.ebay.com.au/PATROL-GQ-WINCH-BAR-BULL-BAR-TUBE-BAR-HiMOUNT-TD42-TB42-/140540786974?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20b8e2391e

AB
4th May 2011, 08:12 AM
haha, Ive been watching that as was keen but just wait till it gets down to the last minute of bidding...

growler2058
4th May 2011, 08:18 AM
haha, Ive been watching that as was keen but just wait till it gets down to the last minute of bidding...

Yeah true hay itll be on for young n old

Bigrig
4th May 2011, 08:18 AM
Don't bid against me AB!!!! LOL

Nahhh ... All yours - cash on pickup only ... Would've looked a treat on Tank though!!

Good luck with it!!

Silver
4th May 2011, 10:20 PM
if the super strong recovery hooks are those gal ring bolts it would be interesting to check the rating....

lifting ratings for that kind of ring seem to require m20 bolts for 1,500kg, and 36+- mm bolts for 4,000 kg. Not sure of the rating of the bolt steel.

I appreciate that a lifting rating is a lot more rigourous than a non lifting rating, that's why I stuck in the 1,500 kg specs as well.

And then there is what they are bolted through/to, and the fact that it is a straight pull rather than something bolted to the side of say a chassis rail with 2 or 3 rated bolts and nuts....

Just what I googled on lifting rings, not an authority on them.

MudRunnerTD
4th May 2011, 11:57 PM
Yeah i have ben watchin that too, not sure about the mods he did to it though???? I like the thicker front hoop of the standard Milweld bar.. and i want to fit a Hi mount and 240 XGTs???

AB
5th May 2011, 07:55 AM
3 days to go and theres a lot of small bids on already. I'm guessing this will go for a bit.

AB
6th May 2011, 09:11 PM
Well the bloke must have sold it with an offer outside of Ebay as the auction finished early....lol

He should not have given in to temptation as the bidding war could have made some good money!!!

Bigrig
6th May 2011, 09:13 PM
Well the bloke must have sold it with an offer outside of Ebay as the auction finished early....lol

He should not have given in to temptation as the bidding war could have made some good money!!!

I think he did the right thing!!

I can't wait to fit it !! LOL

AB
6th May 2011, 09:15 PM
I think he did the right thing!!

I can't wait to fit it !! LOL
lol....crack up!!!

AB
2nd July 2011, 03:14 PM
We want more Plassy...lol...It's like an online garage sale!!!

AB
2nd July 2011, 03:41 PM
mmm....lol...Nah that stuff will just sit in my shed for a further 10 years until I sell it or give it to someone else...LMAO

Those screenings being sitting there a while Plassy...lol

NissanGQ4.2
2nd July 2011, 04:37 PM
how much for the shed??? "I need myself another 1 :)

growler2058
2nd July 2011, 05:48 PM
$50,000. Want it??

Bargain ay... Hahaha make sure ya get a deposit hahahahahahahahabahahaha

NissanGQ4.2
2nd July 2011, 05:55 PM
$50,000. Want it??

Will take it as long as the property it resides on comes with it 2 :) Done deal Plassy????

Sir Roofy
2nd July 2011, 06:06 PM
did you sell the swag yet?

Sir Roofy
2nd July 2011, 06:13 PM
Great consider it sold. Pick it up on the 16th. Thanx mate

NissanGQ4.2
2nd July 2011, 06:13 PM
Deal. I will include the dirt it sits on!! HAHA! Bring a truck down next weekend mate and I'll put on a barbie for ya.

Done....don't you rent??? never the less I will bring bourbons and a truck or maybe just a truck full of bourbons :)

NissanGQ4.2
2nd July 2011, 06:42 PM
Consider it yours matey!

Sorry but I just bought the shed..... and all that is in it comes with my purchase. The swag is now 50g, so how bout it mate...still want it *L*

Timmo
2nd July 2011, 11:52 PM
the item has gone

nowoolies
2nd July 2011, 11:57 PM
Hi guys im just putting it out there to see if any one is interested in swapping a chainsaw and high lift jack for a engel fridge its only the little 25ltr one but runs a treat and only a year old like i said just putting it out there.

sorry for the hijack Timbo you interested in a beach run in a couple of weekends????

