PDA

View Full Version : Update on my latest patrol

rottodiver
1st December 2013, 04:13 PM
Well as I mentioned in early September I had my patrol written off so I bought a 2011 3 litre crd and have been spending a fair bit of time getting it up to scratch with a few mods so here is the current list and are a few pics, 3751637517 I have put an ironman winch bullbar on ( I like these because the winch cradle is connected to the chassis directly and separate to the bar. Warn Xp9500 winch, 42 inch led light bar, 2 hid spots(euro beam ), 2 inch old man emu heavy duty suspension, 3 inch extreme red back exhaust complimented by a tunit chip/module. Outback ideas recovery points on the front, dual battery system(red arc solenoid and abr dual battery guage), strong arm rear dual tyre carrier with led work light,full length roof rack with jack and shovel holder, provent oil to air separator, front and rear Arb air lockers with compressor and tyre inflation kit,black widow draw system, outback overhead console with 80 channel UHF, scan gauge 2 , triple gauge pillar pod, ( egt,boost, auto trans temp gauges) auto trans lock up switch, 3bar racing boost controller( not installed but just In case I have over boost from exhaust, so far absolutely no change since the exhaust went on.
Still to be done is a larger intercooler, nomad valve body and tyres( but they will wait until closer to simpson crossing).egr block( waiting on it to arrive)3752237523375243752537526
Anyhow that is a little update of where my troll is at..

Scotty

happygu
1st December 2013, 04:36 PM
Lookin Good....

Hope you are enjoying it Rotto.

Mic

Stropp
1st December 2013, 05:24 PM
Scotty you are getting plenty done ready for that big trip mate she is coming along nicely

rottodiver
1st December 2013, 05:27 PM
Scotty you are getting plenty done ready for that big trip mate she is coming along nicely

Certainly am, can't wait for the trip..... Just want to get out more and enjoy it....
Scotty

93patrol
1st December 2013, 10:39 PM
Wow your not mucking around are you on your setup. Guess it's all got to be done before you go away. Looking good though

Woof
1st December 2013, 10:45 PM
Looking good Scotty

scottsauto
18th February 2014, 07:57 PM
this is looking nice