PDA

View Full Version : Esky's, beer brewing kit, IT Stuff, camping gear. MOST FREE, some not. Melbourne

mudski
30th November 2013, 11:40 AM
O.k Doing a clean out of the garage and a office. This stuff I want gone. So its either cheap or free.

Pickup is from Mill Park.
5 minutes north of the Ring Rd, Plenty Rd exit.
Can deliver to certain areas for a small fee of an ice cold beer upon arrival. :)

1. Two Coleman Esky's 45Ltr TAKEN!!!!!!!! . Never use them, they are just sitting here wasting space. They are around 15years old a piece. No holes or leaks in either. The bung on one, the tabs have broken off but it still plugs up fine.

Price : FREE, TAKE ONE TAKE BOTH...

2. BEER Brewing Kit. As you see in the pics. Comes with a few of the carbonation tablets to make your brew bubbly and other bits. You'd probably need new bottle I guess. These ones are a bit crap. All you would need it the ingredients and the time to make your brew. Also comes with a thick wooly jacket that was used to cover it to keep the temp up higher whilst fermenting.
PRICE : FREE

3. Coca Cola Straw Dispenser
The Little Display card is a bit bent but its new and new been used. Great addition for your bar

4. Camping gas heater. NEW
Never been used. Nuff said about this. We know what it does...
PRICE : Free

5. 12V Work lamp
All it needs is a Ciggie plug. Comes with and extra 12v Bulb

6. 12V 8W Lead light
Works. Just don't want it.

7. Telstra Bigpond 3G Wireless modem
For 3G wireless only. NOT ADSL etc etc. Has four ports on the back. Maybe could be used as a 4 port router and use the wireless capabilities in it for your home. Dunno, never bothered to try. I believe these things are locked to the owners account, I don't have the details anymore for the account,but I do also believe their is a way around this. Google is your friend for this.

8. Billion 7800N ADSL2 Wireless modem with four port router Gigabit.
Bloody Awesome modem this. Sync speeds off the bat were 1500kbps faster than my original ADSL2 modem. You can "overclock" these modem to make them go even faster. I was getting max down sync of 6500kbps off my old 7300G modem. Got this and it went to just under 8000kbps. Then I "overclocked" it and got it to 9800kbps. So its not a chit modem. I have NBN now so its all irrelevant...
I have the box and all original cables. Same as when you buy new. I paid nearly $200 for this early last year...

PRICE : $55

9. Antec NSK1380 HTPC case with 350w PSU
Great condition, has rear case fan, no box, as is. Fits only Mini-ITX or Micro-ATX motherboards.
Link to case specs...
http://store.antec.com/Product/enclosure-new_solution_series/nsk1380/0-761345-91380-5.aspx
PRICE : $55

10 : Zalman ZM-MH200-U3 Dual Hdd docking station

Brand new. I bought it and it just sat in my cupboard. One of those stupid impulse buys...Anyhow it can use either 3.5inch or 2.5inch laptop drive in it. It is USB3 for faster transfering. It also supports Raid 0 and Raid 1, JBOD and dual disk modes.
Link to product...
http://www.techpowerup.com/reviews/zalman/zm-mh200_u3/

PRICE : $50

Thats it for now, I will probably find more stuff as I go through everything. I have too much crap here I need to get rid of.
If you want anything, posted, let me know here, not PM, and I'll quote it. Just so others know if the item is said for.

Thanks for looking.