PDA

View Full Version : WAGIN Australia day weekend.

Avo
10th January 2014, 10:42 PM
Guys just off the blower to me bro......(stuck)here on NP,anywho he has a block 30km sth wst of Wagin.. lake Norring..he is going there fri sat sun the aus day weekend...whos up for a camp out at his place...Camping only,drop toilet...I mentioned something may be happeniong down here but I would love to catch up with him and others are invited...Only 2 and half hours from perth to his block?

any thoughts.

Avo
10th January 2014, 10:54 PM
count me in.

Stropp
10th January 2014, 10:56 PM
Sounds like a plan, if it's not too hot or a blowup pool filled up with ice water and beer :)

Avo
10th January 2014, 11:14 PM
Sounds like a plan, if it's not too hot or a blowup pool filled up with ice water and beer :)

that's the usual Stropp,wagin pub does mean lunch menu aswell.

stuck
11th January 2014, 01:02 AM
I will be there and the Mrs and kids

Avo
11th January 2014, 01:06 AM
I will be there and the Mrs and kids

saves me taking the bolt cutters...lol...oh yeah your invited..

AB
11th January 2014, 07:23 AM
Looks like a great property, have a blast gents!

stuck
11th January 2014, 09:16 AM
the property has 100ac motorbikes ,quads,buggies all welcome we also have a blow up pool but the water is limited and the lake is drying up besides you wouldn't want the water from there it stinks

Woof
11th January 2014, 08:12 PM
Got any possums...lol
Count me in, will take the Friday off from work............................so need a break.

Stropp
11th January 2014, 08:18 PM
Good on ya doggy, see you there, I will bring the misting fan if it's hot, my awning should be awesomely cool :)

oncedisturbed
11th January 2014, 08:26 PM
Playing this ear as it will depend on what GP says about the back

Woof
11th January 2014, 08:32 PM
Hopefully you can get there OD, be great to catch up again mate

Stropp, when are you going to leave mate

oncedisturbed
11th January 2014, 08:54 PM
Same here, if we can make it, hoping to head down on the friday

Avo
11th January 2014, 09:03 PM
so who's got the bolt cutters...?me bro's busy with his daughters 19th today but will gwet on here sooner or later with more details....Anyone else in on this.

Clunk
11th January 2014, 09:16 PM
Would love to be able to say yes but just don't know....... shoulders and neck are stuffed at the mo, gotta go and see a rheumatologist

Woof
11th January 2014, 09:27 PM
Would love to be able to say yes but just don't know....... shoulders and neck are stuffed at the mo, gotta go and see a rheumatologist

You don't need to use your shoulders or neck mate, just require to get your hand to your mouth......................HMMMM beer

Clunk
11th January 2014, 09:31 PM
You don't need to use your shoulders or neck mate, just require to get your hand to your mouth......................HMMMM beer

And I guess I'll use my clever dick to steer ;):D

AB
11th January 2014, 09:38 PM
And I guess I'll use my clever dick to steer ;):D

What kind of meet ups do you blokes have in the west...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Avo
11th January 2014, 10:00 PM
I've only been to one and that went from a meetup to a pissup AB,not all my fault buy the way...

Clunk
11th January 2014, 10:07 PM

Just quiet well mannered type mate lol

Stropp
11th January 2014, 10:07 PM
Doggy I will be heading down Friday after work with all the hordes.

Woof
11th January 2014, 10:09 PM
I've only been to one and that went from a meetup to a pissup AB,not all my fault buy the way...
OH, and we had to twist your arm mate...lol

Woof
11th January 2014, 10:11 PM

We like to keep that information to ourselves AB....
http://www.nissanpatrol.com.au/forums/images/imported/2013/08/1.gif

Stropp
11th January 2014, 11:18 PM

Can't say too much, but bromance and possums are involved if Neil is there :)

oncedisturbed
11th January 2014, 11:19 PM
Lots of possum love being shared around

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app

Clunk
11th January 2014, 11:36 PM
Lots of possum love being shared around

Sent from my iPad using Motorculture mobile app
Yep, BA isn't the only one that likes to hug lol

afatboy
12th January 2014, 10:46 AM
Starting to get worried about this WA mob...........

oncedisturbed
12th January 2014, 10:52 AM

We are a very....um... friendly mob

Woof
12th January 2014, 03:58 PM
AB, there will be no photos taken of this get together mate, for the obvious reasons...hahahahahaha

