PDA

View Full Version : Child anchor point locations

AB
29th January 2011, 11:13 AM
10.30 and still no word from AB, he's either all over the car getting to know it or gone for another drive I reckon.

Tony

Still here Tony...lol....Dickie seat out, weather shields out, cleaned every single part of the entire car, inside chassis, etc just to make sure any salt is gone!

Just popped in to check out the manual as I'm trying to work out the child restraint for the 2nd row seats now....Bit lost...lol

patch697
29th January 2011, 11:18 AM
10.30 and still no word from AB, he's either all over the car getting to know it or gone for another drive I reckon.

Tony

And who would blame him. Im bloody rapped for him myself as im sure everyone else is.

NissanGQ4.2
29th January 2011, 11:18 AM
Just popped in to check out the manual as I'm trying to work out the child restraint for the 2nd row seats now....Bit lost...lol

Does this link help u Andy, nice looking rid btw

http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?928-Child-Anchor-points&highlight=child+restraint

YNOT
29th January 2011, 11:20 AM
Check this thread as well it might help; http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/showthread.php?928-Child-Anchor-points&highlight=child+restraint+bolts

Tony

Edit; You're too quick Todd!

patch697
29th January 2011, 11:20 AM
Still here Tony...lol....Dickie seat out, weather shields out, cleaned every single part of the entire car, inside chassis, etc just to make sure any salt is gone!

You will need 25,000 posts before you can access the manuals..................lolololololol

AB
29th January 2011, 11:30 AM
haha, nice one Pauly...

I was just reading that thread but It's for the third row.

Have a look at these piccies...

There are two smaller holes which look like the same as the saddle bracket to hold the dickie seats at the back.

I don't want to drill it out but is there a different child seat anchor then mine showing in the pic next to one of the dickie seat saddle brackets?

YNOT
29th January 2011, 11:41 AM
First photo that hook is a load tiedown point only. Not sure about second photo. Third photo are just trim bolts.
Proper anchor points will not need any modifications.

Tony

AB
29th January 2011, 11:48 AM
Cheers Tony, just found it, It's actually further back in the third photo under the carpet...lol

NissanGQ4.2
29th January 2011, 11:49 AM
Here is a pic of mine AB

Edit, AB is 2 quick!

AB
29th January 2011, 12:04 PM
Here is a pic of mine AB

Edit, AB is 2 quick!

Thats it mate, exactly where mine are....Cheers!!!

Now off to put a roof rack on, There's one on my brothers property I in good nick which should fit!

DX grunt
29th January 2011, 12:39 PM
Thats it mate, exactly where mine are....Cheers!!!

Now off to put a roof rack on, There's one on my brothers property I in good nick which should fit!

Hahahaha

Like a kid with a new toy. Love it.

Slow down AB. You'll have it fully modded by the end of the weekend and nothing to do from then on except play, play, play. lol

Clunk
29th January 2011, 08:50 PM
Hahahaha

Like a kid with a new toy. Love it.

Slow down AB. You'll have it fully modded by the end of the weekend and nothing to do from then on except play, play, play. lol

and thats a problem because?????? hahahahaha

Woof
29th January 2011, 09:05 PM
and thats a problem because?????? hahahahaha

It will take him a while to get used to the power and handling of the Mighty GQ.:driving2: