PDA

View Full Version : WA piggers

Shaft10
1st January 2014, 07:10 PM
Any of you fellow wa fellas chase pigs

oncedisturbed
1st January 2014, 07:18 PM
Never done proper pigging, shot a few years ago over east with an SLR though :)

Avo
1st January 2014, 08:22 PM
Not anymore but there is a lot down here as you'd know hey...When I had good dogs I was out nearly everyweekend chasing them,did you chase them down here when you was living here

Shaft10
1st January 2014, 08:53 PM
Yeh mate was an obsession still love it but all new bush now so lotta wasted diesel.

Avo
1st January 2014, 11:11 PM
Harvey and dwellingup has heaps of pigs around,or use to..i'll ask a few pwople I know and see what I can come up with..we camped up the back not long ago on this forum and when I went and got some wood there was old diggings up there..use to cut firewood for a living the old whittakers timber mill site(now a campground me thinx)had a few..check around tullunalla rd area to...just google earth all that area and look for wet areas mate..that'll sort you for a bit..
Good luck.
how long ago did you live here and bridgy

Shaft10
2nd January 2014, 12:17 AM
Yeh I been out dwelly way once got a mate living in waroona but we never get chance to catch up. Was born in bridgy moved to Manji in 2011 then moved up to Bunno last Xmas. Went to high school in Manji as well.

Shaft10
2nd January 2014, 12:21 AM
And still workin for wilsons lol

Avo
2nd January 2014, 12:50 AM
Geez,you a truck driver
get on a forwarder,them guys see shit all the time out there.One of my mates had a 2 Stags staring at him in one day down here in a special place.

Shaft10
2nd January 2014, 10:20 AM
Na on a harvester seen a few deer but go back out with a rifle and they disappear

NP99
2nd January 2014, 08:56 PM
Never done proper pigging, shot a few years ago over east with an SLR though :)

You bastard :)

oncedisturbed
2nd January 2014, 10:01 PM
You bastard :)

Why??? Lolol, old man was looking after the armory at Duntroon at the time lol.

I got in the crap back in 97 for shooting a sheep with an Austeyr on Op Spiderman, CO wasn't to happy lol

NP99
3rd January 2014, 01:14 AM
Why??? Lolol, old man was looking after the armory at Duntroon at the time lol.

I got in the crap back in 97 for shooting a sheep with an Austeyr on Op Spiderman, CO wasn't to happy lol

Because you got to do it :)

oncedisturbed
3rd January 2014, 10:57 AM
Hahhaa true