PDA

View Full Version : 4x4 fanatix online and shopfront store in harvey bay

beansathome
24th January 2011, 06:47 PM
just thought i would let every one know about this great little up and coming 4x4 store
4x4 fanatix are a on line store that posts Australia wide but they also have a shop and workshop.

i spoke to Paul who was grate to deal with and verry helpfull.

they have a fairly good range of gear to do with 4x4s like winches, spotlights, snorkels, recovery gear, roof racks and the list goes on.

i bought a snorkel for my GU from there and picked it up today. cost me $199 i think we all know about the prices from arb and tjm being over $400

i had a good look at the shop and a quick look at the warehouse and took some pics of the shop for you coz i know u all love pictures lol.

i am not an owner, employee, or receiving any type of reward for posting this i just wanted 2 share the grate prices and good service to help an up an coming business that may rival arb and tjm to make everything cheaper for us.

http://www.4x4fanatix.com.au/

cheers ben

Woof
24th January 2011, 07:08 PM
Looks great Ben, would be great if the owner registers here and posts his information up in the Vendors section that way he will get more coverage here.
Could you speak to him and let him know about this forum please.
Thanks mate.

beansathome
24th January 2011, 07:15 PM
Looks great Ben, would be great if the owner registers here and posts his information up in the Vendors section that way he will get more coverage here.
Could you speak to him and let him know about this forum please.
Thanks mate.

to easy ill send off a email in a min

patch697
25th January 2011, 02:03 PM
Nice find Ben & X2 with Doggy.

beansathome
25th January 2011, 08:24 PM
sent them an email yesterday not sure if they will set up anything in the vendor section or not.

Woof
25th January 2011, 08:47 PM
sent them an email yesterday not sure if they will set up anything in the vendor section or not.

At least you tried Ben, that's all you can do mate, thankshttp://209.85.48.9/html/emoticons/cool.gif

patch697
25th January 2011, 09:15 PM
X2 Doggy.......

Finly Owner
26th January 2011, 12:42 AM
Hey they almost look like a botique Ben.

beansathome
26th January 2011, 01:28 AM
Hey they almost look like a botique Ben.

yer thay sorta are but they are growing and expanding. kfc started out with 1 shop look at them now potential sprouts from small roots
(im hopeing we have the same idea of the meaning of boutique)

Finly Owner
26th January 2011, 01:30 AM
your onto it, understood me perfectly, small, neat not over doing it.

beansathome
26th January 2011, 01:40 AM
lol that could change in the next few weeks. from what i was told looks like there expanding more 4x4 gear in there own brand so maybe things will become more afordable for this lifstyle. fingers crossed.

Finly Owner
26th January 2011, 11:20 PM
keep us "posted" hahah I crack me up

Jaeden
28th August 2012, 04:25 PM
Nice post by Mr Beansathome you inform us a great information i appreciate you for this information but i just want to know that i have a toy shop in my area and i want to display a shop front on front of my shop but here is a little problem that my shop is on 3rd floor of the building and i have no idea hot to display the front of my shop if you have any idea about this then please help me i should be thank you in advance.....