PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a summer job.

james008
18th December 2013, 02:49 AM
G'day guys, as the thread title states I'm looking to pick up a summer job in a part time or casual role.
I currently work Fridays and Saturdays in a local hardware store, which I understand will limit my options quite a bit but I really can't afford to leave that job at this stage, plus I do enjoy working there.
I'll openly admit that I do need the money, even an extra 10 or 15 hours a week would make a world of difference to me, however I will work hard to do as good of a job as I can, not just the bare minimum as I like to feel as though I have actually earned something.

I currently hold a Certificate II in Information Technology and a Certificate III in Business Administration, I am also a quick leaner and fairly tech savvy.
Given my qualifications and skill set I'd be most suited to a data entry or other office type roll but having said that I am more than happy to give any industry a shot. I also enjoy driving and working outdoors, so a courier/delivery driver or gardener type job would also suit me nicely.
I am a 20y/o male living in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and available for day and night work from Sunday to Thursday.

If you have or know of any summer roles that need filling, send me a PM and I can provide you with further contact details, a resume and references.

Thanks, James.

NP99
18th December 2013, 03:18 PM
Hope all goes well in the job search mate. I'm sure something will come your way.

Bloodyaussie
18th December 2013, 05:25 PM
I need someone to do the bins in Toorak 2 days a week for a few times at $50 a pop... about 20min work each visit.

About $300 all up maybe more depending?????

AB
18th December 2013, 05:27 PM
I need someone to do the bins in Toorak 2 days a week for a few times at $50 a pop... about 20min work each visit.

That time of the year again...lol

Bloodyaussie
18th December 2013, 05:43 PM
That time of the year again...lol

Yep.... I have not given it any thought this year.

Now I just need someone to look after my dogs over New Years!!

mudski
18th December 2013, 05:45 PM
How's Alfie's leg?

james008
19th December 2013, 01:47 AM

That sounds really good mate, appreciate the offer!
PM sent.

NP99
19th December 2013, 04:20 PM
Good ending James :)