Timmo
3rd July 2011, 12:06 AM
yeag that sounds cool just need to know a date as i can book it in at work.

timbar
3rd July 2011, 12:13 AM
Hi guys im just putting it out there to see if any one is interested in swapping a chainsaw and high lift jack for a engel fridge its only the little 25ltr one but runs a treat and only a year old like i said just putting it out there.

intrested in the fridge i have a high lift jack but not a chain saw ??

nowoolies
3rd July 2011, 12:14 AM
yeag that sounds cool just need to know a date as i can book it in at work.

ill keep you posted but about two weekends away at the moment

Clunk
3rd July 2011, 12:30 AM
I'll swap the missus for the fridge mate, she can chop wood with the best of them and also she's pretty strong, reckon she could lift the old rig in times of need !!! hahahahahahahaha

nowoolies
3rd July 2011, 01:00 AM
I'll swap the missus for the fridge mate, she can chop wood with the best of them and also she's pretty strong, reckon she could lift the old rig in times of need !!! hahahahahahahaha

im gunna dob hahahahahahaha

Timmo
3rd July 2011, 10:29 AM
hmmmmm item is gone

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 02:06 PM
Hey plassy is that swag double or single
dont stress mate just wondering

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 02:27 PM
It's a single mate. No probs if you want to reconsider roofy.

NO NO NO ITS OURS JUST WANTED TO KNOW JUST MAKE SURE THERES NO REDBACKS NESTING IN IT AND DONT FORGET IT BECAUSE I WANT TO USE IT ON THE 16th MY OTHER ONE DIED OF OLD AGE

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 02:28 PM
It's a single mate. No probs if you want to reconsider roofy.

If you dont end up wanting the swag Roofy ill take it plassy LOL

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 02:31 PM
thanks mate

Sir Roofy
3rd July 2011, 02:36 PM
If you dont end up wanting the swag Roofy ill take it plassy LOL

sorry flectha was just a queary on it she,s mine

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 02:37 PM
Sorry fletch, you snooze you lose!

How about something else? I'm sure there's something there you could use! A free beer with every item.

Haha nah its all good mate, first in best dressed as they say... A FREE BEER YOU SAY????? The white sunraysias, the they off your troll are they?
Do you know the width of them or offset?

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 02:38 PM
sorry flectha was just a queary on it she,s mine

Its all good buddy, you were quicker than me Haha

growler2058
3rd July 2011, 02:39 PM
I'll take the free beer hahahahahaha

growler2058
3rd July 2011, 02:54 PM
Done. Come over and pick up your beer and you can take a lucky dip prize with you!

May take me a lil while to get there mate so just keep em in the fridge :-)

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 03:01 PM
They're 15x7 mate with a +10mm offset. Genuine Nissan stamped sunnies that I picked up somewhere along the line but have never used.

Ahhhh k, i am after a set of rims for some 35" Simex Pedes i wanna get, but they wont fit on those, and would rub anyway

big_fletch
3rd July 2011, 03:31 PM
Just rechecked. They're stamped "Perfect for 35" 'pedes on a GU". So you'll take 'em then? LOL!

Haha nice try mate, they will fit, they'll just scrub like a mother F***** lol

NissanGQ4.2
3rd July 2011, 04:51 PM
owning a chainsaw only involves back breaking work and lots of it, trust me you don't want a chainsaw.

GUtsy ute
3rd July 2011, 05:43 PM
Hi Timbo 2009,
If you lived in Qld I would do the deal.
Hopefully one of the WA boys will work something out with you and a result is achieved.

Cheers

Clunk
3rd July 2011, 05:50 PM
hmmmmm i think i will take the chainsaw off and say maybe a 17 inch rim with tyre and jack or you let me know what ya wanna swap....or i just sell for a flat 500.000 clams or maybe you you can supply and wire up a duel battery open to offers apart from the missus please guys 1 is enough to deal with..........

buggah, fridge would have come in handy too lol................. sorry mate, would have loved to have been able to help with the swap or buy the fridge but am unable to at present..................

