PDA

View Full Version : QLD 96 GQ Cracked head

kind
7th January 2014, 11:13 PM
Hey guys just thought id wack this up as my rd28t has blown its head so gonna sell the car as is only bit of rust is in the rear 1/4 rest of the car is clear ST model so all electric windows and mirrors

3inch straight though exhaust
Sarafi snorkel and air box
Duel battery
Steel roof racks and 4 spots wired the switch
Rear work light
Air compressor under the bonnet with plug in back of the wagon
3/4 finished draws just need to out one slider in
Volts meter for 2nd battery in the rear with the switches for air and work light
80 channel UHF
Gear box and turbo still good.

Would love to keep and put new engine in bht I just cant afford it and would love to see someone on here take it as a project or swap there old cab out.

Will post photos tomorrow when I get the car back as its been at the mechanics while I been looking at prices for rebuild or new engine.

NP99
7th January 2014, 11:26 PM
What are the $$$ for a motor from the wreckers mate?

kind
8th January 2014, 01:28 PM
5g for parts abd labour but as I have a new baby a 2 year okd and the wife isnt working atm I wont have the money to fix it this year

NP99
8th January 2014, 01:37 PM
Yeah, been there mate, that's bad news. If you could have got the motor cheap a few of us could have done the labour with you. Things happen for a reason mate. Enjoy your 2 year old, before you know it they are teenagers ready to leave home! :)

kind
8th January 2014, 02:02 PM
Yeah, been there mate, that's bad news. If you could have got the motor cheap a few of us could have done the labour with you. Things happen for a reason mate. Enjoy your 2 year old, before you know it they are teenagers ready to leave home! :)

Yeah I thought about doing it myself but I have no where to put the car while I do it and as all my tools got stolen few months back dont have the tools either but yeah no gonna worry about it just try get sonething for it and hope she goes to a goood home and comes bsck to life :)

kind
8th January 2014, 10:28 PM
Photos of the old girl

1madgerman
11th February 2014, 02:55 PM
Hey mate is this still for sale?

kind
11th February 2014, 09:21 PM
Sold sorry im not sure how to remove it haha