PDA

View Full Version : NissanPatrol.com.au and Patrolapart.com.au Alliance

AB
13th December 2013, 08:11 PM
Hi Folks,

I have some exciting news for the forum and for the members here!

I have been in discussions with Patrolapart (http://patrolapart.com.au/product/) for around 12 months now on how we can form an alliance to help each other and we have finally worked it out.

Patrolapart are located in Lilydale, Victoria and are specialized in direct genuine parts supplier purely for Nissan Patrols. Not only that they have a vast range of very knowledgeable staff and are passionate with sorting out customers issues they may have on their vehicles.

NissanPatrol.com.au and Patrolapart have now joined up and formed a solid relationship over the years. I have now removed all of the crappy Ebay pages that are on our Parts pages (links at top of forum (http://nissanpatrol.com.au/parts.html) and home page (http://nissanpatrol.com.au) of NP) and swapped them for a dedicated page at Patrolapart's website for us Patrol enthusiasts.

All visitors from our forum to Patrolapart will be monitored for the amount of visits and transactions to help them with more sales of course. In return, Patrolapart have offered to pay for our server costs which some of you know can be hard to cover at times. They have also put a dedicated NP banner on their website which will help us build a larger audience here.

This is a huge win for me and for us as I now do not have to worry about the monthly bill and the generosity of Patrolapart is appreciated in the continuity of the forums future.

We are still in discussions and are looking at a feature where visitors from NP will get a discount on any purchases made when they click on the parts pages (http://nissanpatrol.com.au/parts.html) of the forum which now goes to the parts page of Patrolapart.

Please help me help them in supporting their business and if you find anyone on the forum looking for genuine Patrol parts, accessories, servicing or any Patrol related parts then feel free to direct them to the "Patrol Parts" link at the top of this page. Has to be the Patrol Parts link at the top so we can monitor it all.

This will help us keep the alliance strong, the discounts continuing for forum members and more benefits will crop up in time as well I'm sure!

Thanks again for your support folks and Merry Christmas!

UPDATE: Feel free to visit their site from this link too gents (Nissanpatrol.com.au/parts.html (http://nissanpatrol.com.au/parts.html)), they are building the worlds biggest online Patrol parts supplier database and It's going to be epic!

Prices will be cheaper then other suppliers and with our discounts for forum members it will be win win all round!

growler2058
13th December 2013, 08:17 PM
Shit Hot mate win win for all GOOD JOB

megatexture
13th December 2013, 08:20 PM
So let me clarify ... The bags arnt ready yet?

mudski
13th December 2013, 08:21 PM
Awesome! Welcome PaP to our forum.

NissanGQ4.2
13th December 2013, 08:21 PM
Top stuff mate, excellent news, think I'll have 2 crack open another beer 2 celebrate :)

AB
13th December 2013, 08:22 PM
So let me clarify ... The bags arnt ready yet?

That really made me laugh!!!

megatexture
Can you put up the link Andy all the tabs are squashed up on the pad

Edit: never mind found it lol

rusty_nail
Welcome to the forum patrolapart its great to have you on board!!! Good to see some big names showing up on here!!!

MEGOMONSTER
13th December 2013, 08:26 PM
Congratulations and well done.
Excellent news having Patrolapart part of the NISSANPATROL.com.au community, helping us and helping them. Win, Win for all.
Big welcome to Patrolapart.

AB
13th December 2013, 08:26 PM
Can you put up the link Andy all the tabs are squashed up on the pad

Edit: never mind found it lol

Nissanpatrol.com.au/parts.html (http://nissanpatrol.com.au/parts.html)

EDIT: Yep...you found it...lol

Feel free to visit their site from this link too gents, they are building the worlds biggest online Patorl parts supplier database and It's going to be epic!

Prices will be cheaper then other suppliers and with our discounts for forum members it will be win win all round!

Winnie
13th December 2013, 08:28 PM
Been a big supporter of Patrolapart for a while. Great guys to deal with and a massive range of products. I wonder if they will give me even further discount now when I go in next time and my car has NP.com stickers haha

Sir Roofy
13th December 2013, 08:38 PM
ALWAYS HAD TOP SERVICE FROM PATROL A PART THEY KNOW THERE STUFF

WELCOME ABOARD PaP ENJOY YOUR STAY BEST FORUM ANY WHERE

Bloodyaussie
13th December 2013, 08:39 PM
Welcome aboard................ I have not dealt with them as yet so can not comment on service or product but look forward to giving them a try in the near future.