Woof
12th January 2014, 04:50 PM

Hey Neil, you attending mate, be good to catch up again

AB
12th January 2014, 05:14 PM

I would be too mate, you blokes seem to have your own laws over west....lol

growler2058
12th January 2014, 05:28 PM
These guys are starting to sound Taswegian.

stuck
12th January 2014, 05:33 PM
Hi everybody that's planning to come down to Wagin for Australia day weekend just a couple of things you might want to know and feel free to ask if you want to know and I will do my best to answer all question within reason 1) water -there is no drinking water there and the town water tastes like shit so bring water for drinking and cooking
2) power - there's none of that either I will most likely take my 2300w generator down with me its a bit noisy though .I generally run solar from the van
3) toilets - there are two toilet block there not toilet in them though so if u can bring portable toilets with you it would be great
4) water - there is some water there for washing dishes and showers which we then water the trees which I and the mrs have been planting over the past 4 years
Now what time is every body looking at to leave Perth to go down to Wagin im not far from the Albany Highway
early Friday afternoon /mid -afternoon /late afternoon
And meeting place to leave from or I could just give directions let me know ?

Cheers and thank you for the response so far

Avo
12th January 2014, 05:40 PM
More than likely there will be fire restrictions to hey Peter,so maybe only gas cooking yes?

Heaps of camping area guys,com'on need a few more...

Avo
12th January 2014, 05:42 PM
19th was this weekend 11th no wonder you like in the country

what you talkin about Willis.........

stuck
12th January 2014, 05:49 PM
More than likely there will be fire restrictions to hey Peter,so maybe only gas cooking yes?

Heaps of camping area guys,com'on need a few more...
I guess so just gas cooking I have spoke to the shire we can have a small cooking fire as long as IT IS NOT EXTEME TEMPERTURES

Gecko17
12th January 2014, 05:52 PM
I think that I have to go to a birthday party over Australia Day weekend but if not, me and the Minister of War are in.

Avo
12th January 2014, 06:06 PM
MMMMMMMmmmmmmm, I smell pizza already....maybe a smoked salmon,prawns(or marron) and scallop..........I've been practicing......

Woof
12th January 2014, 06:23 PM
MMMMMMMmmmmmmm, I smell pizza already....maybe a smoked salmon,prawns(or marron) and scallop..........I've been practicing......

Hope that you have your fire proof suit handy after last time mate.....lol

stuck
12th January 2014, 06:27 PM
I can bring some prawns

stuck
12th January 2014, 06:30 PM
I think that I have to go to a birthday party over Australia Day weekend but if not, me and the Minister of War are in.

Hi Highlander looks like is over 4 days down at Wagin so your welcome anyone of those days to come down cheers

Avo
12th January 2014, 06:49 PM
Hi Highlander looks like is over 4 days down at Wagin so your welcome anyone of those days to come down cheers

Guys this bloke spamming,look at his post count he's just after a manual

Gecko17
12th January 2014, 07:19 PM
Unfortunately, i have to attend an 18th birthday party so can't come and play.... :(

Gecko17
12th January 2014, 07:22 PM

If thats the case, I will see if I can come down Sunday....

Woof
12th January 2014, 07:27 PM
Guys this bloke spamming,look at his post count he's just after a manual

Thanks for the heads up mate, I will be watching him for sure....LOL

Stropp
12th January 2014, 08:35 PM

Yep I have restocked the first aid kit :)

stuck
12th January 2014, 08:36 PM
If thats the case, I will see if I can come down Sunday....

that ok by me I also have a mate coming down Saturday night

stuck
12th January 2014, 08:49 PM
Hey anybody coming from down south maybe able to chat to wa 489 he just meet up with and show you the way

Avo
13th January 2014, 10:01 PM
draw a map,take a friggin pic and put it on here...No one lives down here bro,it's just little old me...Dunno what p3patrol or fry are doing might send them pm's

93patrol
13th January 2014, 11:16 PM
i cant make it due to the mrs birthday and nephews 5th birthday. sucks big time but I WILL BE CATCHING UP WITH YOU GUYS EVEN IF IT KILLS ME ffs

afatboy
14th January 2014, 12:34 AM
Hey Neil, you attending mate, be good to catch up again

No can do, doggy. Got a family weekend planned. We will be at Heron Point for a few days

Fry
14th January 2014, 10:34 AM
Sounds like fun, but I think the I have been booked in already for that weekend, might see about coming for one night.

