PDA

View Full Version : EOI: [VIC] 1999 4.2TD GU ST Patrol

Timbo
20th January 2014, 11:35 PM
Updated.
Expression of Interest folks. Car located in Victoria.

Reason: I'm saving for a house (very, very close. First house, woo!), Wedding (First wedding too.. umm lesser woo?) and Honeymoon (Holiday, woo!) all in the same year.. this year. Unfortunately, something will have to give. I don't *want* to sell the Patrol and neither does the Mrs, bless her.. but I have to man up and do what's right for my future family. May as well start now by giving up my passions right fellas? Haha! Nah, it's all good. I would get another Patrol later on, but right now I have to do the right thing!

Patrol with the lot!
My beloved "Devs" (short for Devil)

-Maroon colour
-1999 ST GU Patrol 4.2TD.
-208,XXX KM's.
-Rebuilt 5 Speed with strengthened 5th gear.
-Aftermarket Denco Turbo running 12-13psi.
-3" exhaust from turbo back. Sounds really grungy! See link at bottom.
-Dual Batt system (currently no 2nd batt).
-Nissan Snorkel.
-Winch bar with TJM 12000lbs Winch (with under bonnet Isolation switch).
-HID Headlights.
-HID Spotlights.
-Extended Diff breathers to firewall.
-Boost and Pyro gauges in pillar pod.
-LED Interior lights.
-Pioneer double din Stereo head unit - plays DVD movies - ipod connection.
-Second glovebox above factory glovebox. Awesome mod, very useful.
-Kicker amp running kicker speakers in front/rear doors.
-CB Radio mounted in roof console (it's a good one, can't remember model off top of my head).
-Battery Monitor on dashboard
-ARB Turbo Timer
-Outback Roof Console.
-Outback Roller Drawer system.
-Full Cargo Barrier system with dividers.
-Baintech battery monitor mounted to drawers.
-4" TJM XGS Gold suspension - awesome setup.
-16" alloy mags.
-33" Maxxis bighorns (a bit beaten from a rocky track. Still plenty of tread but not sure if they will pass a RW due to chipping. They still drive/grip fine).
-Brand new 33" cooper mud terrain spare wheel.
-Full length custom roof rack. Cut half way to fit a roof top tent. Actual rack is full length though. Awesome rack.
-High Lift Jack.
-Aftermarket Cruise Control (has worked now and again. Never worked consistently since I bought the car. Must be a wiring thing, never bothered to fix. Comes with book).
-Tow kit.
-Tinted windows (but needs redoing. The tint is pretty old and is fading. No bubbles in tint, just not as dark as it should be).
-Rear work light with switches at front and rear of car for easy access.
-LRA long range fuel tank 225ltrs!! Has modification plate for it too. Done professionally! Great for the Simpson or long camping trips.
--Probably forgot a few things. I will add them as I remember!

Bonus: Car will come with 5 x 35" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws on 15" Black Steel Sunraysia's. They fit the 1999 GU patrols as the brake calipers didn't increase in size until 2000 model. Tyres are about 65% tread. I'm chucking these in as a sweetener, plus I can't use them on a sedan, haha. Resell them for $800!
There will be some other extras also that I wont be using. Another Bumperette, Sidesteps, a floor piece to replace the rear seats for more storage. Great for an epic tourer setup! Probably a few others bits and pieces around I'll chuck in as I'll have no use for them.

*Interior is in very good condition. Has had good quality canvas seat covers. Will supply with car. Also has a nice dash mat so the dash is in top condition.
*Exterior is in good condition. Has a small dent in the sill from where a small log wedged between the sill and sidestep. Will get a quote on repair. Rest of body is what you would expect for a 99 model. I've cut and polished it once and it came up REALLY good. A professional cut & polish would work wonders.
*Motor & drive train is all in great condition. Steering as the old Patrol wobbles around 70km's and it comes and goes. Every time you go 4wd'ing you seem to get the wobbles in the Patrols!

Wow, listing all of the mods really brings it all into perspective. Don't really think about them when you're driving around.
This has definitely got the lot people. This is a family tourer or a weekend warrior. Whichever you want it to be, it will do it. No big mods to buy and install, pretty much all of them are done. Only thing I would add personally is a front locker. If I keep the car, I'll be doing it.

I will post up a couple of pics tomorrow (or very soon at the least).
Here is a Youtube link of the car tackling a steep track from Australia Day weekend with the NissanPatrol forum meetup in 2013. Just playing around up the hill :D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyJXE-LfKf4

Anyone who has seen the car in the flesh and has been on a trip with me can testify to the car. You buggers better testify! Haha.

Price: Shoot me a PM with an offer. Offers over 30k. I have a figure in mind that I would sell it for but I'd like to see if it generates interest.

Tim.
39870398733986939872395723958639589395923958839591 395873959039874

mudski
20th January 2014, 11:43 PM
I can testify. This is a nice rig. Will be a sad day mate when this beast goes...

Sir Roofy
21st January 2014, 12:37 PM
updated.
expression of interest folks. car located in victoria.

reason: i'm saving for a house (very, very close. First house, woo!), wedding (first wedding too.. Umm lesser woo?) and honeymoon (holiday, woo!) all in the same year.. This year. Unfortunately, something will have to give. I don't *want* to sell the patrol and neither does the mrs, bless her.. But i have to man up and do what's right for my future family. May as well start now by giving up my passions right fellas? Haha! Nah, it's all good. I would get another patrol later on, but right now i have to do the right thing!

Patrol with the lot!
my beloved "devs" (short for devil)

-maroon colour
-1999 st gu patrol 4.2td.
-200,xxx km's.
-rebuilt 5 speed with strengthened 5th gear.
-aftermarket denco turbo running 12-13psi.
-3" exhaust from turbo back. Sounds really grungy! See link at bottom.
-dual batt system (currently no 2nd batt).
-nissan snorkel.
-winch bar with tjm 12000lbs winch (with under bonnet isolation switch).
-hid headlights.
-hid spotlights.
-extended diff breathers to firewall.
-boost and pyro gauges in pillar pod.
-led interior lights.
-pioneer double din stereo head unit - plays dvd movies - ipod connection.
-second glovebox above factory glovebox. Awesome mod, very useful.
-kicker amp running kicker speakers in front/rear doors.
-cb radio mounted in roof console (it's a good one, can't remember model off top of my head).
-battery monitor on dashboard
-arb turbo timer
-outback roof console.
-outback roller drawer system.
-full cargo barrier system with dividers.
-baintech battery monitor mounted to drawers.
-4" tjm xgs gold suspension - awesome setup.
-16" alloy mags.
-33" maxxis bighorns (a bit beaten from a rocky track. Still plenty of tread but not sure if they will pass a rw due to chipping. They still drive/grip fine).
-brand new 33" cooper mud terrain spare wheel.
-full length custom roof rack. Cut half way to fit a roof top tent. Actual rack is full length though. Awesome rack.
-high lift jack.
-aftermarket cruise control (has worked now and again. Never worked consistently since i bought the car. Must be a wiring thing, never bothered to fix. Comes with book).
-tow kit.
-tinted windows (but needs redoing. The tint is pretty old and is fading. No bubbles in tint, just not as dark as it should be).
-rear work light with switches at front and rear of car for easy access.
-lra long range fuel tank 225ltrs!! Has modification plate for it too. Done professionally! Great for the simpson or long camping trips.
--probably forgot a few things. I will add them as i remember!

bonus: car will come with 5 x 35" mickey thompson baja claws on 15" black steel sunraysia's. They fit the 1999 gu patrols as the brake calipers didn't increase in size until 2000 model. Tyres are about 65% tread. I'm chucking these in as a sweetener, plus i can't use them on a sedan, haha. Resell them for $800!
There will be some other extras also that i wont be using. Another bumperette, sidesteps, a floor piece to replace the rear seats for more storage. Great for an epic tourer setup! Probably a few others bits and pieces around i'll chuck in as i'll have no use for them.

*interior is in very good condition. Has had good quality canvas seat covers. Will supply with car. Also has a nice dash mat so the dash is in top condition.
*exterior is in good condition. Has a small dent in the sill from where a small log wedged between the sill and sidestep. Will get a quote on repair. Rest of body is what you would expect for a 99 model. I've cut and polished it once and it came up really good. A professional cut & polish would work wonders.
*motor & drive train is all in great condition. Steering as the old patrol wobbles around 70km's and it comes and goes. Every time you go 4wd'ing you seem to get the wobbles in the patrols!

Wow, listing all of the mods really brings it all into perspective. Don't really think about them when you're driving around.
This has definitely got the lot people. This is a family tourer or a weekend warrior. Whichever you want it to be, it will do it. No big mods to buy and install, pretty much all of them are done. Only thing i would add personally is a front locker. If i keep the car, i'll be doing it.

I will post up a couple of pics tomorrow (or very soon at the least).
Here is a youtube link of the car tackling a steep track from australia day weekend with the nissanpatrol forum meetup in 2013. Just playing around up the hill :d
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyjxe-lfkf4

anyone who has seen the car in the flesh and has been on a trip with me can testify to the car. You buggers better testify! Haha.

price: shoot me a pm with an offer. Offers over 30k. I have a figure in mind that i would sell it for but i'd like to see if it generates interest.
Would be interested in a swap with cash my way for a vy series 2 clubsport, or a senator with reasonable km's. (15k)

tim.

timbo what hell are thinking,you busted your balls to get this beast and your selling it?????
They say love is blind hell mate you have the blinkers on as well

any way all the best for the forth comming marriage and all the things that go with it
an other good patrol man gone

AB
21st January 2014, 01:36 PM
Love can do some crazy things...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

growler2058
21st January 2014, 01:53 PM
I too can say that's an awesome Patrol! Gee if only wife was nicer to me :)

Good luck with the future plans family and house mate

Timbo
23rd January 2014, 02:15 PM
Added some pics. Car hasn't been washed and detailed. Pics are taken as is at work.

Got a quote for $500-600 for the small door sill dent. Going to get it fixed up next week.

threedogs
23rd January 2014, 05:08 PM
Was this his forth marriage well IBF LOL

Timbo
23rd January 2014, 08:42 PM
Lucky first mate!

Timbo
28th January 2014, 01:26 PM
Pics updated with nicer ones after a wash!

threedogs
28th January 2014, 01:32 PM
Is it dept of interiors console, or outback drawers/console

Timbo
28th January 2014, 06:32 PM
Read the list of extras 3D!! All is revealed!

Timbo
30th January 2014, 10:09 PM
Bump - will sell for right price.

Getting all new bushes and new engine mounts next week. Can't wait, going to be a dream to drive.

lightfoot
17th June 2014, 12:39 AM
Is this beast of a machine still for sale?

AB
17th June 2014, 06:05 AM
Is this beast of a machine still for sale?

Yes mate I think it still is.

Bloodyaussie
17th June 2014, 08:40 AM
God I wish I could afford this rig right now.....