PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: Intercooler bracket

BillsGU
19th December 2013, 05:24 PM
I am looking for a bracket that holds the intercooler on a GU ZD30. Its the bracket that straddles the engine and attaches from the firewall to the top of the radiator mounting frame.

threedogs
19th December 2013, 05:49 PM
Can you get a pic of what you mean, I thought it was something I could make and post to you but seems I'd be wrong

BillsGU
19th December 2013, 07:16 PM
My intercooler sits on the engine. Later Patrols have the intercooler sitting on a frame above the engine. I want one of these frames. I could make one up but I just want to save the mucking about if a second hand one is available. I may still have to modify it to suit my Patrol - but that is better than starting from scratch.

MillsyGU
20th December 2013, 10:00 AM
bills I got one spare..... crd zd intercooler bracket, from firewall to rad support bracket. im in Brisbane however....

BillsGU
20th December 2013, 01:33 PM
Thanks for that Millsy - I'll keep you in mind. I think I have found one locally but the guy is away until after New Year - which is OK because I don't intend to do anything until then. Bit of bad timing as my daughter was in Brisbane last week but left yesterday! Bugger.

Thanks for the reply.

MillsyGU
20th December 2013, 03:11 PM
all good mate, just pm if needed.