Timmo
3rd July 2011, 07:36 PM
all good its not going any where in a hurry not in a real rush to get rid of it, as the old man might swap his solar panel charger gfor it.

Timmo
4th July 2011, 03:41 PM
old man dont need it so its still up for a swap if ya keen let me know and we can work out a deal........

timbar
7th July 2011, 02:18 AM
pm me and let me know what part of perth ur in and i might arrange a time to come look i need one in the next few weeks

AB
7th July 2011, 07:16 PM
The ply would be good but I just cannot be bothered going down to Geelong to pick that up...lol

You should put the rest on Ebay mate, you will make some good cash with the tin and ply.

AB
7th July 2011, 07:35 PM
The corrugated zinc is sold mate and the MDF is off the market. Couldn't be bothered with ebay, would rather give/sell cheap to members here.

Want me to bring you some stuff on the 16th? More than happy to deliver if you want a washing line. Or maybe some sunnies? They'd look fantastic on bluey! How about the springs? They'd make a great spring for a kids see saw!! What about the bike? Excellent nick!! Comes with a trendy helmet and digital speedo!

Plassy has gone completely crazy! These prices can't last! Sale ends soon!

LMAO....you nutter!!!

Tempted for you to bring the bike up so I can lazily ride across the driveway to my neighbours house but that is just way too lazy...lol

big_fletch
7th July 2011, 07:49 PM
LMAO....you nutter!!!

Tempted for you to bring the bike up so I can lazily ride across the driveway to my neighbours house but that is just way too lazy...lol

Thats a good idea, except its all uphill back to your place from his LOL

AB
7th July 2011, 07:50 PM
Thats a good idea, except its all uphill back to your place from his LOL

I live for the now Fletch not for tomorrow....lol

big_fletch
7th July 2011, 07:51 PM
I live for the now Fletch not for tomorrow....lol

hahahaha i like it... IDEA: get ya neighbour to tow ya back with the 4wheeler lol

AB
7th July 2011, 08:01 PM
So am I bringing the bike with me then?????? Your daughter will love it for her 16th birthday ab!!! Then again, kids will be riding hover bikes by then so she may hate you for it!! hahaha.

Alright bring that puppy up then...LMAO

What do you want for it?

I can offer love and devotion with a sprinkle of sunshine?

AB
7th July 2011, 08:18 PM
Doesn't sound like you really want this one mate. It's a good bike and worth a realistic offer. I can bring it along if you're actually keen for a good bike though. I'd take $200 for it.

Thanks anyway mate but I know that will just sit in my shed doing absolutely nothing for 10 years.

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 08:21 PM
Anyone taken the tigerz solenoid?? I'll take it if not as getting one next week, so why not have a spare solenoid!!!

What's the damage??

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 08:31 PM
She's still on the shelf scotty. PM me with an offer. I'm sure you know what they're worth. I honestly can't remember what I paid for it 12 months ago so your offer plus postage will be taken as fair.

Haha ... don't leave it up to me mate!!!! ... Firstly I haven't a clue what they're worth, secondly I wouldn't expect you'd charge me what they're worth, and thirdly I haven't a clue what they're worth!!!! LMFAO!!!

You price it up champion with what you want for it. Add freight over and above that and we have a deal ... I trust ya!!!! I think ... lol

Bigrig
7th July 2011, 08:48 PM
Ahh crap, now I have to do the research!! No probs mate I'll PM you when I find out new price then work out scotty price! Will be less than 50% new price (this is an unused/uninstalled item) and it's reserved for you until I get back to you (unless someone gives me a stupid offer then it's theirs!!!!!!!) haha

Haha, all good mate ... Thanks

Timmo
7th July 2011, 09:44 PM
ok guys some things have come up and i need to sell the fridge if ya want it its for a quick sale 450.00 and its yours cant go any lower or hi lift jack and 200.00 and its yours.......... only have the power cable for it and no basket in her kids broke that but those are the deals for you cant do any better than that.

fixer982
7th July 2011, 09:47 PM
ok guys some things have come up and i need to sell the fridge if ya want it its for a quick sale 450.00 and its yours cant go any lower or hi lift jack and 200.00 and its yours.......... only have the power cable for it and no basket in her kids broke that but those are the deals for you cant do any better than that.Hey Timbo. What sort of fridge is it?