Avo
15th January 2014, 01:11 PM
sooo,the directions peoples,for those that like GPS here it is Latt 33 27'13.64"S
Long 117 16'34.72"E

For others travel Albany highway south,just passed Arthur River rdhouse
turn left onto Arthur Rd
appr 7km turn right onto Dellyannie rd North ,travel the full length of this rd
turn left onto Norring-Dellyannie Rd,stay on this Rd until the end,this rd finishes on a bend
Turn right onto Norring Rd follow this rd to the end
Turn left onto Pederick rd.............very quickly you will be on the edge of the lake (Norring),follow the ttrack that hugs the fence line on your right,gate enterance is as pinned on map..

Cheers Guys.

Stropp
15th January 2014, 02:15 PM
umm i hope you have phone coverage there :0 incase you gave me the wrong directions,, as i dont get lost.

Avo
15th January 2014, 03:41 PM
No phone coverage guys...maybe get hold of my bro and work out a meeting place and time.He lives at Bedfordale(Mt Richon) so some where out that way..it's all up to you guys..We are probably not going down till early sat morning as me and me wife work till late on Friday.

Gecko17
15th January 2014, 06:11 PM
What channel on the uhf? And will any one be listening if we come down Sunday?

Avo
15th January 2014, 06:28 PM
We'll nominate the old bloke (Stropp) to be the comm's man I think.....mine uhf had the dick..

Stropp
15th January 2014, 06:54 PM
yeh i can leave my radio on :) just follow the smoke and ambulance trail as Neil is cooking pizza in the camp oven so if the last trip was anything to go by the track in will be well worn by sunday :) i ran out of burn cream and bandages by 8 oclock the first night and Neil had only warmed up the camp oven not even started to cook so you can imagine what it was like then.

Woof
18th January 2014, 05:39 PM
Any updates on this trip, like who is going when with who and who is not going and who is a definite?

Avo
18th January 2014, 05:46 PM
My family and I are arriving on Saturday morning early,leave here by and get there by 9.30 10am at the latest..

Highlander if you are coming sunday and know roughl;y what time we can meet somewhere like the egde of the lake..and fry whats your plans...looks like it's only you,stropp and me bro Friday doggy

Fry
18th January 2014, 06:11 PM
Still waiting approval....

Bob
18th January 2014, 06:16 PM
Have a great Weekend Guys

Avo
18th January 2014, 10:57 PM
Fry you only have to put your hand up mate all welcome

oncedisturbed
18th January 2014, 11:20 PM
Have to bow out of this trip, back not going to handle it at the moment

Stropp
18th January 2014, 11:37 PM
Have to bow out of this trip, back not going to handle it at the moment

Bugger od no good mate.

oncedisturbed
19th January 2014, 12:16 AM
Averaging 4-500mg of tramadol a day at the moment. Looks like steroid injections may be next on the cards

Avo
19th January 2014, 02:24 AM
Averaging 4-500mg of tramadol a day at the moment. Looks like steroid injections may be next on the cards

Mate swap ya a bottle of possum piss,ya gotta come....it'll be fun I say....you know it ya think.....

Fry
19th January 2014, 08:41 AM
Fry you only have to put your hand up mate all welcome

Waiting for my other half to agree. That is all.

Got a new esky waiting for some use.

stuck
19th January 2014, 05:47 PM
hey so who plans to go to wagin on Friday I will be leaving Armadale between 3 and 4pm unless others want to leave an hour or so earlier I might be ale to arrange that too .as to the entrance to the property its the second gate on the right once your on the track that follows the lake .

Gecko17
19th January 2014, 06:29 PM
I'm still looking to come down on Sunday morning... What UHF channel do you use and can someone please monitor it?

Avo
19th January 2014, 06:34 PM
Stropps monitoring and we'll say channel 28 hows that stropp happy with that,

Stropp
19th January 2014, 06:50 PM
Yes I will be down sometime Friday night

Woof
19th January 2014, 07:10 PM
I will be down sometime Friday afternoon, will confirm the time asap

Avo
21st January 2014, 08:28 PM
Hey Doggy,i got that hug ready for ya mate,

Stropp
21st January 2014, 09:32 PM

I assume that's you on top? :harhar:

Woof
22nd January 2014, 12:28 AM

That's it, I am staying home now for sure

Stropp
22nd January 2014, 11:09 AM
dont worry doggy this will be him by 6pm

Stropp
22nd January 2014, 12:50 PM
hey Neil, any sandhills, got the 33's back on now and the big turbo :groupwave:

Fry
22nd January 2014, 01:28 PM
doesn't look like I will make it :blowup:

Avo
22nd January 2014, 03:42 PM
doesn't look like I will make it :blowup:

do we have to come passed and drag you there.

