PDA

View Full Version : INFORMATION REQUEST! Rubber protecter under wheel arch?

chipppa
11th December 2013, 11:29 PM
Hey folks,
I dont know what you wpuld call it but im chasing the rubber 'mat' type flaps that screws in under the front wheel archs against the engine bay???
I can add a photo if i have not described very well.

cheers

MEGOMONSTER
11th December 2013, 11:33 PM
Hey folks,
I dont know what you wpuld call it but im chasing the rubber 'mat' type flaps that screws in under the front wheel archs against the engine bay???
I can add a photo if i have not described very well.

cheers

For what car GQ-GU , what series.
I'm sure someone can help.

Stropp
12th December 2013, 12:20 AM
Gu inner gaurd liners I believe is what you are on about, what's wrong with yours?

chipppa
12th December 2013, 12:49 AM
GU1 Inner guard liner i magine it would be.... .... nothing wrong... just dont have one on the RH. lol cant even tell you when i lost it

chipppa
12th December 2013, 12:52 AM
not that hard to come buy i would think... hey. Fun part i think after inspection is removing ceased screws and bolts still attached to remained of the liner

Stropp
12th December 2013, 09:55 AM
try the wreckers as nissan will want your left testicle, or nissbits or patrol apart they will do genuine much cheaper than nissan dealers. wreckers will be the cheapest and they are not hard the get the plastic bungs out of the bodywork.

4by
12th December 2013, 10:35 AM
Mine missing as well. Apparently the lhs disintegrates from the exhaust heat. Try clark rubber and cut a new piece in thicker rubber might last longer.

threedogs
12th December 2013, 10:50 AM
I just cable tied in thick insertion rubber on my other 4by worked a treat