Timmo
7th July 2011, 10:44 PM
engle fridge the little one i think 35ltr

Timmo
7th July 2011, 11:41 PM
pics added

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 09:11 PM
Tigerz winch solenoid now sold! Thanks fellas for helping me clear my shed! Still a bit more left and lots of it FREE!!

Ahhh sh!t ... forget to transfer the dollars mate!!! Will go do it now - will still make the midnight processing run!!!

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 09:21 PM
Done!! With a little extra to cover your effort, time, petrol etc in posting it!!!!!

Thanks mate - greatly appreciated!!!

patch697
8th July 2011, 09:30 PM
Done!! With a little extra to cover your effort, time, petrol etc in posting it!!!!!

Thanks mate - greatly appreciated!!!

Gee bigus you are working hard mate....... So tell me...What is it like being married to a Kick boxer?????....LMFAO

patch697
8th July 2011, 09:40 PM
I hope his funds come through before his missus catches up with him!!!!!

hahahahahahaha..........So would I.....LMFAO

Bigrig
8th July 2011, 11:09 PM
I hope his funds come through before his missus catches up with him!!!!!

Transferred whilst she sleeps brother!!! lmao

Peacemaker
11th July 2011, 07:04 AM
Got an ARB 3/4 steel roof rack. It's off a 100 series cruza and comes with all the mounting kit. I am led to believe it will fit prado's as well. I brought it got my GQ but the mounting kit from ARB is $300 so I'm better off selling this one and getting the GQ one. Take it away for $500, that's less than 1/2 price new. Text or call me on 0421194010, Jason.

Peacemaker
11th July 2011, 08:49 PM
sold sold sold

NissanGQ4.2
2nd August 2011, 03:42 PM
Hi guys and girls, up for sale on ebay I have

1 x Honda 2001 XR20R Trailbike

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Honda-2001-XR250R-/320737080153?pt=AU_Motorcycles&hash=item4aad6b7359

1 x Jebo R790 Aquarium

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Jebo-R790-Aqaurium-/320737069854?pt=AU_Pet_Supplies&hash=item4aad6b4b1e

Pick up only from Warrimoo, NSW, 2774

Airstrike
27th August 2011, 12:51 AM
So I have a 1980 Shovel head lowrider 1340cc. Everything has been completely and meticulously updated and modded with custom personal USA imported parts. Fredddy Krueger paint job.

SPENT $$$ THOUSANDS NEAR NEW- only 3820 kms!! • Polished scorpion wheels • 4 stretch petrol tank • S&S oil pump • dyno collector exhaust • fat t bars • p.m. forward controls • p.m. passenger foot pegs • too much to list

I want to swap/trade this bike for a GQ in obviously great condition and and a little cash my way.

I have the bike insured for 27k have receipts for parts etc. for 12k (not including the bike). I am looking at 18k for a cash sale. BUT I would like a GQ to the value of around the 10 mark and cash my way for this I will except through part trade 15k for the bike.

ANY OTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE PM ME AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO ANSWER

WILL ALSO SWAP STRAIGHT OUT FOR A DECENT 4X4. NO CASH JUST SWAP.

CHEERS

AB
27th August 2011, 05:57 AM
Very nice bike mate, good luck with it!!!

Maxhead
27th August 2011, 05:59 AM
The bike looks the goods mate, hope you find you Q

Bigrig
27th August 2011, 06:46 AM
I'll take bike and $10k cash off you as a trade for Tank!!! lmao

Nice bike fella - hope someone snaps it up and you get into the GQ you're after ...

Airstrike
27th August 2011, 08:47 AM
LOL nice one. The deal of the century.

Clunk
27th August 2011, 08:58 AM
Sorry mate but I would only ever trade my gq for another gq....... I'll trade the missus, her Honda jazz and me 50cc scooter though

Tappatalking

Dhuck
27th August 2011, 08:59 AM
I'll take bike and $10k cash off you as a trade for Tank!!! lmao

Nice bike fella - hope someone snaps it up and you get into the GQ you're after ...