Avo
22nd January 2014, 03:43 PM
hey Neil, any sandhills, got the 33's back on now and the big turbo :groupwave:

stropp no sandhilss matey,very little in the way of 4wd-ing,was thinking abouit bring a chainsaw and maybe seeing if we can circum navigate the surrounds of the lake but buddy

stuck
22nd January 2014, 05:07 PM
what u mean not much in the way of 4wd-ing try crossing the lake where it has dried up a bit that should be a challenge

oncedisturbed
22nd January 2014, 06:27 PM
Enjoy the meet up

Stropp
22nd January 2014, 07:03 PM
Enjoy the meet up

will try mate and will be thinking of you stuck home with drugs, hang on i may just come to yours :)

Woof
22nd January 2014, 09:26 PM
May not be able to get there Friday, got crap happening at work, won't know until mid morning Friday.......................I so need to retire

Fry
22nd January 2014, 10:58 PM
do we have to come passed and drag you there.

Sounds like a plan!

Stropp
23rd January 2014, 12:52 AM
Yes I too will see how I'm travelling, found a leaky heater hose that needs fixing and I haven't finished getting the awning etc back on the car yet after the son decided to remove it all to save fuel on a trip south a couple of weeks ago.

Clunk
23rd January 2014, 01:04 AM
Apologies for not being able to make this one guys. Safe travels to those that are going, have a great weekend and don't forget the photos of possums hugging doggy.

Gecko17
23rd January 2014, 07:13 PM
Really hate to do this but I have to bail as well guys. Was really looking forward to catching up with you guys but can't make it work.....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

oncedisturbed
23rd January 2014, 07:18 PM
Pissed I can't make it as back playing up more, got a mad dash to physio shortly as I have started losing feeling in my leg when driving.

Was hoping to make it down at least for 1 night but no go

Woof
23rd January 2014, 10:38 PM
Oh stuff it, I could not be bothered going now.

Hey Stropp, how about we both head down early Sat morning as I have got a meeting tomorrow afternoon at work.....even though I am on annual leave as of now....

Avo
23rd January 2014, 11:40 PM
Guys I won't be coming over till sat morning either.....What say we meet up at aurthur river roadhouse at 9.30 am sat urday morning..that way I can lead the way...and not get lost Stropp,or bogged..and I can give doggy his hug early..

Woof
24th January 2014, 12:26 AM
Guys I won't be coming over till sat morning either.....What say we meet up at aurthur river roadhouse at 9.30 am sat urday morning..that way I can lead the way...and not get lost Stropp,or bogged..and I can give doggy his hug early..
Sounds good to me, see you there mate.............................................. ...........by the way, did you know R for River....ROFLMAO

Stropp
24th January 2014, 01:42 AM
R sole :). Meet you there at 0930, doggy where do you want to meetup? How about the car park at the Elizabethan village at 0730?

stuck
24th January 2014, 10:38 AM
hey everybody that's heading to Wagin this weekend I will be closing workshop at 12noon ,so I will check on here again about 12 to see if anybody is heading down tonight as well if so I could send my phone no. for contact Cheers see you all when we are looking at each other

Avo
24th January 2014, 11:15 AM
OI bro,i got the prawns but no scollops,can you get me a dozen scollops please,

looks like most of us are now coming Saturday so you will have atleast one quiet night..Oh no I forgot...you have a miss's

Woof
24th January 2014, 12:28 PM
R sole :). Meet you there at 0930, doggy where do you want to meetup? How about the car park at the Elizabethan village at 0730?

Where the hell is that????????????????????????

Avo
24th January 2014, 12:37 PM
it's at your old person home.....Didn't you know the name of it...

Woof
24th January 2014, 01:08 PM
it's at your old person home.....Didn't you know the name of it...

Thanks mate, I used to know it but I am getting old......................smart @rse

stuck
24th January 2014, 02:39 PM
bit late now bro no time to get scallops as I already have the prawns

ok peoples im heading off now will be leaving between 3 and 4 pm

Woof
24th January 2014, 02:50 PM
bit late now bro no time to get scallops as I already have the prawns

ok peoples im heading off now will be leaving between 3 and 4 pm

I will grab some scallops for you

Stropp
24th January 2014, 03:53 PM
Where the hell is that????????????????????????

armadale mate on the albany hwy just past the south west hwy intersection unless there is somewhere you know to meet???

