PDA

View Full Version : Black Widow Draws + modifided cargo barrier

chargerrt265
3rd January 2014, 10:23 PM
Got these draws off gumtree for 1/4 of the new price:D then after installing realised I probably should get a cargo barrier to protect in kids. On to EvilBay and managed to get a full size Milford for $99, definitely was not the prettiest but it will do the job.
I was thinking of mounting the barrier to the back of draws but after having a few brain relaxers and seeing 4 bolt holes for the 3rd row seats well pics are bellow.

PMC
3rd January 2014, 10:31 PM
Got these draws off gumtree for 1/4 of the new price:D then after installing realised I probably should get a cargo barrier to protect in kids. On to EvilBay and managed to get a full size Milford for $99, definitely was not the prettiest but it will do the job.
I was thinking of mounting the barrier to the back of draws but after having a few brain relaxers and seeing 4 bolt holes for the 3rd row seats well pics are bellow.

G'evening charger,

Good onya mate, top buy!

Regards,

RLI

chargerrt265
3rd January 2014, 10:50 PM
Thanks Mate,

Ohh and it worked a treat on Fraser over Christmas:driving2:

GQ TANK
4th January 2014, 12:02 AM
I use the black widow draws in my work turcks.

ps they are made at the TJM Gisborne, vic

Winnie
4th January 2014, 08:45 AM
I hate you! Great bargain.

Smoothrun
15th July 2014, 03:24 PM
awesome, well done, very hard to find quality products for sale, get snapped up too quick, cheers

oncedisturbed
15th July 2014, 09:16 PM
Good score

BigRAWesty
15th July 2014, 09:21 PM
Nice mate. If your worried about strength run a tie strap back to the 3rd row seat belt holes in the wheel arches.