LOL nice one. The deal of the century.

I can see it now. Scotty turning up at the airport to pick up the GM.

Airstrike
27th August 2011, 09:00 AM
lol nice. I have a missus and to big for a jazz and WAY to big for a scooter.

Clunk
27th August 2011, 09:08 AM
lol nice. I have a missus and to big for a jazz and WAY to big for a scooter.

Damn it, you drive a hard bargain lol

Tappatalking crappatalking

Airstrike
27th August 2011, 06:35 PM
I should mention the bike is in Brisbane

Airstrike
27th August 2011, 11:13 PM
Bump!!! :)

Matt07
9th September 2011, 07:31 PM
hey,

i have a brand new EMS 6860 Computer for sale if anyone is interested

Peacemaker
9th September 2011, 11:51 PM
How much are you asking?

Bigrig
10th September 2011, 06:39 AM
Yep - what's the price old mate??

Matt07
11th September 2011, 04:50 PM
looking for around $1600

Bigrig
11th September 2011, 04:55 PM
Righto - thanks for letting us know.

BHILL
21st September 2011, 10:43 PM
Hi all,

I have for sale a Roo systems chip for Navara 2010 D22 STR - common rail.
We have sold the car and purchased a Patrol pre common rail. This chip will suit the 3.0 Litre Patrol CRD with new plugs being the only modification required.

The Nissan only had 14,000 km on it and the chip was purchased a few months ago and is as new - it does work and we enjoyed the change it made to the Navara.

Message me if you might be interested.

Dave

Airstrike
3rd October 2011, 01:35 AM
Things have changed now happy for straight swap so GQ and GU interest is welcome.

XLR8
6th October 2011, 04:40 PM
Brand: Ultra-Cool (original i.e pre Engel)

Capacity: 98L
Internal Dimensions: 800L x 350W x 350H
External Dimensions: 900L x 450W x 480H

Construction: Insulated Fibreglass with quality hinges and rubber latches.

Condition: Very Good with very minor surface scratches (mainly underside from lifting in & out of car). Seals perfectly and keeps ice for up to 5 days

Reason for sale: No longer required

Price: $250 firm

PM Mike.

molongmick
9th October 2011, 05:19 PM
HI everyone, I want my eagle to soar:groupwave: , click here to view the JAYCO EAGLE OUTBACK (http://www.tradingpost.com.au/Automotive/Caravans/AdNumber=TP004830493;pgid=6T1gagUZElw0000c1G9h9a1X 00009MCWklnu;sid=eN1JdYnn9JFIdcd2Og1sfijt0kuQEoUFY R0VqyBpJAPg-1nKmk22nYnnDQcHdg==?AdOnTop=), and wanting to upgrade to a bigger caravan, (Wifes directive), so if anyone is interested please call.:toot:

Price is negotiable.

Cuppa
15th October 2011, 04:26 PM
Folks the Troopy is sold. I should've posted this months ago but forgot. I was reminded when I had a phone call today from someone enquiring from Darwin. Asked where they saw it advertised they said here ... sorry 'bout that mate.

It was a good Troopy & I got my asking price, plus several offers over that once I'd committed to selling it at that price.

Cuppa
Ps. If possible could 'admin' add <SOLD> to the heading please.
pps. The Cuppa Camper is still on the books, & I still plan to share the build on the forum when I make a start proper. :)

Maxhead
15th October 2011, 05:24 PM
Folks the Troopy is sold. I should've posted this months ago but forgot. I was reminded when I had a phone call today from someone enquiring from Darwin. Asked where they saw it advertised they said here ... sorry 'bout that mate.

It was a good Troopy & I got my asking price, plus several offers over that once I'd committed to selling it at that price.

Cuppa
Ps. If possible could 'admin' add <SOLD> to the heading please.
pps. The Cuppa Camper is still on the books, & I still plan to share the build on the forum when I make a start proper. :)

Good on ya mate, have you seen Rosscos (DX GRUNT)new set up. Check out his lates posts. You will be impressed

AB
15th October 2011, 05:49 PM
Good to see you back mate, I will change that now.

yakumo
18th October 2011, 04:49 PM
G'day guys,
I've previously looked into getting a CB Radio, I installed one I was given however it doesn't seem to work :/.
My question is. What do I need to know when looking for a CB, I have looked for prices and been hit with 100 questions that I have no idea on. Any help would be appreciated.