Woof
24th January 2014, 07:46 PM
armadale mate on the albany hwy just past the south west hwy intersection unless there is somewhere you know to meet???

Where is that???????
Is it up the hill on the Albany hwy

Woof
24th January 2014, 07:49 PM
OI bro,i got the prawns but no scollops,can you get me a dozen scollops please,

looks like most of us are now coming Saturday so you will have atleast one quiet night..Oh no I forgot...you have a miss's

Got some little round flat chunky things for you mate...................I think they are scallops??????????

Avo
24th January 2014, 08:07 PM
One more sleep Doggy..hey cheers for them hey.

Stropp
24th January 2014, 08:09 PM
Where is that???????
Is it up the hill on the Albany hwy

Right near the corner alongside the pub cnr Sw highway and albany

firm351
24th January 2014, 08:24 PM

I think your thinking of the pioneer village mate.

Woof
24th January 2014, 08:27 PM

I will be coming into Armadale via the Armadale Rd, then straight up the Albany Hwy

Avo
24th January 2014, 08:52 PM
I think your thinking of the pioneer village mate.

yep he is,but I think he's right,pub nowdays if I remember right...

oncedisturbed
24th January 2014, 09:41 PM
Narrogin inn

Clunk
24th January 2014, 09:44 PM
Moon and sixpence

Woof
24th January 2014, 10:09 PM
I have been trying to get a photo of proposed meeting place here from google maps for the last hour, bloody new techy stuff give me the @$#%^, finally thought I had it and it gives me a photo of the bloody golden gate bridge:furious:

So, how about we meet just after Armadale there is a sign that says:
ALBANY HWY
WILLIAMS 131
ALBANY 378

Behind this sign there is a carpark.

Clunk
24th January 2014, 10:16 PM
Jeez mate, you remember a tiny little sign but you can't remember a big eff off pub........ I worry about you hahaha

Woof
24th January 2014, 10:24 PM
Jeez mate, you remember a tiny little sign but you can't remember a big eff off pub........ I worry about you hahaha

Its a bloody BIG sign, what happened to the days where we drew a map in the dirt with sticks......................so much easier, the old blood pressure was rising I tell you

firm351
24th January 2014, 10:30 PM
I have been trying to get a photo of proposed meeting place here from google maps for the last hour, bloody new techy stuff give me the @$#%^, finally thought I had it and it gives me a photo of the bloody golden gate bridge:furious:

Here ya go mate

Woof
24th January 2014, 10:37 PM
Is that on the Albany Hwy going up the first hill?

Clunk
24th January 2014, 10:39 PM
That's his house Doggy, he's just pulling your tail mate

Woof
24th January 2014, 10:41 PM
That's his house Doggy, he's just pulling your tail mate

Oh I give up, going to lock myself in the beer fridge

Stropp
24th January 2014, 10:42 PM
That's right on the corner of Albany hwy and Sw at armadale when you turn onto Albany, I have drawn a pic in the dirt outside so you can see how to get there :)

Stropp
24th January 2014, 10:43 PM
Pm me your mobile number

Woof
24th January 2014, 10:47 PM
wILL DO NOW MATE, WHERE IS THE SW HWY......................I have a headache

Woof
24th January 2014, 11:01 PM
Hoo bloody Ray, it is sorted.............bring on tomorrow, may have to replenish my beer supply after all this..............oh that right it is an alcohol free weekend

Stropp
24th January 2014, 11:22 PM
.oh that right it is an alcohol free weekend

Might be for you but definitely not for me.

Avo
24th January 2014, 11:31 PM
I'm bringing a bottle of Drongo Creek just for you Stropp

Stropp
25th January 2014, 12:55 AM
U beaudy :drunk:

Clunk
25th January 2014, 01:03 AM
I'm bringing a bottle of Drongo Creek just for you Stropp

What flavour this time?

Avo
25th January 2014, 08:20 AM
I'm leaving now fella's see you @ r for river

Clunk
25th January 2014, 09:11 AM
Have a fantastic weekend guys, stay safe

MEGOMONSTER
25th January 2014, 09:29 AM
Photos photos photos. Boys.
Don't do anything George would do.

