PDA

View Full Version : Split Rims

Gary Vansleve
5th January 2014, 09:25 PM
G'day folks
Chasin a set of split rims for Nissan GU. don't mind if tyres attached. Gq would be fine also presuming they fit.
Cheers
Gary

mudski
5th January 2014, 10:39 PM
PM Cuppa mate. I know he had six up for grabs a coupla months ago....

love ke70
13th January 2014, 11:47 AM
If you get 4 and want a spare I have a brand new tyre on a VGC rim I would be very happy to part ways with for small money.

Cheers, Andy

threedogs
13th January 2014, 01:16 PM
X 2 give Cuppa a PM

Cuppa
13th January 2014, 03:51 PM
Mine are gone, sold 6 on ebay. Got $150 for them. Probably worth a bit more (Had half reasonable tyres on) but I wnted the space more than the wheels. Bloke that bought them was a swap meet seller, so clearly expected to sell them on for more.

Cuppa

Gary Vansleve
13th January 2014, 11:53 PM
If you get 4 and want a spare I have a brand new tyre on a VGC rim I would be very happy to part ways with for small money.

Cheers, Andy
Cheers Andy will keep you in mind

krbrooking
14th January 2014, 05:36 AM
I might be able to get hold of 5 for ya with tyres, 4 of the tyres are pretty crap but one is apparently good. I will double check with him on price and condition and find out how much for and get back to you.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

krbrooking
15th January 2014, 01:33 AM
If you are still interested in those rims mate, the bloke said you can have all 5 with tyres for 250. He said he will be listing them on eBay this weekend so let me know ASAP.

Gary Vansleve
16th January 2014, 05:20 PM
If you are still interested in those rims mate, the bloke said you can have all 5 with tyres for 250. He said he will be listing them on eBay this weekend so let me know ASAP.

Thanks for your efforts mate. They look like cruiser splits and I have some of them an they don't fit. Anyways looks like your a bit south for me as Iam Brisbane based. So will pass.

Cheers Gary

love ke70
16th January 2014, 05:31 PM
why do the cruiser ones not work?

Cheers, Andy

ns3474
21st January 2014, 03:42 PM
i have 4 you can have for $50 ,located near Forster nsw

Gary Vansleve
27th January 2014, 07:55 PM
why do the cruiser ones not work?

Cheers, Andy

Hey Andy sorry for the tardy response. The toyota splits don't seem to fit over the front hubs. The patrol hub has a bit of a lip that seems to interfere with the centre of the toyota split. Went across the road to a mates place and grabed one of his patrol splits to see what the difference was. The patrol split has a slght raised lip where the hole for the studs are with the centre hole in the rim being slghtly larger then the toyota split. I can see the difference when I put the patrol rim on the cruiser front hub. There is only a bee"s dick in it. Could probaly shave the centre hole to fit.

Gary Vansleve
27th January 2014, 07:57 PM
i have 4 you can have for $50 ,located near Forster nsw

Cheers mate however Iam located in Brisbane unless you could freight

threedogs
27th January 2014, 09:04 PM
centrehole needs to be 110mm for the Patrol to fit

love ke70
28th January 2014, 11:04 PM
I see I see,

thanks for that.

offer of the lonely tyre still remains :)

Cheers, Andy