Maxhead
18th October 2011, 04:56 PM
Unfortunately questions will come to figure out what you need.
So,Are you looking for UHF, VHF,HF or 27MHz CB?
Most would use the UHF radios these days so probably a better option.

What do you want to do with the radio..ie: communicate in a convoy, talk to people over mountains or long range communication or even just for emergency?

Let us know what you need it for and we should be able to give you some more accurate answers.

Cheers

yakumo
18th October 2011, 05:02 PM
Thanks for the quick reply!
In the long run, communicate with convoys, however currently my friends that come out with me are only talking about joining the dark side, so its best use will be in case of emergency.

yakumo
18th October 2011, 05:03 PM
Oh And what are the operating differences between high, very high and ultra high?

Maxhead
18th October 2011, 05:32 PM
The operating of these radios are very similar but you would need a licence for HF and VHF( pretty sure) and there are different protocols of using these
You need to find out what your friends are using so you can get a same radio to talk to them

yakumo
18th October 2011, 05:55 PM
Where do these fit around usage? as in if I went UHF, so no license, That would be ok for convoy and emergency?

Maxhead
18th October 2011, 06:25 PM
Where do these fit around usage? as in if I went UHF, so no license, That would be ok for convoy and emergency?
Certainly would be, most people use a UHF. The reason I was asking the question of what you would use it for is so I could recommend and aerial at the same time.

For example, you need a UHF for talking to your mates in a convoy. I would recommend a basic UHF and an 3db gain aerial(good for short distance comms)
If you need a good allrounder aerial I would recommend something around 6db. 9db for long distance.

Radios vary in quality and price, I use a GME which is Aussie made and very good quality. Others will have different opinions.

I think I posted a picture of which aerial performs better in different terrains....I'll find it for you shortly..

Maxhead
18th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Check this out as well for some info mate:

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?675-UHF-radio&highlight=frequency

yakumo
18th October 2011, 06:45 PM
So, Im generally going to be on a beach, which is actually fairly bumpy, and curves around dunes, most will be in a convoy, however if supplies are needed It would be good to have contact for as long as possible, What antenna would you recommend?

Maxhead
18th October 2011, 06:58 PM
So, Im generally going to be on a beach, which is actually fairly bumpy, and curves around dunes, most will be in a convoy, however if supplies are needed It would be good to have contact for as long as possible, What antenna would you recommend?

Mate, close together and if distance is needed a 9db would be ok but if you have any mountains in the way you might have trouble. Might pay to have a 4.5db on and a 6db or 9db as a spare.
A good quality antenna that is ground independent would be good choice and make sure all your connections are good quality as well

DX grunt
18th October 2011, 07:46 PM
I agree with Kris.

Spend the money and get good quality aerials and spare/s. If you buy long aerials on springs, be careful that they won't end up through the windscreen and poking somebody's eye out.

Everytime I wash my truck, I always go around and make sure the aerial base is screwed in firm and not left lose. It doesn't take much time at all and should be part of your weekly maintenance.

Rossco

yakumo
18th October 2011, 10:15 PM
Wash? lol, I got a bit of a pig :P.
I've only seen one type of connection? Is there a certain brand I'm after?

the evil twin
19th October 2011, 12:05 AM
One of the best sources of CB gear and at usually the best price in OZ is http://www.prestigecom.net.au/

They do "bundles" as seeing as how you need both a set and an antenna thats the way to go. If you are on a budget Uniden or GME or if you want very good quality go for an Icom.

Purely as an example here is a nice basic Uniden with an excellent elevated feed antenna and interchangeable whips ($330) http://www.prestigecom.net.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=376&products_id=2624

GME's will be about 30 or maybe 40 ish more for a similar set. ICOM's more again

If you get a single antenna bundle go for a 4.5 to 6 dB antenna for the best compromise of performance. 3 and 9 dB are starting to get towards the extreme end of the scale.