Stropp
25th January 2014, 11:04 PM
Highlander we may be at the wagin pub when you come in call me 0418845324 I have reception out here if you want to call

Stropp
26th January 2014, 01:58 PM
Oops just read you are not making it, we Ben having a laugh with plenty of possum piss and doggy getting possum cudles

Stropp
27th January 2014, 02:22 PM
i should be in the angry thread, took some great photos just forgot to put the card into the camera doh, will have to just use the iphone ones.

Clunk
27th January 2014, 02:23 PM
i should be in the angry thread, took some great photos just forgot to put the card into the camera doh, will have to just use the iphone ones.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah an d that was before drinking the possum juice

Woof
27th January 2014, 02:44 PM

Silly old bugger....lolololol

I should be posting in the HAPPY THREAD then......:smiley_thumbs_up:

Avo
27th January 2014, 02:59 PM
Silly old bugger....lolololol

I should be posting in the HAPPY THREAD then......:smiley_thumbs_up:

Bwhaaaa,S0ooooo I have some good ones then..bwhaaaa......Doggy getting his hug and him getting ready for possum hunting...hey doggy what were you doing with that ladder...

Avo
27th January 2014, 03:10 PM
couple more,and yes Clunk some one did get into the possum p!ss straight up...he only had one mind you

Avo
27th January 2014, 03:16 PM
great weekend all round,great company,beautiful surrounds and close to a pool and not to far to the pub.....

Avo
27th January 2014, 03:31 PM
Better put a couple up of me bro,seing it was his block and allowed us there..Cheers Pete

Woof
27th January 2014, 03:43 PM
Thanks heaps for the invite Peter, had a ripper of a time mate.

threedogs
27th January 2014, 07:15 PM

so you didn't take any photos,could be a sign of oldtimers, note to self always keep spare SD car in glove box lol

Stropp
27th January 2014, 08:27 PM
Doggy putting up his roof tent the way only he can, mmm how come I had to fold up my awning to get the tent setup :1087: 39835

Pic 3 doggy getting possum cuddles, pic 4 the dinner, jess,s delicious pizza and drongo creek red. Pic 5 possum poachers wife Jess showing her culinary delights.

Had a great relaxing weekend thanks to Peter (stuck) and the possum crew and doggy.

Woof
27th January 2014, 08:54 PM
Just a couple of photos, 1st one is of our most senior trip attendee fixing the Possum Poachers awning.
39839 39840

Woof
27th January 2014, 09:04 PM
Skiers?????????????did not see any.

http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm190/Uriah57/PetersPlace012014020_zpsdf1e7703.jpg (http://s296.photobucket.com/user/Uriah57/media/PetersPlace012014020_zpsdf1e7703.jpg.html)

Stropp
27th January 2014, 09:08 PM
And I'm pissed off as I also took a "picture" with no card in the phone of a sign on the other side of doggy's sign that says NO BOATS, my question is how do you ski without a boat?

Woof
27th January 2014, 09:12 PM
And I'm pissed off as I also took a "picture" with no card in the phone of a sign on the other side of doggy's sign that says NO BOATS, my question is how do you ski without a boat?

I got it mate, no wrong one

93patrol
27th January 2014, 09:26 PM
Love the lake looks like a good spot for marroning and maybe some muddies as well

Lol

Avo
27th January 2014, 09:33 PM
This is how I got treated all weekend...loved it

Stropp
27th January 2014, 10:45 PM
This is how I got treated all weekend...loved it

And you deserved it, no on thinking about it you deserved two fingers from me too :)

Stropp
28th January 2014, 12:50 AM
39855Not sure if doggy is trying to get up the ladder into the tree looking for possums or if he is having one of those ohhshitt moments when realising the tent and the awning are both to extend out the same side :1087:

stuck
30th January 2014, 07:44 PM
39976just a couple of more pic from the Australia day week end at Wagin3997139972399733997439975

AB
30th January 2014, 07:46 PM
39855Not sure if doggy is trying to get up the ladder into the tree looking for possums or if he is having one of those ohhshitt moments when realising the tent and the awning are both to extend out the same side :1087:

Looks like he's a lightning chaser...lol

Clunk
30th January 2014, 08:37 PM
Looks like he's a lightning chaser...lol

That's putting it politely :D

Gecko17
5th February 2014, 12:24 PM
So gutted I couldn't come down. Glad to hear that you all had a good time though!

Stropp
5th February 2014, 12:50 PM
had a ball even if i didnt take the misting fan down, was a bit warm.