AB get a dog up ya!!!

krbrooking
13th December 2013, 08:43 PM
Welcome aboard pap. Good to see you guys have joined us. Might be hitting you up about a 4.2 conversion on mine next year sometime.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorculture mobile app

Clunk
13th December 2013, 08:46 PM
Great news, I've also always had great service from these guys and will continue to use them when the need arises.

Woof
13th December 2013, 08:49 PM
Bloody great news NissanPatrol.com.au & Patrolapart.com.au.

mudski
13th December 2013, 08:54 PM
Welcome aboard................ I have not dealt with them as yet so can not comment on service or product but look forward to giving them a try in the near future.

Hey! What rock have you been under? I have rang them a few time just for advice and they have been great to me everytime. Get shopping. I already have a list....:)

MudRunnerTD
13th December 2013, 08:59 PM
Great result AB! Patrol-A-Part are very highly regarded here and across the world of Nissan Patrol. A match made in Heaven, now all wee need is Nissan Australia to wake up to themselves and our forum will nearly be a complete resource.

PaP and the likes of ARB, Polyair, MudMap, Hema, 4WDTV. There are some high quality supporter of what has been built here.

Thanks for your support.

TPC
13th December 2013, 09:01 PM
Good news, I have a shopping list of spares to keep in the car before a trip next year.

trekster
13th December 2013, 09:04 PM
I just emailed them for a bullbar if they got one :D

happygu
13th December 2013, 09:28 PM
Great Stuff,

I usually buy my bits from the boys anyway, and they always look after me ..... it can only get better now.

Mic

Drewboyaus
13th December 2013, 10:06 PM
How's that user name going Mic?
LMAO.....

NP99
13th December 2013, 10:19 PM
I've had nothing but excellent service from them. Great news mate...

growler2058
13th December 2013, 11:12 PM
Good onya Patrolapart you've got me as a customer now. I've only ever bought locally really but I'll be changing to you guys now. Thanks for taking us onboard

BigRAWesty
13th December 2013, 11:19 PM
Awesome stuff. Have delt with Aaron a fair bit and has always been helpfully with my enquiries and deliver is always super quick.

Hodge
14th December 2013, 05:33 AM
Bought a lot of stuff from these guys. Would go back there any day!

Bob
14th December 2013, 07:01 AM
Great News Hopefully the start of something worthwhile to both Patrol Parts & the Forum
Go Andy

threedogs
14th December 2013, 07:26 AM
sounds like a win win, good solid Australian business too well done to all

AB
14th December 2013, 07:56 AM
Cheers gents, just need to deck their comp car out in NP stickers and we're done...lol

Cuppa
14th December 2013, 09:15 AM
A good move I think. My limited contacts with Patrolapart to date have been very satisfactory. I look forward to taking advantage of forum discounts with them when I next need parts.

growler2058
14th December 2013, 09:28 AM
My first purchase is going to be air filters :)

Bloodyaussie
14th December 2013, 09:51 AM
My first purchase is going to be air filters :)

For your bottom?????

I bought my lower control arms from a competitor with a life time guarantee.. I notice there ones are only $199 at the moment, do these come with the same guarantee?? either way worth replacing for those running stock ones as I can attest to the grief of breaking one in the bush for that price is cheap insurance.

AB
16th December 2013, 07:58 PM
Another bump for the weeknight crew in case some others missed it.

Dangermowse
1st February 2016, 08:26 PM
Hey guys,
So can anyone tell me if we get a NP discount at patrolapart?

Cheers, DM.

Bloodyaussie
1st February 2016, 09:00 PM
Hey guys,
So can anyone tell me if we get a NP discount at patrolapart?

Cheers, DM.

Welcome aboard mate..... you need to head over to the intro section and say gday.

Dangermowse
1st February 2016, 09:07 PM
Well funny you mention that, I have been a member on here for years but have not been on for a while. Upon logging in today I have apparently made no posts or comments...
Dunno what happened there and although I have never started a thread, I have made quite a few comments on different threads, so buggered if I know what happened there lol.

Bloodyaussie
1st February 2016, 09:56 PM
Strange... you'll have to ask ab about that.

As for discount tell them you are a np.com member. .. discount is on new items only.