Without being a smarty... All you need (as you are not a CB hound) is a basic UHF set that you can select a chanel, adjust the volume and talk. Ignore all the other bells and whistles

yakumo
19th October 2011, 12:28 AM
Very helpful, thanks!

Silver
19th October 2011, 12:45 AM
One of the best sources of CB gear and at usually the best price in OZ is http://www.prestigecom.net.au/

They do "bundles" as seeing as how you need both a set and an antenna thats the way to go. If you are on a budget Uniden or GME or if you want very good quality go for an Icom.

Purely as an example here is a nice basic Uniden with an excellent elevated feed antenna and interchangeable whips ($330) http://www.prestigecom.net.au/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=376&products_id=2624

GME's will be about 30 or maybe 40 ish more for a similar set. ICOM's more again

If you get a single antenna bundle go for a 4.5 to 6 dB antenna for the best compromise of performance. 3 and 9 dB are starting to get towards the extreme end of the scale.

Without being a smarty... All you need (as you are not a CB hound) is a basic UHF set that you can select a chanel, adjust the volume and talk. Ignore all the other bells and whistles

I bought one of those Uniden combos last week and fitted it up. Really small head unit. Could fit in an ash tray. 6.5 db antenna. May look around for a lower gain antenna for convoy work in the hills - welcome any recommendations. Seems to work ok. Big challenge is to work out what colour to make the display :-).

in the short term I'll continue to use my Icom IC40s in the hills for convoy work as it has a low gain antenna and is hand held. Apparently it can't be upgraded to 80 channels.

All of that said, I also have some cheapy hand helds from tricky dicky or similar, and for the work we did at Landcruiser Park they were every bit as good as the Icom.

Clunk
19th October 2011, 12:52 AM
I've got a Uniden with a remote handset, which the previous owner of the clunk mobile had but never installed it (got as far as connecting up the power - incorrectly I might add). The antenna I've got came with a 3 db and 6db blackwhip..........can't remember the make but looks very similiar to those uniden antennas in the website ET posted above

chester
30th October 2011, 10:24 AM
I have a tent for sale it is in very good condition ive only used it twice.
It has plently of room i fitted a double lilo and a babys port- a- cot with heaps of room to move,it has an awning out the front and comes with full floor to roof flyscreen side's.
Im olny selling due to buying a camper trailer.
It cost me $950 to buy im selling for $500.
Send me a PM if interested,im located in Warragul Victoria.

molongmick
3rd November 2011, 09:52 PM
still for sale if anyone is interested, going cheap $22k

AB
4th November 2011, 05:29 AM
that's nice mate, good luck with the sale!

molongmick
4th November 2011, 06:51 AM
Thanks, I think not being in the city makes it a bit harder to sell, but it should sell soon I hope.

NissanGQ4.2
4th November 2011, 06:55 PM
Wish I had the money Mick, looks very nice.

Good luck with the sale

Matt07
26th November 2011, 12:40 PM
Still have this ecu for sale 1300 if anyone is interested

molongmick
27th November 2011, 12:21 PM
:049::thumbup::clapping: Good news everyone. IT HAS GOOOOOOONEEEEEE

A very nice family bought our much loved Eagle:clapping: It will fly away on saturday.

Clunk
27th November 2011, 01:28 PM
good news there Mick, so what ya getting now?

Maxhead
27th November 2011, 02:28 PM
:049::thumbup::clapping: Good news everyone. IT HAS GOOOOOOONEEEEEE

A very nice family bought our much loved Eagle:clapping: It will fly away on saturday.

Great stuff mate, when's the Expanda coming?

molongmick
27th November 2011, 06:38 PM
Will order a 17.56-2 Expanda. with 240 watts solar, 240 litres of water, simplicity suspension plus some other bits.

Lewy
4th December 2011, 05:00 PM
Selling our beloved FJR
http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/260903186416?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1555.l2649#ht_600wt_1185

Lewy

AB
4th December 2011, 05:28 PM
Looks pretty neat mate, good luck with it.

Lewy
4th December 2011, 05:31 PM
Cheers AB
Dont want to sell it but got to do what I got to do LOL